Smaller submissions

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by AsshleyBabe, May 23, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. AsshleyBabe

AsshleyBabe Member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    Hey,

Often there's a big focus on the bigger submissions in FLR, but thought it would be good to share some of the smaller everyday submissions that we have found.

Around meals/food:
    • Wife always decides what we eat. Whether that's what I cook, or she will order for me at a restaurant.
    • She drinks beer at home. I just have water.
    • When drinking out, she will drink beer, sometimes she orders me water, or a G&T, maybe a cocktail.
    • She likes me to be vegetarian. So for example if she wants steak and chips, i'll cook her steak but just a mushroom/salad for myself.
    Around in public:
    • I'll usually carry a bag/purse rather than her
    • She likes me to hold onto her arm when we are walking. When we are sitting, she puts her arm around me etc...
    • I should always have my legs crossed, she usually sits with a wide spread
    • She is the only one with cash/cards, she will buy things for me
    • We have the same phone, but mine has the glittery case. It's quite heavily child locked, only putting certain apps on for me. A lot of fashion/dating games.
    • We read a lot on trains / at the park / in coffee shops etc... she usually has a thriller of some kind, she gets romance books for me
    At home:
    • Wake up earlier to get ready and make breakfast, so she can have it in bed
    • Often sit at her feet when watching TV/films etc...
    • When she watches an action film, she often suggests I read one of my books or a chick flick on the iPad with headphones.
    • I'll shave/wax every 2-3 days. She lets her armpit hair grow, and often her leg hair too.

Probably lots more, and suppose it adds up to a lot. Interested to hear from others.

asastype likes this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    Sounds like you two have found a natural rhythm for your relationship. She is obviously the Alpha and you fit the beta role well. Service to your wife is important, as is making any sacrifices she orders. As you suggest it is often the small details that fully form the relationship. They may be small but when added up, the way she structures your life makes your submission to her very clear. Good job.

AsshleyBabe and Miffy like this.
  3. Eve

Eve Long term member

semi retired
    USA West Michigan
    Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    Very good boi

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice