Smaller CB Cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ukaquanaut, Jul 20, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. ukaquanaut

ukaquanaut Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    Hi Folks

Miss and I have been following a chastity route since December last year, intially with a CB2000, I found after 2 or three days my scrotum was really sore, a friend suggested a CB3000 cage.

A cage was ordered and installed with a few changes to spacers and the original CB2000 base ring, I found a comfy fit which didnt make me sore. Much to the delight of my Miss who the started extending my lockup and release periods.

However, after several months I have found a couple of issues wih the 3000 cage. Let me explain

I have a PA piercing and in general wear a 19mm x 4mm CBR, although when released I go back to my 6mm CBR, but back to the issue.

I am quite small about an inch soft and 4 erect, so in general I hardly fill the CB3000 cage. I started to use a 22mm x 5mm CBR ring in my PA which has a ball larger than the slot at the end of the cage which keeps my dicklet in place quite nicely, again this has long term issues, in that the penis can sometimes get trapped beteen the bar and cage if caught in clothing or laid on and moved for example in bed, so this gets removed when I am clothed.

The smaller 19mm x 4mm CBR I usually have while in cage only fits through sideways and get trapped if it is pulled up the cage tunnel as my dicklet shrinks to its normal size. this sometimes traps the penis tip between the wall of the cage and the ring - ouch, in addition, it can then pull into the central air slots at the top and bottom of the cage tube and becomes jammed.

Miss has suggested I tape the holes up, but I worry about ventilation and the tape holding wee, sweat and precum for extended perioids between removals, usually every day or two and of course repeatedly replacing tape and its sticky residue remaining in the cage tube.

I have resorted to regular re-adjutment of the penis using a straigtened paper clip hook to retreive my PA ring and re adjust especially prior to peeing.

I have since modified my CB 2000 cage, taking the centre section bars out and glueing the end section only onto the securing ring, as small as I am I did find that too small. and of course suffered again with the large securing ring making my scrotum sore again, although Miss was thrilled that my dicklet was finally confined in a suitably small space - don't you juts love your KH - smiles.

I have looked at the CB6000S model and birdlocked mini, but cant make up my mind which will be more suitable. I am inclinded to go the CB6000S route as the airholes are at the side now so should stop my ring getting painfully trapped on occassions.

I wonder if peeps who have the CB6000S really do find the half inch reduction in length really worth the money? I find that a mostly empty cage looks so pathetic and is a target for Miss to tease me and let me know how small I am, umm, well maybe its not that bad after all....

Many Thanks
    Jack.

2. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    Hi Jack,

I can't really comment on the birdlock as I've never worn one but I have worn the cb2000, 6000 and 6000s. I'm defiantly a grower as opposed to a shower and have found that the difference in comfort between a cb6000 and 6000 s is truly remarkable.

Judging form your post you wouldn't be able to fill the standard CB range when flaccid which for meant that not only could I become erect in the tube , which defeated the point of it IMO ;). Unfortunately as my erection bend up this made it doubly uncomfortable and yes morning glory were enough to wake me and send me off to the bathroom for a cool shower. Despite this the cb6000 was still a very comfy bet which didn't pinch much and had no rubbing issues with me.

I've had and been wearing the cb6000s since last Friday and The difference in comfort for me between the 6000s and 6000 was amazing as I fill the 6000s I can't even start to get hard meaning no more painful stretching of the scrotum which in turn means i can sleep much easier and I'm not woken in pain in the morning. The smaller size also makes it easier to pee as everything lines up and for you I'd imagine it'd mean a lot less fishing around with paper clips too.

hope this helps

Dilliom

3. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    For less than the cost of a new CB unit, you can buy a Dremel tool and an extra CBxK cage, and shorten it yourself. It is really quite easy. Since I shortened my CB3K, I have never gone back to the full size model; the "shorty" fits much better. Look at my albums if you want to see what I'm talking about.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice