Smaller cage ....time to go urethral?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by annual2007, Jan 2, 2018.

1. annual2007

annual2007 Long term member

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    I have recently gone down to a <4cm cage and now I find that when I pee, its difficult for all of the urine to escape my penis. I find that urine is sitting under my foreskin. Then when the cage is removed, urine drips out. I cant help but think that this will cause issues in the long run. Obviously its unhygienic, smelly etc but also I fear it could lead to irritation or even infection. I have a urethral insert for this device, but I have no idea how to go about using it.
    It seems like a big step forward to be putting things down the urethra.
    First off, the tube supplied is over 6 inches long. Do I need to trim it down? If so, what is a recommended calculation of length? Obviously it will differ from person to person.
    Also, how do I progress to getting it in there? I have a small sounding rod already and I cant get that to go that far in. The tube is much bigger in diameter.
    I would appreciate some advice on this matter. After all, a locked cock is a trustworthy cock.

2. Deleted member 53138

I will watch this with interest as I am in a similar postiion, I used my insert for about 4 hours but it became uncomfortable. The insert is great when you pee, keeps the cock straight and feels amazing....mine is also over 6". How should you clean these? Please keep me posted and good luck
    x

3. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    Absolutely, no more no less than a safe way to go for men and women too.

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    Using an urethera tube does help to direct your pee. It almost makes standing to pee a possibility again, that is if your Mistress allows it. 6 inches in my opinion is to long. I read about tubes on this sight a lot before I used mine. I cut it to an inch past the base ring, also I super glued the ends on so there was no possible way of something coming off inside of me. Infection is a huge concern so sterilizing it before you insert it is important and keeping yourself clean.

The longest I had mine in for was Two weeks with no problems. I've read about other having theirs in a lot longer, with no problems. Take it slow at first and monitor your self for any problems. Take Care and Good Luck.

Bear20 likes this.
  5. annual2007

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    Well, I have successfully managed it tonight, but it has not helped me direct my pee what so ever. Have I done something wrong?

6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    it's too narrow.
    Also, when choosing a urethral insert you should be aware of the fact that the urethra has what one might call a sphincter at the tip of the glans. That sphincter is quite tight. Beyond that "sphincter" is a wee chamber after which the urethra narrows again but is not as tight or restrictive as the initial sphincter.
    In your case you might find that an insert with a ball at the tip would work better for you.
    Either that or consider a tetherspout style insert.

7. annual2007

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    Well, I went for a second pee and there was a slight shading of red. So I immediately removed the insert to find some blood in the tube. I must have nicked the urethra at some point. There's no blood or discomfort this morning though. Just hoping I don't get a UTI or any other adverse affects.
    Maybe the blood in the pipe, if slightly congealed, was stopping the normal flow or urine. Whatever the reason, I shall be giving it a couple of weeks to heal before I try again.

8. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Always better to err on the side of caution where your health is concerned. For many the comfortable and long term wearing of a basic chastity device can take some time, adding an insert will be the same.

lockit likes this.
  9. bb123fe

bb123fe New member

Local Time:
    2:28 AM
    Annual, how has this worked out for you? I bought an inexpensive ss cage from Amazon with a five inch insert. The first time I used it was for three hours before the tip of my penis got sore. It was my introduction to both chastity play and an insert. I waited two days and tried it again. This time I went 17 hrs including overnight. It was not sore this time and I could have gone longer I believe but I want to build up slowly. I'm going to try to go the whole weekend this time. The insert definitely helps direct the pee and even though it may slip past the tube a little at times it does not pool up on me. I find that if I regulate the flow I can pee without it slipping around the tube inside the urethra and it all comes out the tube.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice