Smaller and smaller

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Kali, Apr 13, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    Over the weekend my wife told me that she had gotten me a gift and that it had arrived in the mail.

She removed my device (picture in my photos) and replaced it with a new one that is significantly smaller. I'd say the cage part is, at most, 3/4". I also don't know how it is locked; the area in the attached picture that looks black is actually chrome and reflecting the seat of the chair.

My flaccid size has definitely reduced over the years, as this cage fits comfortably, but I would attribute that more to the length of time I've been on hormones and age, more than anything else.

It has probably been at least 2-3 years since I've had any sort of erection and even then, my wife was fascinated by how much smaller it was than when we first got together. She measured it at under 5" when I used to be right at 7" but also much harder, so even that isn't a scientific comparison, just an anecdotal one.

She's had the same boyfriend/FWB now for over a year, and the once or twice a week they get together meets her needs pretty well. We moved about 2 years ago and I lost my FWBs, so it's been that long since I've had any sort of direct sexual contact. My wife knows that anal penetration is the only way for me to get close to an orgasm, and will occasionally offer to use a strap-on with me, but I know she doesn't enjoy it, so I would rather not have her feel "forced" to service me. And obviously, with the current issues, I'm not in a position to meet anyone new.

Sorry for the bad picture; I realized it's pretty much out of focus.

smaller.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice