Small flogging whip will be introduced

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by lockedUp24byKH, Apr 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    My wife has bought a hand held short flogging whip and wishes to introduce this into our play sessions.

Anyone have any links for beginners pref video that we can view.
    Thanks

2. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    I just bought my wife a flogger. It arrived the other week and was larger than I anticipated. We didn't watch a video. The second she got the thing in her hand, she stared swinging it at me until I started saying "ouch!" after hitting the same EXACT spot over and over and over... again. The riding crop stings more. I think she likes swinging the flogger - she even named it The Octopus. I'd be interested in instructional links too.

lockedUp24byKH likes this.
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    We have had a cock/ball whip for a very long time. Maybe 20-30 years. It is used to whip my balls or cock. I used to be tied spread eagle on my bed with straps that are sold to stay hidden until you want to use them. You can also use a spreader bar which you can easily make yourself out of a dowel and two eyelet screws. They are usually light enough that full force can be used on someone into pain or just lightly used on your balls which will still cause pain. Also can be used on breast, male or female. If you are into pain, have her whip your inner thighs. That hurts a lot and leaves marks. After 47 years of S&M play, I have tried most of the toys that existed before the electro stuff was introduced.

Artem likes this.
  4. Rumpleforeskin

Local Time:
    4:04 PM
    Miss Carol had decided that Good Friday would be a good time for me to experience my first punishment session with her. She had looped eight strips of leather over my stainless steel cock-ring leaving 16 strands about 8 inches long. I stupidly thought to myself that this implement was too small to cause a lot of pain but soon discovered otherwise! I was told to place my butt against the short side of the dining room table and to spread my legs. She grabbed each ankle in turn and secured it to the legs of the table with a cord. I was ordered to place my hands behind my head and remain motionless. She smiled as she unlooped the key of my chastity device from around her neck and slowly removed the device. I realized that my cock and balls were going to be her target and my mouth went dry with fear. "Don't move!" she hissed and began sweeping the flogger lightly across my genitals. The pain was bearable but an occasional strand bit into my thigh and it stung like hell! When it was over she replaced my chastity device and released me. After I had knelt and suitably rewarded her for punishing me, she informed me that I will be getting a monthly punishment "just for being a good boy", making the point that "bad boys get real punishments!" What I had just received felt real enough to me!

kellysbitch likes this.
  5. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    We've had a regular and medium sized floggers made of suede that are of mild to mid strength - recently @n2toys surprised me one night with a small C&B flogger maid of thin rubber strands... That thing has some BITE and for good or bad She seems to enjoy using it on me... :eek:;)

6. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    For me its very simple.
    My wife wants start using a flogger on me that's it.
    How we progress is unknown that's why I was interested in video links to beginners trying it.

Lots of videos are advanced or canning..not what I'm looking for.

Stuckinsteel likes this.
  7. Ixion

Ixion New member

Local Time:
    I get whipped with a home made device made from a belt cut into three tails with the end folded over to make a handle. She chains me standing spread eagled to the side of a heavy metal bunk bed and lays to with a will. I love it - or rather I hate it but I love and need the fear of the whip. Without that fear the whole thing is nothing!
    I love the marks. They never last long enough.
    A previous lover used a 4' pony training whip. It was a thiin fibre glass cane, like a fishing rod. Now that left beautiful stripes. She liked to cut a lattice with it on my buttocks...

sissybitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice