Slow progess

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by harddenial, Feb 26, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    Amazingly it's a year since I last posted and 4 years since my wife and I started getting into chastity and orgasm denial.

Things have recently become more interesting. I've not been allowed an orgasm or unlocked in 2010 and my wife seems to be
    getting stricter. She complained earlier in the week when I ejaculated some precum after a lot of teasing. No unauthorized squirts allowed, let alone an orgasm. Yesterday she was in a bit of a huff and when I asked about it she said that I hadn't done a good oral job in the morning and she was expecting better at night. Later when in bed she told me to get the large silicone dildo out and start warming it up as it was going to be needed along with my tongue. She certainly enjoyed herself, then fell asleep with her hand over my cock cage.

It's difficult with real life interrupting, kids coming and going, etc. She used to unlock me when the kids were around, but now she just expects me to be totally discreet, and if I'm ignored for a few weeks, then tough! So in our case -- starting from a very vanilla point -- patience has definitely been the best policy.

2. sissycuckold

sissycuckold Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    Lucky you having a strict Wife.

When is she going to release you ?

3. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    A good question. I have no idea. We've done two months before but as my last orgasm was the last day of last year she knows that I've had none in 2010 so far, which I think is encouraging her to go longer this time. The device is a Twister II (metal and easy to clean so no reason to let me out!). So far she's unlocked me once about 3 weeks ago to have my cock inside her but I wasn't allowed to come and was locked up again straight after.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice