Slow and steady progress, but advice is needed...

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Giveitup, Dec 16, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    Since May I have tried three cages, and self-locked. My vanilla wife is coming along. I have introduced her to the purpose of a cock ring, and spent many lovemaking sessions making sure she orgasms through my oral ministrations, while not getting to cum myself. Last Sunday, we had amazing sex, with a full orgasm for me. I went on a business trip and I spent four days (and nights) caged. Last night, we made love in the hot tub - it was fantastic! She continued to play with my penis afterwards, keeping it hard, then simply climbing out of the tub and walking away.

I want to put a vibrator (massager) under the tree. We'll start with her sore back, and tense neck muscles, but eventually, I'll want to use it on her mound while I tongue her clit. She's too vanilla to react well to this introduction of a toy in our bedroom being phallic-shaped, so I need some advice: What should I order from Amazon? I showed her the big massagers, with the big round round vibrating head, in a store while Christmas shopping at the mall. She seemed intrigued. I am thinking electrical cords will make using the toy a pain, but will the rechargeable models have enough horsepower? Once we're comfortable with a massager, then it will be time for a vibrator, then... open the toy box! At some point, I will introduce the idea of keeping me chaste from masturbation while on the road, and perhaps, just perhaps, my best friend and lover will become my keyholder! Advice...?

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    I would go with the hitachi magic wand. You won't regret it and neither will she. They make a corded one and rechargeable version.

Giveitup likes this.
  3. sissyassslut

sissyassslut Active member

Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    we use the chargeable hitachi and it works well and holds a charge quite well

Giveitup likes this.
  4. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    We use the corded one, once she uses it a few times there is no going back.

nicolicious and Giveitup like this.
  5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    If I wasn’t into making sure she was sexually satisfied...I would never give her a hitachi/doxi. She had never used one before, and it is now a staple of our love life.

If it broke down we would order one the next day. If that one broke down, we would order another. Our drawer will always have one, except for maybe the time it takes to ship a replacement. Most her orgasms are her using it while I caress her thighs and hold her.

If she needs an excuse to own one...they are actually very good massagers, and work great on the neck, shoulders, and sore muscles.

nicolicious, Giveitup and guest 2942 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice