Slipping out: large, low hanging balls and grower

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by blubb, Jan 4, 2021.

1. blubb

blubb New member

Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    Hello guys,

I tried out several chastity devices and not a single one is able to provide protection against slipping out.

- CB 6000: The worst of all, but quite comfortable. Still, I can pull my dick out within seconds
    - Holy trainer v3: Very large, uncomfortable device. Still, it is easy to get my dick out.
    - Metal devices: Within seconds

As far as I would guess, holy trainer is the one which protects best against slipping out, but my problem is:

- If I use the second-largest-ring, I get blue balls within minutes. It is painful and definitely not healthy. But the device is quite safe.
    - If I use the largest-ring, I do not get blue balls, but my dick slips out easily.
    - I have also tried rubber inlays (anti-cheating), which do help only little.

The problem can be described as such:
    - Large balls have a lot of flexible skin. This way I can flex the skin an get my dick out.
    - If there is no space for flexing the skin, I cant get my dick out. This way the second-largest-ring is a good protection. But the pressure on the skin causes a contraction of the blood circulation, causing painful swelling.
    - I have very low hanging balls, the ballsack is quite large. This way I have a lot of space to slip out.
    - My dick is extremely flexible! It has a normal size, perfect mathematical average (erected) :)

There is simply no way to keep me chaste :)

I do not want to get a PA-piercing. Using catheters is not healthy in long-term.

Do you have any recommendations?

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    Out of curiosity.....with your Holy Trainer....did you try "adding" TheGuardian which is the "anti pull out device" made by the Company. I have the small pink HT V2 which I still love and the pic below shows the Guardian which in essence narrows the chastity tube preventing pull out...it fits over the chastity tube......you may want to try it.....at least for me it is very effective. 27003-1529790456-1fbd1cb6a5fc3c92bf74f7e48cd5dd2b.jpg

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    and as well some of them pullout little thingys have got sharp bits on them so if you try and pull your willy out it stop you cos it hurts horrible.

4. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    Do you pull it out or does it fall out if you pull it out why even put it on if falls out get a smaller ring

5. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    If you have a metal ring and a small enough gap your testicles can't make it between the cage and the ring. Also, just don't pull it out... If it is slipping out on it's over, you probably need a smaller ring... I know some companies only make the rings by the 1/2inch or 5mm intervals...

But if you get a good device from... Matureal Metal, you can get them by the 1/8inch or if you go with a plastic device like The Cherry Keep you can get any mm ring you want.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  6. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    Mature Metal has a full set of 9 test rings you can buy and wear to evaluate which you need. I have them on order now to fulfill my ordered new years resolution to find a cage to wear for extended periods. Exoect to move from resin cage to metal jailbird shortly.

7. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    Sounds like you need a smaller ball gap.

King Hippo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice