Sleeping with a Chastity Belt

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by TimidGuy, Oct 15, 2016.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    Does anyone have an issue with a comparatively hard CB during nighttime? The belt tends to stay pretty rigid, and my body folds when I roll on my side. The cage protects any abrasion of the penis, which is good. Yes, there are tendencies to erections during the night. I suppose one gets used to that.

2. Sissy_Cassandra

Warehouse Operations Manager
    Local Time:
    When I first started wearing mine, (CB6000s) it was the same as you're experiencing. It was quite uncomfortable and I didn't sleep very well with it on, but I eventually got used to it. I still have the very uncomfortable night erections which tend to hurt quite a bit but that's just the cage doing its job which I can appreciate. Trust me, after wearing it for some time you'll get used to it and learn to enjoy it.

sissybblola likes this.
  3. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    Getting night time erections is the bodies protection mechanism to stop you from peeing yourself as you sleep. You more than likely were getting them but it didn't wake you before. When you get one at night, get up and pee and it will go away.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    my first cage was a cb one , it was a cb6000s one and was big for me and sometimes it stuck in me in bed. my new cage it lots littler and now it don't stick in me and i sleeps lot better now.

5. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    It's a matter of perseverance. And as Jemima says the right device can make all the difference.

6. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks everyone for your reassuring comments. I am planning to send the generic cage provided for a custom fit one. I mostly wanted to know if this experience was normal.

7. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    Yep, it is a combination of right device and perseverance. Maybe Sissy_Cassandra should try KTB. It is open and does not call any inconvenience when i am flaccid, so i got used to sleeping in it in rather short time. Surely, if i get hard at nigth it works as an alarm clock, but this case it just does its job.

Rita likes this.
  8. TimidGuy

TimidGuy Active member

Local Time:
    This afternoon I took my first voyage away from the house with the unit on. The first reaction was a desire to harden up. That went away and the trip was pretty good. I know what you mean about enjoying it. At one level the hardening is odd. On the other hand, the cage is a little like someone gripping me. I can already see how this could change relationships with people.

9. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    @TimidGuy - you'll get used to it. Sometimes I am very conscious of wearing it. Other times I genuinely forget I have it on.

xcitedsisssy likes this.
  10. BluesClues

BluesClues Member

Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    I just got my cs-100 from FF 4 days ago and have been wearing 24/7 since I got it with my wife letting me out for a very nasty punishment( she held me down on the couch and forced a funnel into my mouth and made me cum into the funnel and eat it, I tired testing her rules never again.) and to adjust the belt. I put the scrotum bow in a vice and bent it back slightly. With the penis cage I did the same and push the curve out a bit. After I made theses adjustments the tube sat so much closer to my body and felt way better when flaccid and trying to get erect. I've also attached two security bows in a V which help to much with night time erections as my festicles didn't feel like they were being pulled off. Would highly recommend the security bows.

11. Mistress_Mel

Mistress_Mel New member

Local Time:
    Be careful to differentiate between discomfort (ok) and pain (not ok).

Discomfort is a sign of devotion and you'll need to deal with it. Pain is a sign that it's injuring you and will only get worse if you fight it.

knightservant likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice