Sleeping in chastity

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Williamsclaude, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Williamsclaude

Williamsclaude Active member

Uk
    Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    so about 9 hours ago I handed over the keys belonging to my holy trainer over to my friend and ex-girl friend, Alice (name changed). Along with £60 as token of my gratitude.

The device is comfortable 90% of the time and when it does feel a little too tight I know to either apply lube where necessary or go pee! However despite all this I still had great trouble sleeping last night.

I think pure excitement (in an emotional sense) played a part as I have been wanting this situation for so long and perhaps this will die down slightly as I get used to the idea, allowing me to nod off quicker. I also had pain in my lower back when trying to get to sleep last night which didn't help in fairness.

Another factor though I think was horniness and I'm worried this element could only get worse the longer I stay locked.. I only slept 3 hours last night and obviously I'm going to want more sleep than that in the coming nights.

Alice was also pretty vague about when I might get the keys back next. I know she's out of town now until Monday so that would be the very earliest in any case.

Anyway I would love to hear from anyone here who has experienced similar issues and any advice you have on coping would be amazing! Thanks!

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Yes the horniness will get worse. Then much worse. Then it'll be okay. Then it'll come back. Then it'll really come back. Then it'll be okay again. It fluctuates all the time, and not generally in a predictable way.

Sleeping can be difficult. I'd like to say you get used to it but I'm not sure you do.

good luck. Enjoy the journey. It's a mindfuck...

Mash2214, Sub40s and Williamsclaude like this.
  3. Williamsclaude

Uk
    Local Time:
    It's also tough because I have no idea how long she plans on keeping me locked! I could see the keys early next week or I might be staying locked for the next month.. or even longer?

I guess I'll just have to get used to this! Can't pretend I'm not loving the thought of it though XD

Maid Denise and Mash2214 like this.
  4. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Of course if you keep it up long enough, you will reach the point of having difficulty in sleeping if you aren't locked :).

HeavyFeather and Williamsclaude like this.
  5. Nicko1953

Nicko1953 Member

Sales
    Sydney Australia
    Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    Love cuddling when I’m locked up, but don’t have a lot of experience solo. Following with interest.

Williamsclaude likes this.
  6. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    On the lighter side here. I wear a steel cage (Jail Bird) by Mature Metal. On the nights that "someone" is awake and wanting to play the cage prevents a full erection and a little discomfort. It will wake you up.
    I always like to think of those nights like a WWF cage fighting event. The cage always wins btw!!

Have fun with it. You're living a dream most guys wish they could try and do.

Good luck!

7. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    I'm a stomach sleeper so at first I found the cage a little uncomfortable but was able to sleep fairly well. You'll adjust with time. Personally, I love the feel of steel in the morning.

As for when you might get out? Who knows but you are in for an interesting experience.

8. Williamsclaude

Uk
    Local Time:
    I love the feel of being trapped also but that's part of the problem as it makes me even hornier. But don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining I've wanted this situation for so long!

9. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Be careful for what you wish... :)

10. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    I’ve been locked over a year. I do get release on occasion. The other night I was allowed to sleep with it off. I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night and I peed sitting down. I am so used to wearing my device and not peeing while standing, even when it’s off I default to peeing sitting down.
    I’m never allowed to touch myself when unlocked. I have not touched myself in over a year. It’s so normal now that I feel uncomfortable when not locked. I’m always reminded verbally that I no longer own a penis. The device excentuates that. But it has been so long that I completely agree with Her. I’d be lost with out her ownership and control.

11. Williamsclaude

Uk
    Local Time:
    Wow what you have sounds amazing!

12. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You get used to it gradually. For the first few months I'd wake up 2-4 times per night, but it gradually gets better. There's nothing like morning wood defeated by resolute steel.

You gave your ex-gf the keys? That could be a wild ride, you'll probably get what you deserve, whether you want it or not.

LadyZad, Williamsclaude and Jail Bird like this.
  13. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Totally agree with HF. I also sit to pee (and love the fem feeling too!). Even with my cage off I also sit to pee. Usually I'm not "free" for very long so you stick with what works for you.

I have in a belt now for about 8 years. Not full time but off and on with different belts. Full time now with the Jail Bird.

Williamsclaude and HeavyFeather like this.
  14. Williamsclaude

Uk
    Local Time:
    Yeah she took a little convincing and part of the arrangement is a findom element added in. But ngl that kind of turns me on as well. She's really well suited to this kind of thing. Even when we were together she used to say little things to humiliate me. Now as you might imagine it's 10x worse but I love it!

15. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    Getting a cage that fits you properly under all conditions helps a lot. It may seem like your cage is perfect but a slight change can make things more comfortable when you sleep. The discomfort of the nocturnal erection will never go away even after years of being locked I am still awoken during the night on rare occasions, not as often but it still happens. The first night that you sleep through the night without waking up even once is surprising. The first thing you do is check to see if you cage is still on. Practice makes Perfect.

16. locked_cuckold

locked_cuckold Active member

United States. Sheridan, WY
    Local Time:
    It does take some time to get used to sleeping in it, but be patient as it will get better. I can definitely tell you that smaller is better. Having a device that's to long could actually hurt if you roll over in the middle of the night and land on it. If you're going to do this long term, you may want to get a custom fit.

Understand that blue balls are also a part of this as the typical male gets 6-7 erections at night just to maintain blood flow to that area of your body. Denying your body orgasm is going to add up, but that's part of the delicious part of all this, is it not?

A properly fitted device should make you forget that you're wearing it, as well as make it missed if you're not.

If you own a plastic one and need to use lubricant, please use a water based lube. You'll have to lube more often but petroleum will break down plastic over time. Metal can be more expensive for a one time buy but you'll never have to buy another one. Compare that to the cost of replacing plastic ones over and over.

Instead of worrying about when you'll get the key back - resign yourself to not getting the key back. You're worrying about the destination and not enjoying the journey. If left in it long enough, you wont want the key but will be proud if she wears it on a keychain or necklace.

Nicko1953 likes this.
  17. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    At first I read that as “a WTF cage fighting event”

Like your cock wakes up in its cage and goes “WTF???”

Jail Bird likes this.
  18. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:

19. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    It will take some time to get comfortable at night but the longer you have it on the better things get . Morning erections can be though but get up and use the bathroom then go back to bed .
    As far as you getting the keys back . That is up to her. You have to remember that you asked for this.

20. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    when I had a cb6ks cage and had to sleep in it as well as have it on in the daytime it was horrible. it hurt me in bed and woked me up in the nite and I cudnt sleep very much and so Mistress let me not have to wear it at nite in bed. Then I had a little metal cage with a metal ring and it dint hurt as much and now I dont wake up in the nite ever now. my new cage dont hurt at all.

21. locked_cuckold

locked_cuckold Active member

United States. Sheridan, WY
    Local Time:
    I got used to it almost immediately, to be honest. The first night was a little disruptive but after that I was fine. The important thing is to have a device that fits properly. Smaller is better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice