Slave's orgasm while caged

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Shar, Jul 16, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Shar

Mistress Shar Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    Again, I'll start by saying I am new to this but enjoying it!

My slave has been caged for over a month now and doing quite well. He serves me and listens well to any instruction I give him. He has become a very attentive lover and pleases me very well.

Last night, during some playing around, he swore and said, "I'm cumming!" and I knew nothing until it was too late. Does this happen sometimes when a slave is wearing a cage? I am thinking it may be a bit big and needs to be changed, I also think I shouldn't have teased him so much. There was no thrusting involved but suddenly, he was at the brink and then that was it. I know he didn't want this to happen and was disappointed when it did. I am wondering if this has happened to others and why.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    I've managed to climax in my cage a times. I attribute it to the cage being too large. I also experienced a ruined (and VERY unpleasant) orgasm while wearing a very tight Lori tube. So, it's definitely possible. I don't think it would be entirely impossible for me to prevent orgasm while caged, given my Lori experience, but I would say that the orgasm I had in that circumstance was unpleasant and I wouldn't want to duplicate it. Basically, I came, but the tube was so snug that I couldn't ejaculate. Every pulsation of the orgasm was excruciating. When I finally relaxed, semen just dribbled out. It hurt quite a lot. I wouldn't want to do it again! lol

mikecb

3. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    Teach him never to do that again by giving you more indication that he is going to cum. He should shout that out at the point where you can still stop it.

Stopping all teasing and interaction and a good 'tap' on the balls should stop him with some practise.

Shame on him! Lol

4. Mistress Shar

Local Time:

Thanks for your help, I appreciate it! As I am new to this, I don't know what to expect sometimes. My slave didn't mention that it was a ruined orgasm and unpleasant, just that he was disappointed. I will ask him about that tonight. Thanks again!!

5. Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    [quote name='Spike's Bitch' date='16 July 2010 - 04:40 PM' timestamp='1279298455' post='50841']
    Teach him never to do that again by giving you more indication that he is going to cum. He should shout that out at the point where you can still stop it.

Stopping all teasing and interaction and a good 'tap' on the balls should stop him with some practise.

Shame on him! Lol
    [/quote]

I'll try the tap on the balls thing and I will follow up on your suggestion that he should let me know in advance of his cumming. I think there'll be little interaction tonight as punishment.

Thanks for your advice!!

6. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    My hub has only had one "accident" and he was thoroughly upset. If it becomes a pattern - punish strictly but the odd accident when you are starting out is just one of those trainable things. As a rule, they arent actually a pleasant experience for the sub anyway as they are trying their hardest for it not to happen so when it does, they don't enjoy them. Always make him clean it up.

7. montreal_cuck

montreal_cuck Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    To echo what some of said, a good stern warning on his part that he is at his limit is necessary. I generally squeeze my wife's thigh or give some indication. Once I do that, she either gives my balls a good slap. She used to slap my dicklet, but in reality this was enough stimulation to almost keep pushing me over the edge, so she refrains from doing that when I'm that close...a ball slap is much more effective at bringing him back from the brink of orgasm :)

Good luck!

8. Mistress Shar

Local Time:

Thanks so much for your suggestion!

9. sissyjazmine

sissyjazmine sissyjazmine

Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    i was slathered with lanacane(numbing cream) and a few condoms once. my Wife/Goddess had me insert into a vibrating vagina for 2 minutes with period instructions to stop. However, at the end of 2 minutes, and lots of vibration, i had cum come out. but i didn't really orgasm or feel it. can anyone give insight to this?

thanks.
    sissyjazmine

10. paulsavin1701

paulsavin1701 Chaste In Berkshire

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    I've found that if I wear my CB6000s and get excited by watching some stuff on the net I will eventually cum. I now have a full size CB6000 and however horny I get I have never reached that "goal" - even with trying.

When I'm hard in my CB6000 the end of my cock only just reaches the end of the cage, whereas in my CB6000s I'm compressed and my willy is almost trying to pop out the end.

I don't think it's just the size of the cage being too big/small, it's the amount of movement and squeezing which causes the "explosion".

11. mistressB

mistressB Member

Local Time:
    my sub has done this a few times. The last time he was in his curve, which is a snug fit. I can happen without me touching him in that area at all.

Last time he said if that was an orgasm I've never had one before LOL Still, best not let him enjoy them :angry:

12. likes2blocked

likes2blocked New member

Local Time:
    I don't orgasm, but if stimulated enough and have been locked for 2-3 weeks without release, I'll ejaculate. Likely due to everything accumulating. It isn't unpleasant, but nothing close to an orgasm. I do find that I'm a little less on edge for the next day or two after that.

13. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    I was never wearing a CB for more than 24h (yeah, I know ...), since it made sleeping so hard and I only had an online Mistress so far. But I found out that I can orgasm in my CB 3000, when I use electrical stimulation. I found that out during a time when I played with my former online/long distance Mistress. I thought she would be angry, since now the CB 3000 would no longer be a 100% save tool for her to deny me. But after she thought things over she was very excited, since she said that this opens a whole new perspective for her. So she told me that once I had learned to wear the thing at night, she had an idea.

Unfortunately we stopped playing (since I met a vanilla girl in real life) before she could execute it. Her idea was that I should wear the CB 3000 permanently (as long as she would be playing with me), since with the option to have an (painful) orgasm by using electrical stimulation for either a very long time (or at maximum setting, causing serious discomfort), there would be no longer any need to release me. Since she was married and a dom, there would be no intercourse between her and me ever, and as her slave she did not see any need for me to penetrate anyone else.

This was really a super scary and exciting idea from her. Because I probably would not be able to stand permanent orgasm denial. But changing my ability from having "normal orgasms" to only beeing able to have orgasms after putting a LOT of effort into electrical stimulation and enduring pain, that sounded great.

So maybe you can use the fact that you can orgasm in your chastity device to advance to a complete new level of torture. Just an idea :)

14. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    ive done it in my cb-3,painfull, not pleasant cumming.i dont even choose to do it again even in my better device.its not the same as being free wih your full stiff stick.im still locked & frustrated,horny.the device still wins.

15. sissystephanie

sissystephanie Senior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've been teased using a q-tip while locked securely in my pink CB-2000 to the brink of an O on many occassions. After experiencing this mind-racking torment it finally happened one day but instead of spurting out like a normal ejaculation with string after stream of thick heavy cum, it just oozed and weeped in a whole body shuttering spasm. The feeling was quite intense and nothing like i'd ever experienced. It seemed more like my watery jizm was just weeping and drooling out but of course there was no erection since i was locked up. It was as though my small clitty had been used to milk me dry in a very emasculated manner.

16. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Often you'll have an ejaculation, but no orgasm, since you either can't get an erection, or you can't get enough physical stimulation to have one. A lot of guys think that coming means shooting a load and having an orgasm, but they're actually two separate things. With sex or masturbation they're usually combined, but when wearing a device you can experience one without the other. In a way it's like milking; you empty your prostate, but you don't 'get off', so you're still horny. I've ejaculated in every device I've ever owned. It's part of the territory.

17. rickiee_2002a

rickiee_2002a Member

Local Time:
    Well, let me add this for thought.

i have had two wet dreams, locked in my cb600. Yes, i had a nocturnal emission like a little boy ... and was treated as one by Mistress. i woke up as it happened, it made quite a mess and i was thoroughly humiliated by it.

So, i guess ... if i can have a wet dream ... with an orgasm ... locked in my cb6000 without an erection ... it's surely possible as You said.

i hope i have added something worthwhile to this discussion.

rickiee

18. sissy_charlotte

sissy_charlotte [url=http://www.chastitym

UK
    Local Time:
    I have only been locked up for 10 months but this has happened a few times. It has never been the full experience though, just a lot of dribbling.

19. Badbob

Badbob Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Be cautious about the tightness of the cage, because that definitely isn't the only explanation. It would be time to remember that the brain is the largest sex organ and if there is enough excitement there will be some sort of "orgasm" or semen discharge. Remember that some guys have wet dreams in their chastity devices, so physical stimulation alone is not always needed.

I think the previous suggestions about him learning to spot the point of no return early enough to prevent it are good ones. Also various inducements of a little pain, as suggested, can help bring one back from the edge.

Although the window of opportunity for this may have passed, my guess is he would have responded well to this reaction, I would have. All soft spoken and nurturing: "I know you are sorry and didn't intend for it to happen, dear. It was just an unavoidable accident. AND it was still an unauthorized orgasm for which you must be punished. You understand, don't you?"

20. Notre Domme

Notre Domme Junior Member

Local Time:
    Some males can do surprising things while caged

But ejeculation and orgasm are not the same function. Either can be done independant of the other.
    An ejeculation does not mean he has orgasmed. I haveone sub who has NEVER had an orgasm ever and never will. This annoyed me at first as I thought I was loosing the plot. But have tried everything and got used to the fact now.

Invoulentry ejeculation from being too excited esp with the new caged is oh so very common.
    Experianced slaves can flex their muscles to get ejeculation

the way to avoid this is to milk them every week and keep the prostate gland empty. Semen aint stored in their balls its in the prostate.

Get finger in and check how swolen it is daily. When its full rubgently to discharge.

put a condom over their cage at night and make them sleep cuffed and chained to monitor when thy selfejeculate and punish harshly asits a cum without permission anda waste of body strength.

21. Miss Susie

Miss Susie Member

Local Time:
    Well although I've been a long distance keyholder in the past; i would love to have a live in boy locked up to tease. I do remember seeing on Jill and Rob's website that she would take her hands off of him as he would cum & instead of it being some kind of explosive cum, he would just kinda dribble. Very erotic. I enjoy the concept of denial, but knowing the boy still has training and we will work on it together to modify the behavior is a thrilling concept. When beginning, I would expect some "accidents" will happen. Working through the punishments, finding the best way to milk, all delightful aspects of taking control of your boy or girl (whatever the case maybe).

22. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It depends what level of control you want.

I personally wouldn't punish a slave for an involuntary natural reaction of the body.

Nocturnal emissions, etc, can be a sign that the body is doing what it needs to do to keep it healthy.

As Notre Domme says, regular milking helps to keep these emissions under the Mistress'/Dommes control which can be seen as necessary in a TPE relationship, but again it depends on what you have agreed is right for you.

23. chastityslave62

chastityslave62 New member

Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    regulary milking is probably the best way to avoid this art of involuntary reaction

24. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    As a masochistic mindfuck, I think it would be very enjoyable to be punished for a nocturnal emission or other involuntary ejaculation. The masocistic irony of being punished for something one has no control over! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice