Slaves and Doms North West UK

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by PuppyMastersPet, May 19, 2009.

1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    11:55 AM
    I feel its time for Master and I to get out and explore the big wide BDSM world but Not having much success finding and awful lot to do around the Northwest apart form Munches but I like to dress.

Anyone around the North West say hello and let us know youre out there. And if youre out there, what is there to up North.

2. bnysarah

bnysarah Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:55 AM
    hi im in manchester i used to scene alot and know peeps

would be nice to meet some new friends as alot of my old group have coupled up n moved away

there are clubs in preston and manchester

cant rem preston club but i know a girl whos involved in it so can get details

alot of info on www.informedconsent.co.uk

manc has lash i like it, know some of the people who help run it, gothic tint to it , but has play area etc if u like that

theres also club selecta i havent been but would like to it has bdsm nights and tv nights etc i can get info if u want

not sure if some of the other clubs i knew where anything goes still run but i can find out

if u wanting a friend to tag along with while u venture out id be up for it, need to make some new friends who have similar interests

or we could start our own at your place lol we could do maid duties together hehe

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice