Slavejoey from Philadelphia

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by slavejoey, Nov 4, 2008.

1. slavejoey

slavejoey Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    Hi everyone,

I have been interested "TOO SAY THE LEAST" in chastity and tease and denial. I am a straight man but to all those who are on a different path all the power to you. I am a frequent masturbator but desire to use the time and effort sent being self indulgent to better my life. Also to serve a woman who desires her men submissive when the time is right for her and strong when that is appropriate. I have used a CB to delay my activities but being alone and the incredible horny feelings I experience when I where the CB without someone to be strong for I weaken eventually.

I have a good life, I am successful, and handsome so the vanilla world I live in is stable and comfortable. These inner submissive desire and compulsive reliance on self pleasure to handle stress I know is not what I want.

I would like to meet someone even if it online mostly with the occasional visit someday would be better then having no one to share this aspect of my life with. Appetites are appetites and we each have earned ours. There is nothing wrong with that. Having no one to share this with is another story. Even if it is not to be that is ok life is best when lived and shared.

J

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice