Skinny waist

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by Onthehorizon, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Onthehorizon

Onthehorizon Member

Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    F5BA9E3C-5DAE-4AEB-B4BE-23F1DBC02C5E.jpeg

Are there any testimonials or reviews from skinny/slim guys who wear the BB Belt?

I found this picture on their website, I’ve a got a “similar” body type.
    30” waist, possibly slightly smaller and similarly protruding hip bones.
    Doesn’t look too comfortable long term, especially against the hip bones.

I’d like to buy one but with such an expensive price tag attached, I need to be sure that I could wear it long term/permanently.

The Mrs isn’t too keen on me buying it (it’s not a cheap toy) but she’d definitely loose her S#!¥ if it ended up in storage.

I’m after any suggestions for long-term/permanent wear. A belt seems very attractive to me but I’m willing to try anything that works.

I’m currently using a cheap Chinese metal A272, I only wear it in the day but it’s giving me with bruises so I need to upgrade my equipment soon.

2. chscurious

chscurious Member

U.S.
    Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    I wouldn't call myself slim but I also have a 30'' waist. I did have issues with contact on the hip bones (slight bruising after long term wear because of the way the edge came down on the bone) but after a lot of bending of the waist band I eventually found a fit that resolved this.

I recommend you check out the thread on rolled edges:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/rolled-edges.49077/#post-577820
    When my belt was ordered years ago this was not a feature they offered (at least not via their website), but now that its an option it sounds like it makes the waistband much more tolerable, and I suspect would help with this issue.

Because you brought up "permanent" wear, just a general note of caution: IMO Long term wear is not possible straight out of the box. It took me a lot of bending/fitting/customizations to all the components to get the belt comfortable. For anyone who wants to do long term wear I suspect this will be the case. And even then there might be compromises. For example, I can run fine with the belt/ring/tube on, but not if the hannibal cage is attached. I've never been able to resolve this, so the hannibal cage is removed a couple times a week. YMMV.

3. Onthehorizon

Onthehorizon Member

Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    Thanks for the advice

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice