Skin Sticking in the Nub

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by PorkChamber, Aug 29, 2019.

1. PorkChamber

PorkChamber Active member

Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    I've ordered the 2b from Ms. Lori, and as the 90 days has come and went, my wife and I are trying to move on with a device that can hold us over. I decided to order a HT Nub knockoff, and the design is amazing. Comfortable, and in my case, very secure.

The problem is that the shield is so firmly planted into the pubic mound, and so much of my skin wraps around the shield that I'm getting two raw points on the shaft of my penis, requiring removal to heal after less than 48 hours.

There is no clearance to use a lubricant, oil, or salve, and when I remove the device, it's almost like removing duct tape from my pruney shaft. (It's not always a prune. Only in this device.)

I know the HT must be made out of higher quality materials, but would I likely have the same issue? I don't know how long before my 2b arrived from Ms. Lori, but I would hate to put out that much money if it's only for a couple of weeks, or if I will continue to have the same issue.

2. PorkChamber

Local Time:
    It should be noted that the head and all other parts are fine, it's just the shaft around the shield that presents any issue at all.

3. Locked4xxx

Locked4xxx Member

Local Time:
    I would try wet sanding it (1000) and let your skin heal and try again. I had to pull it out of the little skin pocket sometimes and let the area have a rest. Your skin will toughen up over time.

4. PorkChamber

Local Time:
    Thank you for your reply. I'll keep trying.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice