1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skin peeling

Discussion in 'Other fetishes' started by Bound4life, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Hey all,

I have a cheap knock off Chinese cage and actually I like it a lot. This is the first metal cage I’ve owned and has a lot more airflow then my plastic cages which helps with hygiene. But sometimes after I wear it for a few days when my wife lets me out the next day the skin on the bottom of my penis and the ball area closer to that starts to flake or peel. Does anyone else have this issue? I have dry flaky skin in general but not usually down there.

It is on the bottom side of the cage and where my balls are trapped by the cage. This area gets much less airflow so I wonder if zthat is a factor. When I am uncaged the first day might be a little red down there but no pain to speak of. Then the second day is when the skin flakes off.

SubNoel6969 and tonedslave like this.
  2. I think thats from condensation. Do you have a tube like device where its mostly closed off? Just try and keep it dry as good as possible.

3. No it’s an open metal ring device but less openness on the underside due to welding and rings being closer causing the downward pointing. Thanks we will see next time I’m locked up

4. I'd put a thin coating of Vaseline on the ring that causes you the flaking.

BTW I tried several of those Chinese knock offs , some had the chrome flake off, all rusted after a short while.
    None are made of stainless steel.

The underside of my penis became red and raw while wearing my (expensive ) jailbird . I expanded the gap and have no more irritation.
    I still use a little coating of Vaseline , otherwise the friction causes rashes and eventually becomes raw.
    I find my crotch area is prone to being moist ,and just moist enough to resist the ring turning at all.
    Very much the opposite or a ring on ones finger.

5. Might be from being moist without any air flow for long periods. I'd use a Q tip or similar to wick away moisture from that area, be very careful to clean it well when showering, and to again try your damndest to get it dry after a shower.

6. You may be llergic t the metal and having contact dermatitis!

SubNoel6969 likes this.
  7. First off, always lube the cage. But most likely it's just your penis/scrotum acclimating to the increased rubbing. I had a similar thing happen to my scrotum in college when I switched from briefs to boxers. Funny thing was I thought I had caught something. (From the dorm toilet seat.)