Sizing (specifically for pull out)

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by slutpj, Dec 3, 2017.

1. slutpj

slutpj Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    I know, there's a million sizing threads :) Good news is, thats a lot of people trying to get it right!

I'm in the market for a MM - but my specific challenge is that I tend to be able to pull out of the back of most captive ball CB's I've tried.

I have the Jailbird v2, and the Holy Trainer mini (and pico) - and when things relax, and get warm, they just ... fall off. My penis comes out at the back, and if I don't catch it in time, it just drops off.

My assumption is that when sizing a MM, getting a smaller ring will be key. I have the sizing kit on the way. Would it be beneficial to also get a double set of rings? How should I approach the tube size / diameter, as I'm generally small when relaxed, but obviously will need some expansion room, if the ring is tight (I assume)

SubNoel6969 and Peter Rabbit like this.
  2. Deleted member 53138

get a cb3000, no way will you escape, plus lots of sizes to get it right!

3. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    It is not the ring size that is the problem, but our anatomy.
    Just for a test I got myself a ring that was way too small. It hurt a little when it was on and I can't imagine how bad it would be if I tried to get hard.
    But guess what... With some effort I was still able to pull out.
    You only have 2 options. Self control or a device that is held by piercing.

Nicoftime likes this.
  4. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    growers seem to also shrink without effort. once i struggle to get the cage on him. i was sure it was way to small. then 15 minutes later when he was standing up and i watched it slip right off without even being touched. i pierced him that weekend. since then we have found other way to contain that grow worm.

5. slutpj

slutpj Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks - I have had a PA, but not worn anything in it in years - not sure it's on the cards right now, either. I've also tried CB2000, 3000 and 6000's in the past, but the seams split on the 3 and 6k and I stopped wasting my money.

6. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    if you have a cb 6000 you can drill a hole in the bottom where your pa would line up then a pa lock will go thru and hold you in place. cbs split apart and the hole can help that along. you can wrap unwaxed floss around in without overlapping and as close together as possible 20-40 times depending on size. once done soak floss in super glue. let dry. it will never split again. ali express sells a cheap pa lock under $15. a good light weight lock is around $70.
    word of caution .... my puck is a super grower so i put the smallest cage on him with the largest ring. as he sat with me he started to grow and then i heard the sound of breaking plastic. then there was blood everywhere. the floss and super glue stopped that cold.

7. slutpj

slutpj Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'd much prefer to head down the route of a Mature Metal device than go back to the plastic CB's - too many memories (you never forget *that* pain when a cage splits!!)

8. slutpj

slutpj Junior Member

Local Time:
    I've got the sizing kit and have been experimenting - I think I've found the back ring and cage diameter I'll need - wether it'll help with preventing pullout, we'll see!

9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    8:24 PM
    There is also the option of a full belt ... not much falling off or slipping out with one of those.... its just another considerationyou may have overlooked and I only mention it as such. Secured with a PA has always been good for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice