Sizing rings and rental

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by Peaches, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    So I bought a set of sizing rings that MCN recommend for proper measurements.

I've never had any luck with cheap ball trap devices way back when I dabbled with the CB stuff so I figured I just don't have the anatomy for it.

I do love my bijou and am working on ironing out the fit. But now that I've gotten a taste of custom Chastity devices I'm curious if I can wear a ball trap style. My eye is on the contender.

I did want to post the idea. Would there be an interest in loaning out the sizing rings to help fellow Chastity lovers size their device correctly?

If I size my self and everything fits properly I won't need an assortment of glorified cock rings. I post in here because these are the exact ones that were recommended by MCN. Maybe they would help with other devices as well?

Input greatly appreciated.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    The rings that Male-Essentials sells are very inexpensive. It’s a hassle to package them up and drive to the post office to ship. It takes a time out of one’s day.

You’d have to do it because you like the social aspect of it and want to provide a service.

Otherwise I don’t think there’s really a market for renting used cock rings. Male-essentials prices are darn low.

I’ve bought the cheap rubber and brass sets earlier, and individual stainless steel cock and glans rings for fun.

But I don’t get to touch and play with my cock and balls anymore, even when I’m out of chastity... so while I’d like to reduce the size of my toybox personally, there’s little incentive to lend them out myself.

3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:23 PM
    It’s a novel idea but shipping costs would most likely be to much. I would say keep them, who knows when you or your Mistress might want to experiment with different sized cock rings. Just for fun you could see how many you can get on

4. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Good points. Just thought I'd bring it up. Thank you

5. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    11:23 PM
    I think it would be nice to have a co-op/exchange for the unused devices littering everyone’s drawers. New users could sign up and get 4 or 5 different types/sizes to try. Keep and pay for as many as you want, send the rest back. Like those clothing trunk subscriptions people sign up for.

Totally impractical I know, but it would make it easier for new people to try out TTWWD without having to buy a bunch of devices.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice