Sizing plastic ring from MM

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Littlesky, Oct 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Littlesky

Littlesky New member

Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    Hello, due to a sex addiction, some girls recommended me to try chastity cage.
    I did some search on internet because i clearely didn't know this world and here i've received my plastic sizing ring from mature metal.
    I tried some to find the right one, the one where i can only put one finger into but at this point, i'm a little block and confused.
    It's because if i've got a small erect with this ring, it hurt a lot at the top of my penis with the pressure on the skin ( pain at 7/10 ) and it doesn't under near my balls.
    If i've got a big erection, my balls started to be a little cold an my penis a little blue (dabadi dabada ♪♫♫♪♫ (sry) )
    And here and before to spend a lot of money for a queen's keep, i wondered if it was normal ?
    I ask this because i read some comment that it could be dangerous for the nerve or with the cage, it will completely block the erection and i'll no longer have this pain etc

So, that's why i need your tips..
    Thank you in advance.

2. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    Which exactly are you trying to size? The interior diameter (ring on your penis) or the base ring (ring below the scrotum)?

Any erection in a sizing ring is going to be uncomfortable at best and painful at worst. In a properly fitting device, you're not going to have frequent erections, so that's less of an issue.

If this is going to be literally your first device, I would suggest trying out a cheap chinese device you can get on a site like Amazon. Ideally a smaller one with 2-3 different base rings. The MM sizing rings suggested that I could wear a 1 5/8" inch base and when I tried, nocturnal erections were excruciating while perfectly fine in a larger base ring.

3. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    Yes, the measuring rings are to determine your flaccid size, whether you’re sizing the base ring or the diameter of the cage.

I agree that if you’ve no experience with chastity you should probably start with one of the cheaper models. Mature Metal will absolutely help you get the correct measurements, but if you’re doing this strictly on someone else’s recommendation you may want to start with less of a monetary commitment.

4. Littlesky

Littlesky New member

Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    It's the base ring which hurt a lot.
    Maybe the ring material is not enough large to have enough contact surface with the skin to decrease the pressure ?
    And if the base ring is too large, it's possible to remove it without the key i suppose ?
    I'm mainly searching something which doesn't hurt if i've got an erect; i don't know if it's possible to get this result ?
    And it would be for a long term, that's why i didn't want to try a cheap one cause they are easy to escape and can bring some problems to wash.

Thank you !

5. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    The metal base ring is going to be a little bigger but not significantly.

You're not going to be able to pull off the device. You will be able to pull out the back, but the size of the base ring doesn't really change that. You need a full belt, a piercing, or a device with an anti-pullout ring to prevent that.

Erections are going to hurt when you're wearing a chastity device. That's a fact of life. A properly fitting device will

Expensive devices are more comfortable (better fit, better welds, fewer issues with the lock, etc.), not more secure unless they have something to secure the device to a piercing or an anti-pullout ring.

The ability to stay clean while wearing a device depends on the design of the device not how much you paid for it. There are plenty of open design style knockoffs.

6. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    I started with a CB-6000S clone and a Holy Trainer clone. The CB broke in a very short time and the Holy Trainer, while reasonably comfortable, irritated me in a couple of spots. Then I bought a cheap metal one and it's been so much more comfortable. The one thing I really liked about the Holy Trainer was how the tube fit my penis, most of the time I couldn't even tell my penis was in a tube. The shape of my metal tube is different because of the way it's constructed and I can definitely feel my penis moving around a lot more. It's not irritating or uncomfortable, just different.

I'm going to suggest skipping the plastic devices and going right to metal. Just pick a design that you like or think will work for you. The more open the tube, the easier it is to keep things clean but it gives you (and your key holder) more access to your penis. The base rings can be purchased separately from the device (definitely on the Chinese sites, less sure about Amazon), so for a relatively modest investment one can try different size base rings without having to buy several tubes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice