sizing for growers... to constrain or allow erections?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Caged_Faith, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Caged_Faith

Caged_Faith Member

UK
    Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    Hello,

I am currently wearing a holy trainer v4 mini. It is more comfortable than the v2 normal I wore before, but I still don't think it's right. Before choosing my next device I was hoping for some advice.

I am a grower, I can get very small maybe 1 1/2 inch sometimes when soft, and up to nearly 6" when hard.

Currently, this means that the v4 mini is still too big for me flaccid, but just about allows a full erection (whilst pushing the device down my shaft), without any pain or much discomfort.

I am wondering if wearing a smaller cage would stop my erections altogether (and idea that really excites me) or if this is just going to cause painful erections and crush my testicles as it gets pushed further down the shaft?

I am a little worried that not having erections would cause permanent shrinkage, I can't seem to find a definite answer on this? If I want to keep blood flow strong should I actually get a larger cage and just allow for comfortable erections?

Many thanks for your help!

2. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Go for the smallest cage that will accommodate you when flaccid, make sure the base ring isn't too tight.

A

Caged_Faith likes this.
  3. Caged_Faith

Caged_Faith Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you! I feel I have a good sized base ring as I have tried each size that came with my cage. Will a smaller cage stop an erection though?

4. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    In my experience, yes. When I was trying to find the perfect cage size I would put fizzy drink bottle tops inside in order to reduce the overall cage length.

Caged_Faith likes this.
  5. Caged_Faith

Caged_Faith Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Many thanks for you advice discbf! :D I have another follow up question actually, for you or anyone else!

Is there a good cage recommendation for one that doesn't need to be taken off for cleaning? One I can clean through the cage as it were? I am not circumcised if that matters. Thanks again!

6. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have a Mature Metal Watchful Mistress https://www.maturemetal.com/product/watchful-mistress/ It is an open design and allows easy cleaning in the shower. Others with this stye should be the same.

Caged_Faith likes this.
  7. Caged_Faith

Caged_Faith Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Wow that's a serious piece of kit! :) thanks for the recommendation I will explore their site!

8. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yeah, but not cheap.

9. Caged_Faith

Caged_Faith Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I noticed haha! :eek: well if I am to be serious about this it would certainly be a mental statement of intent!

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  10. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That was our thoughts as well. We don't compromise on any other thing we buy or do

11. Caged_Faith

Caged_Faith Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I like your style! I hope I can find the budget to do the same and someone to share a similar mentality with!

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  12. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    Cb6000s

13. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    I didn’t care for the CB6000s because it was difficult to keep everything clean for longer durations or lock down. It is possible but it requires a lot of practice swabbing and drying. I’m much happier with a stainless steel cage. The most comfortable that I’ve found is when the cage is slightly shorter than your flaccid length (to allow for the thickness of the base ring and gap). The stainless steel cage easily allows for washing and drying. There are newer, lighter cages but I haven’t tried them.

Caged_Faith likes this.
  14. Caged_Faith

Caged_Faith Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Interesting! Thank you both for your responses! :) I would also like to get a stainless steel cage but I'm going to get the sizing right on a cheaper one first

15. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    Having been recently (three weeks ago) been put into a lot smaller cage so from 94 mm to 60 mm. It is also a transition from 3d printed plastic to metal.

My thoughts are that 1)the metal cage is significantly more hygenic to the point my wife has not had to unlock me for cleaning! This is a first so no chance for me to re size.

2) my normal flacid lenght before this new cage was arround 100mm. I am concerned about shrinkage both flacid and hard, but from everything I have heard this is likley to be temporary if I Get to take the cage offfor a week or so. Though I am not sure if I will get that operunity.

3) because of the added weight of the metal cage, my wife bought a leather strap for the chastity, which I have worn all the time. It does make the device more comfortable as it just does not move.

4) with the device being so minimising I Am supprised how comfortable it has been, also shorter means it fits easyer under clothes.
    My penis seems to have adapted itself to its new home. The key difference is arousal.
    Espesialy with the leather strap there is literally no room for expansion and the strap stops the possibility of pull away from the body.
    This is comfortable but does make me feel very nullified. As literey a hard on is now 60mm the same as flacid! So some pressure in the cage but nothing like the previous cage which without a strap allowed some movement.

All in all shorter is actually more comfortable, though given lack of release and no idea when I May be let out again and that when I Am it will likley be for one quick orgasm, I Am a little nervous about the long term shrinkage effect and ability to get fully hard.

Though as I have not been allowed PIV for 12 years I am not sure if I should realy worry !!
    It's just the damage to my male ego!!!

16. Caged_Faith

Caged_Faith Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Wow thank you that’s a great bundle of information!

I have ordered myself a smaller cheap device to see how it feels on me, I think being a bit more “nullified” as you put it would really add to my experience! I hadn’t thought about a strap it’s an interesting idea but not sure how it would work with my wardrobe!

I’m glad to hear again metal allows a device to stay on for longer (or permanently!) without cleaning this is definitely what I want but I’m gonna get the sizing right first!

I’m very both ways on the shrinking, I like the idea of a tiny cage for many reasons but I want to be able to be adequate for performance when out, especially during this time of self-practice! I was thinking about letting myself out once a week and after cleaning using a pump on my penis to help get the blood flowing again! But again, this then stops all the fun of being locked up for long periods and I’d have to really better my willpower game to not touch myself during that period! Decisions decisions haha!

12 years!!! I don’t know if I’m envious or terrified!

many thanks again!

TonyF25 likes this.
  17. Solo1

Solo1 Active member

Semi retired
    UK
    Local Time:

18. Solo1

Solo1 Active member

Semi retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    In my experience long-term chastity has resulted in shrinkage. I don't think it relates to number of erections but simply the fact you are constricted for a long time and like any other part of the body a lack of usual functions will reduce the size.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice