Sizing and device type

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Panda2010, Dec 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    Hi I am looking at getting my first chastity device. Yesterday I saw a post somewhere on CM about how to measure up properly. The post talked about measuring your length correctly etc. I can't seem to find the post anywhere now. Does anyone know the post I am talking about? Or can anyone provide advice on correct measuring techniques?

In terms of device types, what are pros and cons of plastic devices vs steel for someone new to using a device?

From what I can see so far, the plastic devices seem to be very enclosed, with only a few air holes. Doesn't seem to allow much air circulation. Do you get hot and sweaty inside one of these?

Also, how sturdy are these plastic devices? (not that I will be doing anything too active while wearing it)

The metal devices seem to offer much more in air flow, so that seems a plus. But they are heavier so that might be a minus for someone who has never tried one of these. Also, the ones I have seen so far seem to be a bit longer than the plastic devices. I there any specific reason for thins (or have I just seen a small unrepresentative sample of metal cages?)

If all goes well, after getting used to it I would be looking at wearing a device day and night.

Cheers

2. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    Not sure about the post. You could try a string or something like that, you want it snug but not too tight, and shorter the better. You don't want to have any room to grow. If you get a more open metal cage, it will be easier to keep clean, and you may be able to pee through the space.

3. Antelope113

Antelope113 Member

Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    I prefer custom metal cages I do like the weight of them. When you work with a company to order a custom built cage they will tell you what measurements they need and the best way to take them. When you order a cage from dhgates or amazon these are baulk built and can be a shot in the dark. I tried a couple of these but love the custom ones alot more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice