Sizes of HolyTrainer (v4?) comparing to CB-x devices

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by Feminine Parts, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Feminine Parts

Feminine Parts New member

Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    Could you provide advice, for those that know how they feel in : CB-6000s, CB-3000, CB-6000, (Curve?).

If you know how sizes of any of these CB-x devices translate to sizes of HolyTrainer (currently v4, but I guess it's simmilar to v3) ?

It looks like design of HolyTrainer is different, therefore I expect that just taking lengths of tubes is like comparing apples to oranges. (Just look at size of "standard" HT size vs "standard" CB-3000 size).

Apart from tubes, maybe translation/comparison of ring sizes would be also insightful, as HT has different shape of rings.

Thank you very much in advance.

P.S. also please mark if someone is reffering to chinese knock offs, or original devices. I am looking towards original HT, however, those may be simmilar in sizes so inputs may be still valuable for everyone.

2. Blackstone

Blackstone Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Well, at sizes I did compare them when I quitted wearing my CB6000S and went to the HT v-2
    As I was wearing the small cage of the CB6000(s) I just did the same with the holytrainer. So I ordered the small HT v-2.

The first thing I noticed was that the cage was almost 2 cm smaller then I was used to with my CB6000S.
    But that also depends on what length of spacer I used, as seen in my avatar I always used the largest or second largest spacer, which afcourse makes the total combination longer or shorter.
    However I did fit in the small HT v-2, but it wasn't comfortable, So I immediately ordered the normal cage length. When It arrived It was more comfortable and was also more on the scale of length I was used to with my CB6000S.

As for the Rings, there totally different from each other. Rings from the HT are much more comfortable to wear, since they are more curved to you body, but for the size of the rings it doesn't have that much difference. if you always wear a 45mm CB6000 ring, the 45mm ring of the HT will be the best ring to wear with the HT

And last but not least In the Holytrainer series the only difference I could tell you (I only own the V-2 & V-4) is that the V-4 and V-2 are equal to each other in length of the total ''contruction'' however, the ring goes a little closer to your body, so your penis does have a little less space in the cage (but that's less than 0,25cm)

To make the information complete, I always used a Original CB6000S and all my HT are chinese knock-offs, since I think prices today of chastity are REALLY REALLY overpriced

Feminine Parts likes this.
  3. Feminine Parts

Feminine Parts New member

Local Time:
    Thank you for response! It helped us to be more confident with starting with bigger HT, and eventually later moving to smaller one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice