Sister in law knows

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by M136532, Aug 18, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    4:48 PM
    Exciting idea, but I'm not sure that I would want to go down that path...
    We both kind of like it that this is our secret..
    And to answer:
    For us it is to avoid my erections and ejaculations (sorry, but when it comes to me we don't talk about orgasms anymore, that is over..), PIV is of course also out of the question because of the erection denial, we play a lot with strap ons and that does it for us now ;)

Narciso, Rectrix, manintyres and 4 others like this.
  2. Dave Leonard

Dave Leonard Active member

NH
    Local Time:
    11:48 AM
    My wife has told one of her friends who is also a hairdresser in the same town, wonder how many she has told lol

Elephantdonkey and manintyres like this.
  3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    3:48 PM
    Well the more that get to know the more they'll be wanting to get their own men locked.

4. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    Update: It has now been several months since Mistress told Her sister. We have been in each other's company at several family get-togethers with only a quiet, "Hey Sissy, do you have your panties on?" from Her. She has, however, stopped by a couple of times when I was home alone and, of course, dressed in my lingerie. When the doorbell rings and I see Her car outside, I always panic.

She comes in, berates me for my being a submissive sissy and then puts me through serving Her some coffee or a drink. She seems very interested in my cage and requires me to show it to Her, which is pretty embarrassing/humiliating. She comments on my makeup and wig and selection of jewelry and scent and demands that I only speak to Her in falsetto, feminine voice. She always seems to have Her blouse unbuttoned just enough for me to have a peek as She knows that I have always admired her bosom.

Then, just as quickly as She showed up - She is gone! Has never taken it any further than that, but I still worry about who She might have told about me, my cage, my feminine side, etc. She obviously tells Mistress each time that She drops in on me and Mistress has not discouraged Her.

This train has left the station and there is now nothing I can do to control further exposure - except to beg.

Lucky1, Rectrix, hardbodysub and 3 others like this.
  5. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    My wife has shared that I'm pantied full time with two of her sisters, but I don't think she has told them I'm caged. At least I don't think so. They have never mentioned anything about my panties either, but one of the sisters has given me a few of her clothes since she found out that I also dress. Recently we were all together at a family event, and my wife had hinted that she might have me painting her sisters toes, in just my panties. Which is the way she likes me to do hers. Unfortunately the family situation did not allow for any private time.

6. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    I believe some of our friends and family know (or have heard second hand) that we are kinky but don't know the extent of our 'perversions' .

tiruh811 likes this.
  7. Changeable

Changeable Long term member

Local Time:
    My kh/gf called her sister and told her I was locked up and folding laundry nude except for my cb6000.
    This was my first night locked up!
    I think she was a little excited

8. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Sister-in-law visited recently, and had a chance to see me dressed and with my painted toes. She was with us for a week, so she she saw lots of my fun things. Mistress had me show her my tattoos as well.

9. Kiffen

Kiffen New member

Seattle, WA
    Local Time:
    Mistress L has a monthly Bunco game she hosts and there is at least one, possibility two, other KH that attend.

When return home at my designated time, there are sometimes still a few ladies here chatting. One always has a key on her necklace, and while nothing has been said, I’ve noticed some sideways glances and a smirk or two. The other lady has occasionally had a very ornate key necklace. It’s not an actual key, but could be representing her position.

10. Linda's sissy

Linda's sissy Active member

retired
    Long Beach, California
    Local Time:
    My wife's two adult daughters know that we are in a female led relationship and that I am in chastity. One of the daughters is very curious about the chastity and asks me about it often. I have not had to show her yet buy mistress Linda has offered.

11. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    We have had a wife led marriage for a long time now and several people know about it, both friends and family. Mistress told me that her sister knows I am locked and I'm not positive but I think my stepdaughter knows too. Many people in the local BDSM community know I'm locked because whenever we attend a play party I am kept naked except for leather wrist and ankle cuffs and my chastity cage the whole time. Every guy Mistress has cuckolded me with since placing me in strict chastity knows also because she makes me kneel naked at the foot of the bed when she is having sex with them.

Two of her female coworkers know she keeps me locked too. One of them I've known since she was a little girl, she is the same age as my oldest son and my first wife used to babysit her. Now she is Mistress's best friend and technically her boss. We spend a lot of time together, dinner at each other's homes and having drinks together, etc. Mistress says she has never asked to see my caged penis but in the event she ever does Mistress says she will be more than happy to have me show her.

12. Elephantdonkey

Elephantdonkey Active member

Local Time:
    The first day my key holder wore my key on her necklace her next door neighbor knew exactly what it was without even asking! Lol! I imagine at some point I'll have to show her! Well I enjoy the humiliation I'm also more than happy to own it!

Peter Rabbit, Rita and sissy_connie like this.
  13. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    Interesting that "none of them" have apparently said anything to you.

14. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    My sister-in-law has. That's how I found out she knew. We were discussing one of her kids and his marriage (they have a live in girlfriend) and she said she was okay with it, it was their life, just like she was okay with her sister and I being a chastity FLR. She said it's not her cup of tea but it doesn't bother her!

My wife's best friend (the one my ex-wife used to babysit) has kind of made some comments, just enough to let me know that she knows I'm locked but not enough to actually get a conversation started about it.

coffee2sugars likes this.
  15. Elephantdonkey

Elephantdonkey Active member

Local Time:
    All the girls at the strip club no I'm locked! I told one girl and she told everybody else you know how girls are! Lol! Of course they all want to take a peek it's embarrassing but I love it!

16. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    Hello,

A few of my friends to know that my husband is locked up at times, I have even made him show a few of them out of curiosity. I have not told any of his male friends, but my female friends know it is not because I am worried about him cheating on me but more that I want to control when and how he has an orgasm which he is a willing participant in his desire to serve me. I will say that he was a bit embarrassed, but he is not anymore because he accepts his role in our FLR.

~Junechas

slave_m, iome343, Rectrix and 5 others like this.
  17. Changeable

Changeable Long term member

Local Time:
    Maybe I should add that on after the first night I was locked in my CB I did laundry nude while my gf/okh watched from the couch.
    I was a little concerned whether it would be our little secret. So I asked if she thought she might someday tell her sister what was going on. They are very close.
    Her response was "Oh she knows"

18. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I love it when we find out these little secrets. When I ask my wife if one of her sister knows something, I often get, "well maybe." I follow up with, "well does she know or not," she will say, " we talk about a lot of things, so I think maybe it came up." Two of my sister-in-laws knew I only wore panties for a year before I ever found out that they knew. They never said a word about it to me.

tomf_22033, Consensus and Robinoh like this.
  19. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Long term member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
    And how did you react when you found out that they knew?

Jamie

tomf_22033 and Penney like this.
  20. Devoted Hubby

Devoted Hubby Long term member

Househusband
    Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England.
    Local Time:
    As far as i know only my Wife's Sister is the only other person to know.

Rectrix and Penney like this.
  21. FrenchSub

FrenchSub Just another minion...

Wine merchant
    France
    Local Time:
    4:48 PM
    It's never happened to me.
    But in a way, I wish it had and I hope it will. I think you're very lucky.
    In a FLR, a woman should feel free to tell whatever she wants about her man to her friends and family and even to complete strangers. I understand that it can be embarrassing at times, but on the other hand, being a locked up slave should be a source of pride - and not a thing to hide.

Rectrix and Elephantdonkey like this.
  22. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I had spent over an hour alone with one of the sisters riding in her car. In hindsight I felt excited that she had known. I, of course, had no idea that she knew, and she never said a word about it. My wife had not made them promise not to say anything, but I was still excited that my wife had shared it. She shared that they told her it was fine by them. But a year later that same sister gave me a few of her clothes-one very cute dress. The situation didn't present it's self for me to model them for her. The other sister that also knew never spoke about it either. Just a few weeks ago I was able to dress in front of that sister. Now that was so much fun.

23. Tallestrina

Tallestrina Member

Engineering
    London, England
    Local Time:
    Just asked my wife and KH, and she wants to keep it our secret. I concurrbecause it's unlikely that anyone completely vanilla would really understand how we feel.

Having said that, I feel proud to be locked for her, and it's a nice idea that we could show some guys who don't know us one day. But of course it's her call.

24. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:

25. doormat333

doormat333 New member

Midlands UK
    Local Time:
    My wife is comfortable telling her friends about how she controls me. When we have been in the company of her friends she will tell me afterwards who knows that she controls me. It makes me feel happy to know that other women are aware of what a strong woman she is and what a weak male i am.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice