Sister in law knows

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by M136532, Aug 18, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    My girlfriend recently saw her best friend, best friend now lives in another state. Mistress M told me that she told her bestie all about us and about me. I asked if she shared our ocassion chastity play and my lingerie fetish. Mistress replied that while she did not give details she shared that I like some alternative things in our sex life. I did not push for more info but I can't help but believe she shared some detail. They are lifelong best friends, it would be normal for her to tell a little. So I am going with the assumption that I was outed on both counts. I don't mind and I hope she did. I'll find out someday.

danijean001, spider203 and Newlover like this.
  2. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    Why don't you tell your wife that you need more input from her to keep you onboard?As is said so often on CM:communication is essential.

3. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    My wife's sister also knows. We stopped thru there town this summer for a visit. Her husband was away, so the three of us had some dinner and drinks. Before long the ladies decided we should all go for a hot tub. Her sister gave my wife a bathing suit. But her husband was a much larger man then me, so She said I don't think I have one that will fit you. My wife said, don't worry he can go nude. There's not much to see anyway she laughed. So while the ladies changed and got into the tub. I changed and made them drinks. When i got to the tub with drinks, My Wife said to drop my towel and get in. Her sister looked a little startled seeing me with a shaved groin and my chastity tube on. Soon there was plenty of chat happening about it. Questions asking about my PA and stuff. How long have I been locked for, did she let me orgasm and such. It was a little humiliating and embarrassing for me for awhile. But she seemed to warm to the idea of the benefits of it. She figured something was up with us anyway, saying how she always saw me dotting after her sister and being submissive around them when we visited. My wife explained we live a FLR and she controls all aspects of our life and sex life now. It was wonderful seeing her and her sister enjoy this talk they where having. She even said she might like to convince her hubby to give it a try. Will see what happens, I know we will hear more.

4. littlepeepee

littlepeepee Active member

Managing director
    Lichfield, England.
    Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    My wife has always been extremely close to a lady that used to babysit or look after her when her parents were out. Whilst she is only 12 years older my wife has always called her Auntie Liz.
    When visiting in the summer last year I was sitting in the garden as my wife and Aunt Liz had gone into the kitchen to open the bottle of wine that I had bought and to get some glasses. After 20 minutes or so they had not returned so I went to ask where the wine was they were to engrossed in their conversation to notice me walking into the kitchen from the garden. I was amazed that my wife was telling Aunt Liz that my little pee pee was safely restrained and locked up. Aunt Liz was about to say something when she noticed me by the door and subsequently apologised for gossiping and keeping me waiting. All afternoon there were furtive glances and sly smiles between them I was surprised that they didn't ask if I had over heard their conversation.
    It was not until we were at home that my wife asked what I had heard when I told her also saying how embarrassed I was she said but it was only Auntie Liz you know I tell her everything. I subsequently stated that I did not think that applied to intimate details of our marriage my wife said of cause it did who did I think she fist discussed my little pee pee with and that she had discovered that I was naturally submissive with.
    Our next visit to see Auntie Liz was deeply embarrassing however she broke the ice somewhat by saying that she hoped my little pee pee was appropriately restrained and locked up.

5. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    My wife has a close friend she tells everything to, but her friend has not acted any different to me since I have been placed into chastity. I would not be surprised to find out her friend had introduced her husband to a FLR relationship and chastity several years ago.

My worst nightmare would be her evil sisters and one evil neighbor to find out.

Mash2214 and Drew02560 like this.
  6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    My kh told her best friend only a few days after I had given her the key. She was very new to all of this and probably just wanted to share with somebody. She didn't get into details with her about it, her friend asked what was on her necklace and panicked she told her it was "a key to the lock he wears around his (pointed at crotch) ya know, down there".

She told her it's something I volunteered to do for her because of her last relationship (cheated). She told me that her friend thought it was "sweet".

I have never heard about it discussed again, and they hadn't even hung out or talked except texts since. She's a married mom so I guess they haven't gotten together or chatted much for a few years so doubt that was the reason.

Was a little freaked when I found out that she had spilled the beans so fast. Since then she has researched chastity, keyholding, and FLR, and doubt she would mention it to others again. I doubt she would want it to get to her family, and it's a very small community.

I would not be a fan of it getting out to my coworkers either.

I did tell her later, that it was really up to her, who she shared the info with, and I trusted her to pick wisely if she decided to open up to another friend or coworker.

Drew02560 likes this.
  7. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    Recently the Wife a I were heading out the door for a vacation with bags in hand. I was thinking to myself, omg she is not going to unlock me for the trip. Just before going out the door she put down her bags and got her key chain with the keys to my cage, out of her purse. I had a big sigh of relief. I dropped my trousers and she unlocked me. She then put my device and her keys on the coffee table. Out the door we went. I never gave it a second thought until a couple of days later when she was on her phone, I heard her say, "just put the mail on the coffee table." When she was finished talking I asked who was that and she said it was just her sister, I am having her get our mail. Needless to say, my first thought was that my device and her keys are sitting on the coffee table in plain view. Well when I asked a little later and said something to the Wife, she just said we will have to wait and see what S**** (her sister) has to say. She then said she probably won't even know what it is.
    That's not what I was thinking. Any ways we have seen her a couple of times since and I haven't felt anything different when around her, but just the idea has me nervous but kind of excited too. I'm not sure if the Wife and her have talked about it or not. The Wife has not said anything to me about it. To think my sister-in-law knows that her sister keeps me locked in a chastity device. Only time will tell.

Subjr29, danijean001 and spider203 like this.
  8. Locked N Sealed

Locked N Sealed Slave to Keyholder Kim

California
    Local Time:
    My sister-in-law knows as well. The funny thing is I always had a bit of a thing for her. She's a little bit older than I am. So I never approached her about it. When my wife said that they talked about it I was kinda turned on. My wife brought it up because her sister and husband are having sexual issues.

danijean001 and spider203 like this.
  9. Locked 4 Life

Locked 4 Life locked for life

Professional
    US, Florida and New York
    Local Time:
    I've been in a cage for prolonged periods since 2008 (permanent began 11/3). Over that period, several people, all women, have learned of my "restriction" though not overtly. Simple, everyday things tended to reveal it. In one instance, a neighbor greeted us upon returning from a trip and when she gave me a hello hug, felt the "hard steel" against her thigh - a hesitant look, which I shrugged off. Naturally, I told my wife and she later had a discussion with this woman, ultimately leading to a "viewing", which I did not find embarrassing. This woman is still a very close friend (maybe even moreso since) who we see often. Oddly, or maybe it's my own imagination, but ever since the "revelation" she seems to have grown fonder, if not closer, to me!

10. Lockedinpanties

Lockedinpanties Long term member

Local Time:
    Mistress has told a total of three friends that I know about. All three have seen it and know the full details of our FLR and chastity. Two of them are Dom as well one is married and her husband is also in chastity and other is single. The third friend says she isn't Dom but she sure enjoys hearing about my predicament and never hesitates to participate in our scenes when asks to join. Additionally her husband who has a very dominate streak also knows.

Subjr29 and danijean001 like this.
  11. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I'm at home in my lingerie during the day while Mistress works. We have a couple of cameras situated in the house so that She can view me from her iPhone while at work. She frequently tells me that "perhaps I'll let my friends at the office see my cute husband prancing around the house. Wouldn't that be nice?" I do not know whether She has actually shared my pics with anyone, but the threat is always hanging out there. Last week, I had to go by her office to pick up something for Thanksgiving and I carefully watched all of the women there to see if any of them were looking at me askance, but thankfully, everybody seemed quite normal in their interaction with me. I just have to wait and see, I guess! I bet it's just another way that She torments and demonstrates Her control over me!

12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    danijean001 likes this.
  13. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    My wife and our girlfriend lived over 30 years in a poly triad and never told anyone. Girls with girls can get away with anyhting especially if one is married and then later on, the other got married too. No one says anything if two girls hang our together and they never got to see us have sex, until one faithful day.

When DVD's came out I got rid of our VHS tape collection which was mostly movies I taped from cable before they protected against that. In one of those unmarked boxes was our sex tape that we wanted to make so we could look at it when we were old and gray like we are today. On that tape was me with each girl individually, then in a threesome and then the girls together. I was pegged by each girl in turn as I performed oral on the other. I got whipped on my butt by each and we generally did all of our fetish stuff to remember later in life.

The problem is that we gave those tapes to my sister and brother-in-law. They never said a thing about it but we are sure that they saw it. Every time we go over there they talk about swinging clubs where we live and if we are aware of them, etc.. We just say we do not know any swingers here, which we do not since moving out of NYC. At least we were all in prime condition back then. My wife did not even have to start wearing a bra until her late 30's and I still had my athletic body and stamina.

Our former girlfriend, well she is still our lover but 1900 miles away, calls regularly and I have encouraged my wife to tell her and perhaps have her decide when I get to orgasm but my wife is too shy to say anything. She does not like to talk about sex even when we are having it. She has wife swapped and swung with me plus did some pretty gross fetishes and had a few thousand threesomes with me and her girlfriends, but she cannot talk about it. Heck, she did not even refer to herself as bisexual until she was 63. None of her current friends have sex anymore. Their husbands have Prostate problems and are in their 70's. We are the babies in the group.

I love sexual humiliation but my wife does not like to do that outside of our bedroom. I would be OK with others knowing but not so much guys. I can be extremely submissive with women. My limits are nothing that requires medical attention since going too far once, and having to have surgery to fix the problem. But I am too alpha in real life to be submissive. This may stem from my last girlfriend who asked my friends to gang bang her and then had sex with me last. Unlike the cuckold stories online, my friends did not think I was a great guy who letting my girlfriend have sex with them. They made fun of me behind my back and thought less of me as a man. After that I became a bull but could also be a sub.

M136532 and spider203 like this.
  14. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    A the time I posted it, she was. She found someone a little later, didn't like him, went with another guy and had him locked up, but decided she didn't like him, either. She's unattached now, but she's looking for someone to lock up again.

Joroincharge likes this.
  15. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I'm sure she'll be a great KH!:):)

16. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    my wife told her best friend when talking about kinks. Her friend wanted to see it but the wife wasn't to sure about it...several months went by and she stopped by one morning and I as weaning shorts and a tee shirt and I was in the kitchen and overheard her whisper to my wife and ask if I was still wearing it to which my wife said yes. and her friend was like wow u can't even tell. anyways my wife came to the kitchen door and asked if the coffee was ready asked her friend if she wanted a cup and I said I'd bring it out . my wife stepped in real fast and whispered for me to bring it in wearing nothing but the cage what the hell. so thats what I did. After she got over the initinal shock and embarrassment she was fascinated by it and had a million questions about it. I have since been allowed to serve them both coffee on occasion wearing nothing but the cage , the group has expanded by 1 since then with another of her friends in o the secret and getting the occasional cup of coffee served by a caged man

17. Tombow

Tombow Active member

Local Time:
    That is wonderful!

18. maid_henrietta

UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Serving my Wife and her friends drinks while caged and dressed as her personal maid is one of our recurring fantasies, but we have never dared do it in real life. More likely to happen if we meet a like minded couple on holiday

Mash2214 likes this.
  19. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Several months have elapsed since the above post. Mistress had to go out of town unexpectedly on business and called to tell me that her sister would be by to "check on me" and that she had the key with her. When Her sister showed up, there was a very quiet but very humiliating moment at the door when I let her in. She treated me as her sub, told me what she wanted done in the house and, thankfully, left without discussing my chastity or asking to see my cage or anything else. But now I know that she knows and I will be treating her as my superior from now on. In reality, hate this but love the idea at the same time. My mind is erupting with thoughts of where this knowledge could take me.

20. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    My KH is still not comfortable with the idea of telling anyone about her FLR role. I have encouraged her to find someone she can share it all with from the start. I think she will divulge her secret to someone eventually, even if its by chance. I sometimes think about what could come of that. lol....

Mash2214 likes this.
  21. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Nice one. Now you'll do as she tells you as well.:):):)

hardbodysub and manintyres like this.
  22. Hollygrl

Hollygrl Junior Member

Local Time:
    Miss wears my key on her ankle chain when people ask what it is miss tells them :) Her girlfriends know and have seen me in chastity, skirts and heels.

manintyres, sissybitch and mrfelix like this.
  23. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    I wear the key on a necklace when the cage is in use. I don't initiate conversation, but tell the truth if asked. So some people know and some don't. I have found women want to know more, men change the subject rapidly !

Rectrix, spider203 and manintyres like this.
  24. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Such a lucky one DonnaSue.

manintyres likes this.
  25. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Nice. The best friend +1 will both be looking to have someone locked for sure!:);):):D:);):)

And a.s.a.p. IMO

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice