Sissy trying to walk in 5 inch heels

Discussion in 'Member videos' started by Sissy Gabriella, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Sissy Gabriella

Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    A new entry has been added to Video Uploads

Description: I am just about to learn to walk like a sissy slut. But i need a Mistress to teach me.:bondage:
    Please tell me what you think!

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Sissy trying to walk in 5 inch heels
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

2. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    Very nice, rookie! Sexy outfit--dollyanne loves the red panties and bra and black garter and hose--svelte figure too, and, of course, slut high heels! You are way ahead of dollyanne. Dolly's ankles would be bending like willows in the wind for sure if she tried to do swishy swish and limp wristy in those heels! Thanks for the nice video and demonstration!

Huggs,
    :manga_bunny:
    dollyanne

3. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    Quite nice, little sissy rookie.. You do seem just a little stiff though - perhaps because you felt self-conscious strutting for the camera. Don't be afraid to wiggle that gurly ass a little more. A nice big plug might help with that.. Your lingerie looks sooo pretty on you sweety. You like being sexy don't you?

I would like to see the same demonstration again - but this time wear a short little mini skirt and do a bit more walking - strut your stuff! Just remember - a sissy slut is expected to be sexually provocative - seethe with sexuality! The more you practice, the better you will get - it becomes second nature so easily.

:sex024:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice