Sissy Pennys Diaper Spurtie!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Penny Panty, Dec 16, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Penny Panty

Penny Panty Goddess Chris Sissy Pet

Local Time:
    6:51 PM
    Hello
    This has to be pennys most humiliating post yet. goddess chris permitted penny to unlock her cage, and get to have some play time. first penny has to enact goddess wishfull scene of penny being a harem slave girl, locked in her cage, and perfroming a harem girl belly dance, whic of course penny did, attired in her dance costume and coin belt, jiggling, and waving her arms, hips and back like a good slave, Goddess chris enjoyed pennys humility very much!
    Penny begged to make spurties afterwards, so goddess let penny start her diaper days, layed down, unlocked her cage, put her destitin cream, lotion, powder on and wrap her little hiney and clitty in da diaper!!!, penny was humiliated!. Penny then rubbed her diaper and wiggled in her pink ruffled onsie until she made a spurtie in her diaper, and had to leave her diaper on as goddess said its just another wet diaper now, not yet filled!
    Penny remaind in her diaper , took a baby nap with her warm milk BaBa and wet her self as she fell asleep in her spurtie filled, wet diaper.
    Penny is now in diapers at home, asleep and thru the day, 16 hours a day, only diapers no toilet as penny is not trained!. She feels so helpless, caged, diapered and sissified now!
    Thank you Goddess Chris, who is the sweetest and most adorable!!!. Penny needs her penis Binky!:butterfly:

2. Penny Panty

Local Time:
    Penny in Diapers

penny is now in her diapers1, oh she feels very thick and full, her diapers are thick and she uses a insert also, plus she has a few baby print plastic panties, hopefully everyone sees her pics she has posted, goddess chris has made her to show her pictures!
    Penny had her first poopie today, she tried to hold it in, but just couldnt anymore and goddess threatend a enema so penny just pooped it all out!, so squishy! and the most humiliated penny has ever been, she no longer has control over clitty for spurties and toilet now, goddess has penny completely controled.

3. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    You posted this last post across 3 forums.....I'm sure you can find the one forum that is the most appropriate. I always look for new posts since my last login and read those, and I believe many people do this also....we will see you post without cross posting over 3 forums.

4. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    I was also a bit confused as to why you have posted the same thing in three different threads. May I sugest you only use the vault section as this post seem more like a diary. Your experiences sound exciting and I’m sure people would like to hear more so don’t be discouraged from posting.

5. Penny Panty

Local Time:
    mulitple posts

sorry all, didnt realize about the diapery/blog instead of posting at just 1 page, ill do that for now on, glad to see people enjoy it, stay sissy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice