Sissy Mistress???

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by maid katrin, Aug 29, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    There is something in my mind that confuses me for quite a while. It is true, I am hopeless submissive towards Females and when it comes to my Mistress, I’d worship the ground She walks on. Being a great believer in Female supremacy this applies for ALL Women and even when the Female is a sub Herself I feel inferior and wish to serve Her every need. When it comes to males my feelings are a bit undetermined. I can’t put my finger on it but there are some males who I’d imagine to submit to.
    However, when it comes to certain male subs and most of all sissies, I somehow feel quite the opposite, nearly superior and there seems to be a hidden need to have a slave on my own. Is there another personality sleeping inside me? Some kind of dominatrix sleeper? It is strange I would like to have a sub that I can feminize (irreversibly, of course) and lock into a unyielding chastity belt with no prospect of relief – a slave of a sissy mistress, quite an exciting imagination the humiliate a sub that way.
    It did not happen yet but I have talked to my Mistress about my feelings. I was a bit afraid She might be cross with me but She just laughed and nearly fed my desires … of course, not without making some teasing remarks now and then, calling me mistress katrin a few times and pointing out some males, asking me whether I would like to turn them into my chastised sissy subs.
    I just wonder if there are other subs and sissies who have felt the same. Sorry, I do not mean those who switch by nature. I rather mean the simultaneous feeling if being submissive to one person and dominant to another …
    Of course I would like to know from Mistresses what they would do if their sub suddenly develops such longings? Would you be surprised, annoyed, upset or rather amused. Would You grant Your subs wish or would You rather knock the nonsense out of him/her?

As for me I can say that this feeling can be both, exciting and confusing at the same time …

Hugs and curtseys,

maid katrin

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I can understand how you’re feeling, I have had similar experiences when I’ve been all dressed up. The only reason I could think of why I felt able to be dominant was because I felt more comfortable with my feminine side and therefore more confident. Master doesn’t like me to switch too often though as I can become a bit to dominant than Master feels comfortable with.

I’m sure you would have many takers if you decided to take a sissy or sissies under your wind. You are a perfect role model for sissies to look up to.

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I can see that after a long period of "professional" sissy/slave/sub living you would feel superior to other, newer submissives.

I'm not sure I would see you in a Dominating role, more of a training role, to improve them for other Dom/mes.

I think maybe that's where your urges lie...?

4. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful, You might be right and You are hitting the nail right on the head. However, there are some issues in the whole thing that do not match the role of a traineress or a sissy coach ... quite selfish things like being pampered, worshipped and having fun in feminizing a male sub properly ... hmmm, on second thoughts the latter rather turns the scales towards sissy coach, doesn't it.

*curtsey* and thanks for Your input

maid katrin

5. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    katrin, I think what MW meant was that it would be more in keeping with your own submissive nature if you like an older sister to the new sissy gurls. Your desire to be pampered by pretty little sissy gurls is understandable but probably wouldn't be in your best interest. As an older sister, you know exactly what a new gurl needs and I have seen you take that role a good number of times on this forum. That is what you do best. A perfect example of what a sissy gurl should be.

6. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank You for the advice Miss D. I'd probably making a good older sissy sister to guide a new or rather less experienced gurl ...
    Of course i would never give up my submissive nature ... indeed i would never be able to do, but this is what confuses me so much. I want to be - no, i am submissive but simultaneously i long to be at the giving end of the cane ...

*curtsey*

maid katrin

7. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    we do kind of look up to katrin here as the big sis. she is very much respected.

her wardrobe is something we all desire as well. Would she take us on here as a big sister?

Most of all, she is a lovely person here.

:butterfly:

8. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This very nice to say, sissy aline. As you signature tells - being is who we are ...
    I am not really feeling like your big sissy sister yet, but if you want me to be, i will try to do my best ...

Hugs, maid katrin

9. maid rose

maid rose Member

Local Time:
    i think i can understand you katrin. As you are getting more and more feminin and females are superior to males you are yourself also feeling more dominant. Not towards real females of course as you realise that they are by nature one step further and you will never reach their level. But towards sisies who still have a lot to learn. i have myself still a lot to learn but recognise these feeling though i have them more towards typical male subs, hairy naked and in cb they even have more to learn before they are useful sissies..

10. Sissy_Aline

Local Time:
    Deal

on becoming your sis. but only if you let me raid your closet from time to time ;)

What rose says is right, the closer you are to full sissy, the less patience for those finding their way. All the much more why Ms. Watchful and Miss D suggested being the big sister instead of the sissy domme. :)

11. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    Should we call you Sissy or Mistress Katrin?

Or does that depend on whether you are holding a cane?

Either way, I am sure you we will still love you afterward. :manga_partypopper:

I think that training a new sissy is a natural development for a highly developed sissy like you Katrin. I believe you would make a great task master! (If your Mistress lets you!) I suggest you try to convince her!

I am sure you will find a suitable subject to train if your Mistress comes around to the idea. I am sure you would have no trouble finding willing victims to train either!

Respectfully,
    Cindy :cat:

12. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hmmm, do you mean that one??

Attached Files:

13. Sissy_Aline

Local Time:
    That's the one

Any other cd's, sissies, or likewise in on the raid?

i have no problem looking up to the big sis. i think we all read katrin regularly here.

i like what Cindy says about training - if that becomes necessary. ;)

GREAT closet also - neat and organized. Should we all show our closets to katrin? Hmmmmm - mine won't hold up to yours.

Aline

14. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks again sissy aline. However, i might be like a big sis to you but that's no reason to exaggerate ;-)

I like the idea of all sissies showing off their closets ... even though i must admit that the picture of mine is a bit older. It's a bit less organized now and bursting with dresses, skirts and blouses - not to mention my underwear drawers and the shoe rack ... much to my Mistress's dismay.

However, if we are going to open our closets for everyone to see we should open another thread ...

... and by the way, no sissy must be envious on my closet ... you always must remember that i am a dressaholic and shopaholic with no prospect for any chance to be cured one day. Not a good a good model for a modest sissy at all.

Hugs, maid katrin

15. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I also enjoy your posts katrin and your pictures. You make the lifestyle real for many of us. As far as the Domme/sub thing though, I take a more naturalistic position. I think all of us who understand the nature of human society recognize that, like most other social animals we seek to find out "correct" place in the grand pecking order. Physiologically and ultimately psychologically, that is where we feel most comfortable. I don't necessarily agree that there are "natural switches", although of course there are people who feel equally comfortable in both roles for one reason or the other. I think we all, or perhaps I should say nearly all, have the potential to be both dominant and submissive. For me being sub is so much more satisfying because is completely free of stress. "Natural Doms or Dommes" may seem quite relaxed and confident when they dominate and we love it when they are, but they have heavy responsibilities and I know that this is stressful. I follow other Femdom forums and young Dommes agonize over the process of becoming a Domme and take it very seriously. It's obvious that they have the personality, talent and ambition to be successful, but it can be very difficult for them to learn to dominate and feel completely at ease doing it. Many suffer from guilt because they can take so much from us and we will let them do it. On the other hand all we have to do is be our selves, knowing our Mistresses will correct us if they want to change our behavior. Every step of the process of being conditioned to serve our Mistresses is rewarding and for most of us even the pain of punishment is enjoyable.
    As far a sissies go, I have seen some who could inspire me to serve them and others who spark an urge to dominate, but I am so committed now to being submissive that I ordinarily see them as "co-sissies" with whom I could serve my Mistress and entertain her with humiliating sexual acts should she so choose to see them.

16. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    i think all of us fall into a scale where we're some percentage Dom/me and some percentage sub. for example i am about 95% sub. my Mistress is about 90% Domme. when She wants it i'm able to Dom Her just fine and it's a lot of fun as a change of pace.

for U/us, in the long run, it's all about variety and sex being fun.

i'm sure there are those who are 100% Dom/me or sub. it's whatever works for each of U/us and finding that person who is compatible.

17. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What a wonderfully healthy view! :manga_cloud9:

18. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    thank You, Mistress Watchful!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice