Sissy back in chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Maid__Heather, Jun 3, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Maid__Heather

Maid__Heather Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    Well after breaking the cage of my CB 3000 a couple of months ago(i admit, shamefully, it was a naughty two months of uncontrollable wanking) i finally found a replacement. YAY! i was able to order a replacement cage through jt's stockroom. After awaiting what seemed like an eternity for the cage in the mail it finally arrived yesterday! Now my sissy clitty feels at home again struggling inside this plastic prison. It's trying so hard to force it's way out that i can feel heat coming through the plastic. Sissy clitty couldn't stop leaking sissy juice for the first hour or two but then it calmed down and adjusted to its home. Let's hope this cage lasts!! :D

Attached Files:

2. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    Good gurl.. chastity will help with your femming and keep you from wasting all of your time touching yourself and leave you more time to practice your gurly skills.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice