Siliconenozzles.com urethral inserts, Any experience?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Guest 3729, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    I have a new BBCB (chastity belt) that mistress loves and I love it too. Unfortunately I have 2 issues with this belt that I need help with. For whatever reason when I wear the belt or any cage for that matter the tip my penis likes to point more upward. This causes me issues with peeing because my urethra doesn’t always want to line up with the hole in the end tube and this can cause a mess. I was thinking about using a urethral insert in the end of my tube so I can better guide the flow. I found a website called siliconenozzles.com and it sounds like their specialty is with inserts for chastity cages. I know that traditional catheter inserts are much longer and less safe to wear for anything more than a day. With this websites brand the tubes are much shorter and seem to be safe to wear, does anyone have any experience with siliconenozzles.com products? I think this could be a good solution for me. Also can anyone tell me if these are easy enough to insert and remove while caged. Thanks!

JosieLynn Jewell likes this.
  2. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    I think the logic is right, and some of them are designed with a neck to hold it in place with a chastity device.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  3. kavana

kavana Member

Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    I do have a siliconenozzle's tube with my cage wear together. you are right, the short tube is good for long term insertions. if you choose a good size, with time you would forget its existence.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  4. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    Good find. I had no idea those existed and might be useful in certain situations with my JB. Looks like the flange is designed for the end bars.

5. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Ok, I had more time to go look at the site and see exactly what they are. I’m not at all into sounding or catheters, but I thought they might be a nice way to avoid any urination mess when in my Mature Metal device. I’m perfectly fine having to sit to pee, so I’ve never really looked for a “solution” to a problem I don’t have, but still, having a way to guide the stream might be convenient.

Anyway, the soft silicone seems like it might be comfortable, but I noticed that the plugs are 3 inches long. Without any knowledge on the subject other than what I’ve read here, that seems like an awkward length because it seems like it would open the entire penis to foreign material, bacteria, etc.

I’m just curious about what the experience here has to say about them.

6. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have used their products for some time, including the relatively new chastity insert. (I had to jury-rig their plugs for use with a chastity cage before they came out with the chastity insert.)

Now, as to your question, any time you insert anything into your urethra there IS a chance of developing a UTI. Makes no difference if it is surgical steel, titanium, rubber or silicone. Some people are physiologically less prone or more resistant to developing infections, and obviously a lot depends on how the implement is cleaned/sterilized/ handled before it is inserted .... and what is used to lubricate it (I use sealed packets of sterile Surgilube). Just keep that in mind. What adds further risk of infection is that the insert/plug is hollow and the tip could provide a pathway for migration of beasties up into your urethra. The simplest way to lessen the chance of that happening is to cap be hole by inserting a small solid silicone plug or a small nylon tubing adapter that is capped into the hole. Easily removed for urination - wiped with an alcohol swap - and reinserted.

All in all it is quite effective, especially if you want to attach rubber tubing to a leg bag or for piss games.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  7. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    I am considering trying the hollow tube one. Any suggestions as to what to use for a plug as mentioned above to reduce chance of infection?

8. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Depends if you want something soft or hard to plug the tip. If something soft, then thin rubber cord. See:

https://www.etsy.com/market/thin_rubber_cord

If something hard, then your local hardware store should have some little stud with a head in stainless steel that can be easily pushed into the tip and grabbed by the head for easy removal. Sterilize whatever you put in and every time it is removed for urination wipe it with a rubbing alcohol swab before reinsertion.

9. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you. A trip to the hardware store sounds like a good plan.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice