Silicon cage ring mould lines

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Subhub101, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    My silicon cage ring has mould lines which are chaffing. I'm surprised as thought I was getting it from a reputable site but maybe this is standard with silicon rings?

Has anyone got any advice for removing the lines?I'm thinking that some plastic modelling glue may help as it could melt the lines and then I could smooth them.

I've heard some people mention using hot water to semi melt/soften the silicon to reshape it so could this remove the lines?

Has anyone had experience with mould lines and removing them? Luckily I have a number of rings to test on.

Thanks in advance

2. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Just for info - I tried both methods with no success. The glue sort of just stained it and left a mark and hot water wasn't hot enough to have any affect.

I have a new cage on the way so I'm not too bothered but may try cutting the mould lines with a modelling scalpel.

Thought I'd post this incase anyone comes along with the same query. :)

3. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    Is it a hard or soft silicone material? Thinking of getting one for air traveling.
    Have only used SS devices so far.

4. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    It's soft - it's been a great introduction to chastity but I wouldn't recommend it if you've had something more secure already. I cud get get out pretty easy if I needed to. I've got a steel cage coming in the post and might be getting it tomorrow. Is SS stainless steel?

5. CuckeldBull

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Yes SS=stainless steel. Ive got close to a dozen now. Thinking of doing a review on the different types cuz some suk n some I love. Some pinch n hurt n some you dont even know its there. Strange that at age of 60 I discovered this and actually prefer being caged by my wife! SMH

6. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    You should definately do a review! Especially if you can get some pictures of each one - there's so many different names it's very confusing. The silicone is really comfortable. Is your wife quite enthusiastic? We are quite new and I think my wife likes it but have only been doing it 3 weeks and I think we will have a chat soon about where we are going with it. I think I've always been subtly submissive and a pretty considerate husband so she hasn't felt the benefits massively like some people talk about. I love it - Ive become healthier(drinking less - I think I was a bit depressed with our vanilla life too), it makes me calmer and I think she appreciates that I'm not masterbating so much and likes the full loads when they are released lol

7. CuckeldBull

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    I started maybe 8 months ago. My wife is unable to medically enjoy sex like she once did. Im healthy but found myself frustrated n masturbating constantly n discovered cages. Wore one for couple days off n on before I showed her. I enjoyed being caged n now that she has control it adds icing on the cake. She has gotten into her Dom role n enjoys having control of my orgasms. When she taks a certain tone to me the cage really becomes restrictive! While we still cant have PIV sex it has spiced up the other things we can do! I too have lost wgt n exercising more n its due to chasity.

8. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Ah that sounds awesome! Glad you guys are enjoying it ☺️

CuckeldBull likes this.
  9. CuckeldBull

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Actually have a T-shirt just like your avatar! Waiting to wear still. Havent found the right event yet! Bought it on Amazon I think. Have another with a birdcage n rooster that I do wear all the time.

10. Mistress Raven's property

Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    It seems like you've already solved it, by ordering steel :)

However for anyone else, the trick is to get some 'wet sandpaper grain 400' (I believe it's called, Google translated it for me), which you roll into a tube about the thickness of a finger, and then in 10 mins you can remove all the grates.

The surface of the silicone will become dull where you sand it, but it's a small price to pay.

After I did this, I went from getting mildly bleeding chafing in 12 hours, to only having to remove it for cleaning.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice