Should it hurt when I wake up?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Her Tongueslave, Nov 12, 2018.

?

Bigger?

1. Gap Bigger

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Ring Bigger?

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Her Tongueslave

Her Tongueslave New member

Local Time:
    9:57 PM
    Hi guys,

I have a sore on the bottom of the base of my testicles from my mature metal queens keep base ring after a week of wearing. I can get a finger tip under the ring.

I have the oval base ring; it does turn blue and wake me up at night. I've heard many various things, that this shouldn't happen, that it should happen, idk. It would be nice if it didn't happen

I have the 1/2 inch gap already.

My question: Should I make the gap bigger? Should I make the ring bigger? Thanks

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    Things turning blue for long periods of time is never good. My testicles will turn a purplish blue if I wake up with an erection in my cage, but turns the proper color after my erection goes away. If your testicles are turning a different color just from wearing the ring with no erection it's probably too tight for you. As far as the sore goes, you need to take it off and let it heal. Your skin needs some time to adjust, my first device was a Holy trainer and it would chaffe me pretty bad and take a couple of days to heal.

3. Her Tongueslave

Her Tongueslave New member

Local Time:
    Thanks, it's only blue during the erection. also will i build a callus after a while or will i always have to take breaks to let sores heal?

4. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    Your skin should adapt, some of us have more sensitive skin than others so it might take longer, so if you start to notice it getting a sore I would take it off. Use Desitin or neosporin to help it heal faster. You can always use a small bit of silicon lube on your skin in that area. That will help it remain slick in that spot for a good part of the day, I recommend silicon over water based lube or lotion because it won't absorb as fast as the other two i mentioned.

Xileh likes this.
  5. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    I also get sore around my base ring especially at night when the urge to pee results in my growing as large as my cage will allow. When this happens my balls will pull hard on my skin against the base ring, basically stretching them against it, resulting in some tender redness around the ring (usually on the underside).

I find Vaseline around the base ring helps at night and in the morning if I'm red or sore. I would say some purplish during an erection is fine, so long as the color goes away after, and you don't have any numbness or tingling.

Neosporin does help the redness heal faster. Just be careful to keep everything dry in between ointments so you don't accidentally end up with heat rash.

Mash2214 and Unlucky like this.
  6. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    I don’t really subscribe to the MM method of measuring the ring. Wear what’s comfortable

7. Lady Jessica's Danny

Lady Jessica's Danny In the hands of my Valkyrie

New Jersey, United States
    Local Time:
    12:57 AM
    You can use padding or medical tape along with lubes and creams to alleviate it some, but the skin will toughen over time.

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    To find Your Perfect fitting cage is a lot more difficult than just measuring it also takes test driving a few different models. Do you buy the first pair of shoes you try on or buy the first car you test drive?

Maybe someday they’ll have a Chastity Cage sizing store where you can try different cages without having to buy them, wouldn’t that be fun. But untill that happens it still requires some trial and error. Good Luck.

corsac likes this.
  9. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    I use neosporin as my “lube” under my ring. Works to heal even without removal usually. As others have said, the skin will toughen or at least get used to it over time.

Mash2214 likes this.
  10. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It does take some time to get use to. I like to think of it as a wedding ring over time you forget it’s on your finger / penise. It also shouldn’t be uncomfortably painful, it’s a fine line between tight and to tight.

corsac likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice