Should I go smaller?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Jesse111, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Jesse111

Jesse111 New member

Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    Hey!!

So I have been doing chastity for over 2 years now by myself by self-locking and stuff but I never seem to be able to wear my my cage for longer than 24 hours because my skin is always pinching somewhere around the top of my penis because it is getting through the bars. I am not that big and my first cage was an cb-6000s (knockoff) and there was still a fair amount of room left (about 1 or 1.5cm?). I don't really know because i'm always bigger because of excitement at the moment when i'm wearing my cage. To try a smaller cage and also a metal one i bought cage A as shown in the pictures. My skin is getting through the bars a lot and after a few hours and some walking it is really starting to hurt. I was maybe thinking to get a cage with a closed tip and full metal around as it maybe prevents all the skin getting through. I was thinking that it would maybe be better to get an even smaller one because even in cage A i can get hard a little bit. If I should go a size smaller I was thinking about maybe getting C or D. Cage B would be if I shouldn't go down in size. The second thing is that I would like to experience a uretheral plug too a removebal one so i'm not forced to wear it.

Can some of you guys maybe advice what would be the best buy for me? A thing with the smaller cages is that I don't know if ihey will stay on enough or that i would be easily escape. Right know i have never been able to escape.

Attached Files:

2. Moonshae

Moonshae Member

Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    You won’t be any more able to escape from a shorter cage; it’ll just be more comfortable, especially when you try to get an erection. I just ordered one of the cages with a catheter...I’m a bit nervous about that but it seems to make for more convenient urination. If you get the Chinese versions from eBay, you could buy a couple and see which fits best.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice