Should every couple practice male chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WomenWearTheKeys, Aug 11, 2018.

?

Should all females require their male to be locked?

1. No, it’s clearly not for everyone.

42.0%
  2. Not sure

2.2%
  3. All women should work toward that but not force it

34.4%
  4. All women should demand it, and it shouldn’t be optional

21.4%
Random Thread
  1. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    Monogamy actually isn't very normal, biologically speaking. Aside from a few other species, its implementation into the humanoid moral code is slightly unique. Expectations of strict adherence to that idea is likely one of the reasons why divorce rates are so high.

Not saying I advocate against monogamy - I think it's great when the right people find each other and it works. But it's a product of nurture instead of nature, in My opinion.

2. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    Honestly if we lived in a world where all men were in chastity 24/7 and your keys were handed off from one woman to the next as you moved around in relationships or what have you, I would be totally down for that.

3. RangerCuck

RangerCuck Long term member

Local Time:
    Unless they're a Republican in the US. They don't see actual education as a benefit to anyone, and don't believe in paying their fair share of taxes to support society.

b_quark likes this.
  4. RangerCuck

Local Time:
    Actually not just your opinion. Christopher Ryan and Cacilda Jethá lay out a very vivid case for exactly what you're arguing in the book, Sex at Dawn. Monogamy is not natural human behavior.

xMariax, Breathe and Metalman like this.
  5. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    If society would embrace that the hottest and sexiest men where ones that could become under enthusiastic consent animals and wild 100% for their partners in the bedroom, and become civil and respectful in their relationships with others that would help tremendously.

No guy has the ability to control their wild hormones, lets be honest. You can't drop a testerone bomb on a 8-12 year old with orgasms and no conditioning and expect them to come out into the world normal. It isn't going to happen. That is where conditioning comes in.

I am all for consent and respect given what has happened to me in my life; however, I can't not say that there is a smirk and twinge of enjoyment if male chastity was "consensually" and willfully enforced a bit on the boys. If boys learned that violence means no orgasms, and that if prom meant the mother giving the key to the girlfriend/partner for a night of passion after a fun repectful chivalrous time .... imagine how much better our society would be.

The problem is some might consider it child abuse and "believe" me ... I don't want that promoted.

But, I can only imagine what I would have accomplished if say several ladies in this thread were transported with me into a parallel world where I took my raw energy and desire for service and didn't waste my energy in the past, present, and future on activities that didn't support them or my self well being.

I am repairing the damage from my trauma of childhood, my rape, and from not getting the real therapy needed. So as I feel the surges and urges come back from dropping weight and converting fat to muscle at 2lb a week .... I can only imagine that I could probably make it 3-4lb if i was locked up. My partner told me she hates it and I respect her so I don't bring it up since that is not respecting her needs and desires. That being said when I fix me if the urges for kink are still great and we talk in 1-2 years and she still says it is a no-go "and" I am doing everything she wants fantasy, reality, and relationship wise .... then I talk to her as a friend and state maybe our sexuality preferences don't line up and even if I love you 100% I can't be myself and I am not loving myself 100%. So it is time ...

So I do believe in relationship of life (maybe not full time), men should wear chastity and be 100% reliant on their partners completely. It would provide respect, improved communication, and discussion to improve the relationship. Should they rely on it 100% ... No. That would be a sign of a relationship with serious issues.

I shared the above to provide a reference point from my anecdotal view.

In my head being a male and knowing how guys think above average. Quite a few would need chastity to reinforce what should be done without it.

If there was a vote for chastity for boys and men, I would say yes. As men and boys of today don't have the mental capability (currently) to do this without chastity. Maybe in the future once equality is brought around definitely.

Matriachymale and Goddess Gaia like this.
  6. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    omg

7. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    monogamy is the same as bigamy......they're both having one husband too many.

8. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    It’s also funny to me, to see monogamy mentioned as something natural and indisputable.
    Especially in a forum dedicated to male chastity, and women empowerment! :rolleyes:

In my opinion, monogamy is a social construct created by men to control women sexuality, as well as their ability to freely choose their reproductive partners.

The idea that a woman could just decide that “Bob” is healthy, and strong, and that she will choose him to make babies, although she might not want to live with him, has been terrifying for men for centuries.

If monogamy was abolished and women could freely choose living partners, sexual partners, and reproductive partners, women would probably be widely in charge :D
    It’s actually the case in several polyamorous indigenous tribes.

But in history, men used their big muscles to make sure that would not happen :(

9. Goddess Gaia

Goddess Gaia Looking for a Good boy in Phildelphia
    Verified Female

Healing the world with Love
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    I say it's normal bc humans have practiced it for thousands of years. Yes, usually it was the woman staying chaste, but the idea was there. Even when all marriages were arranged, the idea of romantic love has always been present: 2 people devoted to only each other. Something about it calls to us. I think it's bc God ordained romance and monogamy as a good thing.(I'm not saying it's the only way-do what works for you)

As a Christian, I love that Jesup outlined an equal marriage in a very sexist era. The husband and wife must submit to each other. Spousal love is the highest love in Christianity, more than parental love-you are to do your best to show Christ''s love to your beloved every single day. It's a spiritual purification process, from what I was taught.
    Which is just a roundabout way of saying I will always stand up for chastity, monogamy, and marriage <3 <3 <3 <3

Doczilla421 and Dr MBogo like this.
  10. Dreamer335

Dreamer335 Member

IT
    Slovenia
    Local Time:
    8:04 PM
    It seems interesting and agree . Ther should be some kind of experimental trial done to see the results like for example famous Stanford prison experiment. Would be very interesting to see the results and could be probably done in one of more liberal countries.

11. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Oops, sorry. I didn't see the part about KH until after I'd already voted.

FWIW-I voted No, its not for everyone. But, I would add that I think more couples would like it if they tried it. Particularly couples who have been together for a long time. Often, while they may have a strong overall relationship, it's common for sex to decline gradually. (as happened with us). Chastity is a great way to add some spice and regenerate interest. There is room for wide variation in the actual practice of male chastity; a couple can be discrete and limited or as flamboyant and active as they want and both feel comfortable with.

For example, my beautiful wife/KH have been into chastity for about a year, and I've been locked more or less 24/7 for most of that time. Our sex life has greatly improved, and we are both very pleased. And although we appear to be completely vanilla from the outside, we have no intention of going back. In fact, I got a penis piercing 2 weeks ago to facilitate wearing a device, and I never would have DREAMED of getting a piercing for any reason just one year ago. (We're of a generation that frowns upon tattoos and piercing in general, so this was a major step). When she clicked the lock shut on my new device using the piercing, she commented, "I guess there's no going back now-not that I ever plan to," with a sly smile, and gave my(her) cock a gentle, but seductive tug.

Breathe likes this.
  12. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:

Absolutely. Jesus' teachings about marriage were all about Feminism, and it disappoints me when people misinterpret it to mean the opposite. Husbands MUST honor (respect/submit to) their wives. Chastity can be a very concrete way of demonstrating respect.

And I agree with your comment: The requirements for marriage under the new covenant were WAY out of step with the traditions in that time and place. We don't have much direct information, but you can imagine these ideas going over like a lead balloon among both commoners and the elites of Jewish Palestine under the Romans.

13. RangerCuck

Local Time:
    I don't think you understand the difference between normal and normative. Normal is often used, incorrectly, when the user really manes normative. Monogamy is not "normal" in that it is not the natural proclivity of the human body to remain monogamous (that has been demonstrated in numerous studies and papers throughout the course of history). It has been "normative" behavior in that it has been the "standard" imposed by some cultures for some time, however, yes.

A book written by men who claim to have been inspired by a "deity" ordaining something that, by its design, is good for the men. Yeah, sure. It must be legit, then. /s

What passage are you reading wherein your deity requires husbands to submit to their wives? Ephesians 5:22-23 requires wives to submit to their husbands, claims the husband is the "head of the house" and a few other things. 5:24 says the wife must submit to the husband in all things.

Ephesians 5:25 and the following passages requires to husband to love the wife, etc., etc., etc., but there is literally nothing in those passages that requires him to submit to his wife.

So...I'm confused. Where are you reading verbiage that requires man to submit to his wife?

As long as you're "standing up" for yourself and not imposing your belief system on anyone else, then feel free to stand wherever you wish to stand.

Metalman likes this.
  14. RangerCuck

Local Time:
    So you literally disclaim the entire Southern Baptist congregation, then, right? You're stating that their teachings are an abomination to your God?

If you have no idea what I'm referring to, spend some time reading the SBC's teachings on the role of women in the house, community, and the church. There is nothing remotely "feminist" about it. Hardly the only denomination that does it, but they are probably the most demonstrative with it.

Breathe, Metalman and guest 4363 like this.
  15. Goddess Gaia

Verified Female

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    Normal is a statistical fact, not a judgement of good/bad. I wasn't confused. We can discuss my faith in OM, I have zero interest in arguing religion in in this thread.

16. RangerCuck

Local Time:
    No, now you're talking about norms vs. normal. Statistical facts are norms (e.g., monogamy is still the norm in western societies). Normal is an adjective that refers to the opposite of abnormal. It is normal for human beings to want to be non-monogamous. So, yes, you are indeed confused.

You always have to lol at people who bring up religion into these conversations, and then when someone calls them out on it, they're all like "I don't want to discuss religion...." If you don't have the gall or the guts to defend your position after you've stated it, it's probably not a good idea to bring it up, just as an FYI.

guest 4363 likes this.
  17. Goddess Gaia

Verified Female

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    I was trying to be polite by moving the discussion to PM so as not to clutter the thread. I thought I was giving my personal opinion on chastity, I am not trying to sway anyone to my religious views. I do not believe every comment requires evidence and proof in every sentence.

Merriam Webster agrees with both of us on normal and norm.

isekor likes this.
  18. frank_en _Stein

Local Time:
    Hello to all ,
    I think the women should demand it and it should not be optional. If that would happen to the World it would make it to a much safer place. Sure not at the beginning but as soon as Men adapting it would work. In my case it works very good . At the beginning it was hard, no question, i want out and Fall back into my old Modus but my kh helped me .
    So it will be a Lot of work for the women, too. But if its done it could be very good

19. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm glad little willy always hangs free, and I'm also glad the my wife teases and denies my orgasms, and keeps me horny and on edge all the time.

20. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Educate about Male chastity yes. That’s what ‘Male chastity Day’ is about (Feb 15th BTW)

For many it’s a lifestyle and not a kink yes.

I had a conversation with a guy who was advocating female supremicy. He had some really long and boring essays on the subject as to whe females are superior to men. Some of the reasons are echoed in this thread.

I see a lot of men insisting that every woman should insist on Male chastity.

The irony of this missed many but I sat and was amused by it

Breathe likes this.
  21. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    7:04 PM

Most other animals as @Breathe quite rightly says do not practice monogomy, I'd point out that these are animals we are talking about and when in human relationships an outsider comes around hoping to have sex there is usually violence.

We have hopefully evolved beyond all that.

Defend my partner ..of course and in all ways .. but defend our relationship.. if I need to then it was not worth having.

Cherish nurture foster etc absolutely but defend .. no way.. you want to stray... then go.

Exclusivity is what I both give and expect. Its first and foremost for me. Whether that is one partner at a time, or as has happened in the past ... in a relationship with more than one partner.

It is a thing that I believe separates us from animals

If my partner wanted to have a sexual relationship with another person thats fine she can go and do that ..oh and do tell her to take her stuff and not to bother staying in touch because I'm no longer interested.

Unlucky likes this.
  22. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    I really could go along with that @Goddess Gaia without any reservations.

On the only down side that comes to mind right now is that I can see a lot of gay guys being a little miffed about it though. But I suppose there are some that would not class that as a downside.

23. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    You may not have noticed but in societies where monogamy is not the norm you almost always find that it is one guy with more than one female partner ..polygyny...that is the norm.

i don't see that sitting too well with many of our female members.

Polyandry is practiced by around 80 small societies and it is usally where one woman marries one man.. and all his (usually younger) brothers.

In the western culture of course almost all the states have banned polygamy in all its forms.

24. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    The essay he mentioned states that humans were likely non-monogamous, with a tendency to polyandry in pre-agriculture societies; societies where individuals would live has tribes of mixed families, where paternity rights didn’t matter much.

In such groups, it doesn’t really matter if you are the son of Marc or Mathew, as you belong in the same tribe in the end, with the same rights, the same rudimentary belongings, and the same people to care for you.

Most of our world has evolved into agricultural, property based societies where belongings are not shared by tribes, but owned by single individuals who are possessive and will generally keep it for them and pass it down to their children (nuclear family); Women were often properties themselves btw.

In that structure we are leaving in, there is no place for women with multiple male partners.

Btw, as you pointed out, monogamy is not the norm in history either, as men have had multiple partners, either openly or on the side, in most centuries and most civilizations; just... not women; never the women; they’d often be punished by death for it.

RangerCuck likes this.
  25. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    I am a guy that can satisfy my partner and myself daily for many days on end (the curse of having a high libido). Even I would be ok for this, because frankly at this point in our societies path, especially with #metoo ... women need to feel safe and respected, and men need to learn to respect and honor their partners.

Frankly, one could make a law like this and add rider that states once 4 generations of men can be proven to wear it successfully, then let it go for another 4 cycles where the boys are locked up until 18 by their mother/parents and upon arrival of the good day of adulthood is allowed to self control.

This would allow a start, training, proving, and end date where only the good, loyal, and strong real men would propagate and be whole. After 4-8 generations, women and men should be at an equal status and safety should be in place.

Then the old adage of the virality of men could be honored in that say .... OMG ... can you believe that he gets to have sex with his partner 3-5 times a week because he is a real man and takes care of his partner and she feels fully empowered, safe and independent in their relationship!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice