Should chasity be somewhat uncomfortable?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lakeman, Jan 17, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    I don't think it should be uncomfortable for long term wear, but he should know he's wearing it. It reminds him he's being disciplined for disobeying me.

Sometimes, it pinches when I'm putting it on him. I take care of that, but, if it pinches and he complains, I remind him that if we was obedient, I wouldn't have to use it and he wouldn't get pinched.

When it's time to apply physical discipline to his rear end is when he should be "uncomfortable".

slave_m likes this.
  2. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    @Thatgirl has a very real, and growing, affinity for dishing out pain. Something discovered only recently. She’s fortunate in that I have so very low a tolerance for pain. I’ll never forget the first time she used her foot to apply pressure to my boys down there, pressing them to the floor, and orgasmed from watching me squirm and hearing me whimper. That was a real moment of realization that she’s got this pain causing fetish in her.

For the cage, though, we’ve gone to great lengths and expense to come to an end result that is comfortable enough for me to LIVE my entire life in, yet restrictive enough to cause me the types of discomfort she likes to see accompanying my arousal. A skin tight fit, along with a snug ring, ensures any arousal at all is compressed hard. Thus, despite the fact that it’s secured via PA, she chose to keep me in ringed device. She simply likes that particular discomfort in my eyes. The most recent move toward this pain preference of hers when it comes to arousal inside of the device, was the addition of small spikes lining the cage. No discomfort if not aroused, although they do serve to keep the device even tighter to the body. Sort of a ratchet effect - she pulls the device up and the spikes hold it there. But when aroused their presence is not unnoticed. That’s for sure. I imagine at some point she’ll have me order a lid with slightly longer spikes. Experimenting until the maximum length is reached before moment-to-moment discomfort is reached.

So, like others, the reality of living life in a device demands it be well fitted and comfortable. But that absolutely doesn’t mean it can’t be made to be as harsh or not harsh as the KH wants it to be when the wearer is aroused.

guest 2942 likes this.
  3. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    I have a draw full of devices that I stopped wearing because they caused me damage or were not practical. I am fortunate like I believe most of us are that my Mistress wants me locked but not at the expense of damaging her penis or balls. If she wants to do this it should be her choice not that of a device I am wearing.
    Hugs
    Lucy x

4. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    I agree. I can often forget that my cage is on. There is no way most of us could stand to be constantly in pain and/or aroused. I've gotten to the point that I prefer to be in my cage. I start feeling anxious when it's off for more than a few hours or overnight.

5. Femcontrol5

Femcontrol5 Learning and loving it

Local Time:
    Plain and simple, its not the slaves call. That being said, I believe that the point would be to wear it not to be uncomfortable, more so to always be aware that its on.

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    I can empathise with that. :confused:

7. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

guest 2942 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice