Should all males be in chastity?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Femcontrol5, Jan 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    Unfortunately, they can't, unless they are bounded to a strong woman, and it isn't easy to control and at the same time showing love and how much we care for them. But life is not easy and the return reward is fantastic.

softy and Breathe like this.
  2. Deleted member 53138

Good answer.....this really is a great thread, can I ask a question related to your response...."Try and cum standing up, it can't be done" can you tell me why you can't.

3. kostic

kostic Member

Local Time:
    3:29 AM
    I respectfully disagree: I don't know how many men, a lot indeed would pledge themselves in chastity to their loved one or at least woud take it into consideration, if they only knew it.
    On the other side it is not always easy to find the woman worth to submit to or who would even appreciate it.
    And I am saying this as a genuine admirer of the feminine.

Sub Dave, Breathe and Joan.t like this.
  4. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You are right, women too are not always prepared for that.

kostic and Breathe like this.
  5. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    Even though this is a fun fantasy for daydreaming, I agree... I doubt chastity will ever emerge as widely-practiced. It's a 'demanding' life, which I imagine would be impossible for those who like the easy way out.

True love isn't easy by any stretch of the imagination... It takes strength from both sides to nourish the connection. My husband has always had a selfish streak (we're all human, after all), but he's also done his best to serve and please Me. Having him locked has increased his selflessness, honesty, and desire... In addition to his love for Me and us.

When I think of locking other men in My past, I can only laugh. They did not (and likely, will never) have the endurance to handle something like this. I doubt they'd have the desire to make themselves so open and vulnerable, anyway. It's easier to keep the façade of expected male dominance alive.

Naturally opening your eyes to see that light seems frightening for many, it seems. It might be too bright at first, but I can attest that both partners can start to see so clearly after mutual desires are illuminated... That's been the case for us, anyway. :)

I imagine this to be true - and leads Me to My overall opinion on the matter:

Frankly, I don't think all men (or women) could handle chastity. While we'd all still be unique in our dynamics and measures of implementation, worldwide locking would leave us searching for another, deeper way to prove ties and love to our partners, in order to 'separate' ourselves from the pack.

If all were locked or KHs... None of us would be.

Joan.t likes this.
  6. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    Of course. Because after a month or two of denial my level of arousal gets to the point where I am overwhelmed, and if I was standing at the point of orgasm I would most likely collapse. Elle makes me kneel down and masturbate and even that isn’t easy.

7. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    9:29 PM
    My male should be in chastity when I say he should. I don't know about the other males.

Femcontrol5 likes this.
  8. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    Strangely, I was having a chat with my Lady about the other day and she told me she has always believed that women were superior to males, and that the world should be a matriarchy. It knocked me for a loop since we had never discussed it before, and I had no clue she felt that way. She then went on to give a compelling list of occupations and vocations that women were better suited for, and then a smaller list for men... athletics, hard labor jobs, etc.

It was one of those moments in a marriage where we learned something about each other that would forever change our relationship going forward.

Strict Sir likes this.
  9. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    Don't think all males should be in chastity - only those asking silly questions! :p:D
    Sorry femcontrol - I simply couldn't resist! :)

Femcontrol5, Joan.t and Chaste J. like this.
  10. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not easy at all, much more comfortable is to stay on the mainstream, with women psychology castrated as men exerts a pseudo control, the minus above the major.

Not only men, but a broad number of women also can't stand for long the effort and endurance that's needed for arising and maintaining the FLR up and strong. For many reasons the couple jumps the gun and ends in nowhere keeping alive what you termed the façade of expected male dominance

kostic and Breathe like this.
  11. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes hunny a few years ago. Quite inspiring for all Females.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  12. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    Explaining just that--while a bit new, or perhaps too 'adventurous' for some to understand right away--should be easy enough.

As a woman, I never heard any such negative feedback when I've openly shared details about it--to the contrary, I only get more interest, words of admiration and even jealousy among close friends, especially women. I specifically have to be coy about it because of how much interest it generates, and I like keeping some privacy about my male's chastity. Soon, they may all be trying it themselves.

Males in chastity, and those interested in it, should continue starting and encouraging open conversations about it, given the benefits mentioned in the quote above. It's only a matter of time...

Oiram, kostic, Jasmic68 and 1 other person like this.
  13. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    The practical and realistic answer is no. My fantasy answer is yes, and I have in fact started writing an erotic fiction piece revolving around universal male chastity. Basically, the premise is that society has embraced male chastity as a universal norm. All boys undergo a ritualized celebration of "Manhood" at or about puberty (sort of like a Bar Mitzvah) when they are locked in chastity for the first time, under supervision of their parents, particularly the mother, who holds the keys. Then, when a young man weds, the mother turns the keys over to the new wife as the husband places the ring on her finger. Girls also have a pubertal initiation in which they begin training in the management of their future husbands, including Keyholding.

In the event of divorce, (which is rare and can only be initiated by the wife) the status of the keys is determined at a hearing, much like division of property. Unmarried men whose mothers are deceased may have their keys held by the nearest senior female relative, or by a court-appointed (and certified) foster Keyholder.

Pretty cool, huh? Someday I'll finish and release it.

14. Femcontrol5

Femcontrol5 Learning and loving it

Local Time:
    Lol not a problem. You're right! I should be! :D

sylvana chastity likes this.
  15. bluesmanmark

bluesmanmark Banned

Local Time:
    The very question itself is ludicrous drivel, the same as asking "Should all women be in chastity?"

Some men are more submissive, (without even getting into BDSM practices), some are not. It should be a decision made by each man/couple, based on what works best for them, not on some arbitrary & ultimately silly fantasy. It's not even a matter of being more "enlightened" as some have posted; but instead what's right for each individual & each relationship.

My wife & I have been married for almost 12 years, & have always had a Female Led Marriage, & we're just now beginning to explore chastity. Prior to this, my not being in chastity had no bearing on how submissive I am.

16. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow, that is a very forthright position to put forward as one of your two first posts. Welcome to the Mansion by the way, I do hope you take some time to explore the site.

There are many posts and threads that are by their nature rather niche and could be seen as wishful fantasies, there are many posts which are about the day to day struggles of both wearing a device and FLR situations. We like to try and stay non judgemental and if we don't agree with someone then just move along. There is no need to denigrate someones posting just because you don't agree.

I hope you enjoy your time here and have fun exploring this fantastic world of male chastity. If you have any questions I am sure the guys will be more than willing to help you.

timeofmylife, Joan.t and Femcontrol5 like this.
  17. Femcontrol5

Femcontrol5 Learning and loving it

Local Time:
    The mistress Jules!

18. bluesmanmark

bluesmanmark Banned

Local Time:
    I am a very forthright person & I speak my mind freely. If that's an issue, then the administrators can feel free to ban me, as I see there's no way one can delete their accounts here.

Fantasy is fine, when presented as such. In the case of the original post it wasn't, therefore I replied accordingly. I've got nearly 40 years experience in the D/s lifestyle, always as a sub, & while I don't claim to know everything, I have learned to be pragmatic & realistic in my goals & expectations in it. Between my wife & a woman I had a long term relationship with, I've got 22 straight years in a 24/7, full time D/s based female led relationship of one kind or another, so I do have a realistic perspective about this. Thus my lack of patience for silly things.

One could take such an idea as "Should all males be in chastity?" to such an absurd length as "Should all males be castrated, other than the one's we think are worthy to breed with in order to create a purer race?" & all of a sudden we're in Nazi Germany. Now obviously that is absurd unto itself, (& it's sad & telling of the decline of intellect & cognitive thought that I feel I have to write that to qualify & explain my meaning, but I've learned the hard way that people these days fail to grasp when someone is being absurd or not, & take such things literally), but it does perfectly illustrate my point.

Now, since people are typically so sadly predictable, before you or anyone else interjects with "If you were truly an experienced sub in a FLR, you wouldn't yadda, yadda, yadda.....", let me nip that in the bud. If my wife were here, she'd say the exact same things I said, both in my initial post & in this one, so let's not waste our time with such a tiresome trope. there are a great many different levels & practices of D/s, as well as different practitioners, & where we're at is what works for us. I submit to my wife, & even at that, she fully expects me to retain my autonomy , especially outside of our marriage.

Finally, how does the amount of time one's been a member here or the amount of posts they've made have a damned thing to do with expressing their thoughts & their opinions based on reality & actual experience?

19. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Your experience was not drawn into question, I was asking for politeness and that you not belittle other members posts. Is that too much to ask?

timeofmylife, RexVa and Joan.t like this.
  20. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    This is quite a lighthearted topic. You are the one acting like you are from nazi Germany. Calm down.

Slave to a Goddess and RexVa like this.
  21. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
  22. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    3:29 AM
    Looks at blue whatever post, it's basically saying I know how to teach because I once saw a school

23. bluesmanmark

bluesmanmark Banned

Local Time:

24. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    The empowered women here can probably teach you a lot about chastity, FLRs and yourself, but you've got to be open to it and less combative.

Yeah, I know, I'm effin off ...

25. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    that escalated quickly.....

Breathe and Nicoftime like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice