Should all males be in chastity?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Femcontrol5, Jan 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Femcontrol5

Femcontrol5 Learning and loving it

Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    I've seen this idea on other parts of chastity topics on the internet. My question is what is the general thought on this here? Should all males be put into chastity? I'll weigh in myself once I see a discussion start.

2. collegeslave

collegeslave Junior Member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    No. There are millions of different types of relationships out there. Some where the woman likes to be in control and the man likes to be the sub. Some where the man likes to be in control and the woman likes to be the sub. And some where they don't have any desire for either of them to be a sub or domme. Everyone has their own preference in sexual relationships and in general they have the best idea of what is best for them.

3. Surrendered to Bec

Surrendered to Bec Property of Bec. SLRN 281-606-394

Truck Driver
    Brisbane, Australia
    Local Time:
    2:07 AM
    No, I don't think so.
    The Chastity lifestyle and even moreso the FLR lifestyle is not for everybody. Not all men are submissive and not all women are dominant.

While I personally love wearing a cage I know of many other dominant women who prefer their men uncaged. It really is a very personal choice for each couple to make.

4. PuellaPurpurea

Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    Do I think it would be sexy if we lived in a world where all men were locked? Yes, I admit. The notion of a locked and denied man is cute to me, and as a casual writer of fiction, I often imagine my characters trying chastity just because I love picturing the dynamic of a chastity-practicing couple, even though that almost never makes it to paper.

Do I honestly want the world to change so that all men are locked up? No. People are into all sorts of things, and they have every right to pursue them, without intrusions.

5. Sub Dave

Sub Dave Active member

Submissive Transsexual
    North Eastern USA
    Local Time:
    I don't think "all" is fair. I believe if it's consensual to each participant. Every person and every relationship has its own reasons and none hold more credence than the other.
    For us, yes and that's all that matters

tiruh811 and Slave to a Goddess like this.
  6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    No if everyone was in chastity it would totally lose its special appeal. It would be like every man wearing a shirt or shoes. What makes chastity special is its unique to a very select few of us men in the world. We're different than the normal man

tiruh811, Qveik and Sub Dave like this.
  7. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    Great responses!!!

It’s nice to see that CM has members that base their opinions in reality, and not some fantasy realm.

I’m in complete agreement with tha above.

When you start dictating how someone should live you’ve gone too far.

Freedom of choice is key

8. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't think its for everyone but I also think It needs to be more prevalent and available to couples. I've seen plenty of couples who could benefit from chastity, its up to them if they want to try it. So hopefully in the future it will become more popular and mainstream to the point where most couples know of it without a lot of digging around.

tiruh811, Pasmem, MadamBelle and 3 others like this.
  9. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    I agree that it should be up to the couple. Were it more mainstream I feel that there would be a much more healthy power balance between men and women. While my wife has no intention of caging me, she knows that I happily would be locked. For now, my feminization is all she desires. My manhood has become so diminished and (literally) drained out of me at this point that my penis is useless anyway.

tiruh811 likes this.
  10. kickball

kickball Submitting to the power of a Domme

Local Time:
    I think the growth in FLRs is in the ascendancy. Whether the male is locked is entirely up to the individuals involved. For us its a definite yes.

Artem, tiruh811, Pasmem and 1 other person like this.
  11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i dont think that some men wud let it happen to them and they wud get angry and shout a lot and then get something to break it off if they cudnt get the key.

tiruh811 and Breathe like this.
  12. frank_en _Stein

Local Time:
    Hello, i think it would be better that if a man once has chosen chastity he should be legal be allowed to be forced to be locked up

tiruh811 likes this.
  13. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    No thank you. I am also a cuckoldress, so all men caged wouldn't fit my lifestyle. Should all men who profess submission to women be in chastity? Yes, I think that would be fun!

tiruh811, Pasmem, Open2njoy and 3 others like this.
  14. Femcontrol5

Femcontrol5 Learning and loving it

Local Time:
    Fantastic discussion so far! Many great points. I strongly agree, although it is a fantasy to think of a female controlled world, some males do have more uses than being chaste. I also agree that although this kink is unique, it would be interesting to see it become slightly more mainstream. There needs to be a balance between the 2.

tiruh811 likes this.
  15. kostic

kostic Member

Local Time:
    Outside of so called "kinky" practices, which I would keep in private, handling the keys to the loved one and being caged should be normal, socially appreciated, and valued as a sign of love and / or of personal commitment and firmness. In fact I consider being caged as virile.
    Wearing it in public wouldn't have any other meaning than that of wearing a wedding ring, the only reaction among friends of the caged and his KH would be that of cheering at them, and the reaction among casual observers would be probably about the esthetics of the device.
    Maybe one day...

16. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    It is not realistic to expect that every man will adhere to this style of life, namely being a sub to a woman and permitting to chastity himself.
    There is a growing interest in chasting and caging males, is it a fad, will remain so or will go into the mainstream?
    I strongly believe that when a male offers his penis to be caged by a girl, that is the most definitive pledge of love that can be given to a woman. According to this reasoning as most males don't know what real love is, this lifestyle will never be on the mainstream and as a consequence, regarding the future, near or remote, there are no chances of all males being held in chastity.

cumplexity, tiruh811, Pasmem and 12 others like this.
  17. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    Exactly: it certainly is not for all men, only for those who have seen the light :+1: and want willingly and with consent to improve their relation with the one they love.
    Chastity should never be imposed, it has to be a natural and logic consequence for those who want to be more close with their partner and love her more than anyone (anything) else.:kiss:

At least that is how I see it! :):love:

18. kostic

kostic Member

Local Time:
    Most men and most women don't even know about the existence of male chastity: if only could be brought out by some important magazines, in my opinion practice would spread thouroughly. It could even become trendy.

tiruh811, MadamBelle and Mash2214 like this.
  19. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    Pardon my disagreement, widespread of male chastity is not a matter of publicity or marketing.
    The majority of males will never give themselves for a woman, is not in the DNA of the animal called male to be subservient to women.
    Those who come to that way are the ones who extend their heads above the flock, have an insight of the truth of the female superiority and embrace wholeheartedly the idea of being in chastity.
    Those are the superior males, the worthy ones, those are the chosen few that women will care for and give their love. I respect them and no other males.

cumplexity, tiruh811, Pasmem and 5 others like this.
  20. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    well said :)

21. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    Absolutely.

It may be happening already, and faster than we think. There's really no reason for any taboo around chastity to exist anymore at all.

I know I'm not the only woman who truly admires all virile males who openly declare their pledge to chastity for a lady. And we, in turn, increasingly feel fully appreciated and loved by them committing to, and permanently practicing, that gentlemanly act.

If only more males in belts would stay true to long-term chastity, share it publicly without hesitation, and be prouder to show it.

tiruh811, Pasmem, Maid Denise and 6 others like this.
  22. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    Indeed. Cannot agree more, @Joan.t.

tiruh811 and Femcontrol5 like this.
  23. PuellaPurpurea

Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    I was recently browsing some naughty toys on Amazon. Can confirm, if you browse by category and dig into the Sexual Wellness section, there is now a subcategory for chastity devices. I was pleasantly surprised!

tiruh811 and Pasmem like this.
  24. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    Have you read Maria's Diary, @Mandynjack? http://mariasdiary.com/ It is the most incredible story of a cuckoldress who finds all sorts of ways to humiliate her cuck husband, including allowing submissive chaste men to have sex with her when she denies him. Her approach to cuckolding is to not even demand her husband wear a chastity device, she does everything she can to make him masturbate as often as possible. I do not like to put words into someone else's mouth but I feel that she would agree with you, all men in chastity would not suit her lifestyle, albeit for slightly different reasons. (Access to her diary has recently been made password protected but it is worth the effort.)

My own thoughts are about this are absolutely not, this lifestyle is not easy and it just wouldn't be right for many people. In fact the amount of men who visit the mansion and tell how their wives are utterly uninterested in chastity or worse still horrified by the idea show that it is just as much women who would stop this happening as men.

My Wife and I had a conversation about our relationship in terms of my chastity and her control, and I asked her about whether she had any lingering feelings of guilt denying me for months at a time. She doesn't, not at all, but we did talk about how this would look to other people, and how we would explain what we do.

From my perspective it is pretty easy. I could say to any man that it feels nice to cum, yes? OK, wait two weeks before your next orgasm. Does it feel better? Yes? A lot better? OK, now wait a month. Try and cum standing up. You cant do it can you? Your wife pats you on the bottom, what happens? Your wife gently touches your neck whilst breathing on your ear, wow, feel that level of arousal? When was the last time you felt like that? In your twenties? Your last wank, how did that feel? Ok? Why not stop, have a month off and see how it feels then.

From her perspective we felt that it would be harder. She would be called cruel, heartless. People wouldn't understand what was in it for her. She didn't understand what was in it for her for months. Two years in and now she gets turned on so much by my state of arousal that she no longer has any issue with what we are doing, but explaining that to others wouldn't be easy.

Mash2214, Sub Dave and Locknlove like this.
  25. Deleted member 53138

As a caged male I like this response, I am really enjoying this thread.

Femcontrol5 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice