Shortened PA5K

Discussion in 'PA5000' started by Mark121, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    I have been trying out the Miller's new PA-5000 chastity device. My penis shortens quite a bit when flaccid, which is a problem for most any chastity device. The PA5K in particular made my piercing quite sore after just a few hours of wear, due to the constant pull. So, I shortened the PA5K.

The PA5K comes with diagonal slots in the side, so it was easy to cut across the bottom of one of those slots to produce a device that is the original length on top, but shorter on the bottom. The result is much more comfortable to wear long term, but now there is a bit of unprotected penis on the underside when erect. I don't know if I could masturbate to orgasm by stimulating that little patch of real estate, but it's a real possibility. It is a very sensitive patch of real estate, and if I had been locked for a few weeks, it might be just enough. Also, the penis is narrower behind the glans, so the entire tube is not as tight as it was originally. It's still snug, but it could stand to be a bit tighter.

Regarding the exposed underside, I may try attaching the 5K to the shield part of a CB3K, so that I can use the "trapped balls" to cover the underside of the penis. The only advantage that would have over the original (shortened) CB3K is the built-in locking mechanism for the PA piercing. I would also like to have the glans enclosed, as with the CB3K. Perhaps it would be easier to incorporate the PA5K lock into the CB3K cage?

If anyone else has any ideas or insights, I would love to hear about them.

2. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    9:09 PM
  3. akm3

akm3 Member

Local Time:
    1:09 PM
    I had a similar issue in the couple hours I tested the PA-5000 (currently went back to 8ga to stretch more slowly, as I had a tear)

I might shorten mine the same way you are proposing. Ultimately I'm going custom titanium so the PA-5000 is kind of my prototyping/test bed.

4. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    2:09 PM
    Heh akm3; I too like the PA5000, would love to find someone who would make it in a titanium, stainless steel, or a alluminum version. It has all the right idea's for long term wear. But a couple of problems are, the hole for the PA ring to lock into is to big and catches skin around there, and can irritate the piercing. An idea would be to just have a hole in it just large enough for your ring to go thru. Then one could use a captive or seamless ring. (of cource closing pliers would be needed) That way it's permanent. My Mistress/Wife wants me in permanent chastity for the rest of my life now. And wants something that I can wear endlesslly without removing for any reasons for undertermined periods of time. If you know someone who could fabricate something like this, I would be greatfull. If you or someone could put me in touch with them.
    cumslave

5. Mark121

Local Time:
    I'm sure Mature Metal could make something like that. He's very handy with steel and chastity devices!

6. akm3

akm3 Member

Local Time:
    Cumslave check out Chris at www.steewerksextreme.com (This is NOT Steelworxx that is a different business)

I'm not trying for permanent chastity, but if you got the bucks he can fabricate you just about anything in stainless steel or titanium. I wish he worked with aluminum but chooses not to.

7. akm3

akm3 Member

Local Time:
    How did your shortened cage work for you Mark 121?

8. Mark121

Local Time:
    Not well. By stroking the underside of the exposed penis, I was able to orgasm. Due to the tightness of the tube, it was not very satisfying, but it wasn't unpleasant, either. Perhaps if the tube were tighter, it would have worked better? So, my PA5K now sits in the closet, along with the other retired devices, and I wear one of Mature Metal's creations. It fits well, is 100% escape proof, and prevents any stimulation. My search for the "ultimate" chastity device is over. Good luck in your search.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice