shopping for a device, (first timer)

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by gabo, Aug 3, 2009.

1. gabo

gabo Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    Me and the gf are interested in getting a device of some sort.

I was hoping for some recommendations from the crowd here.

Looking for good price, comfort, security, durability...

Seems everything has its ups and downs from what I hear-

Birdlocked - very comfortable, I've heard different stories about security, can't be put on by KH?

6k - good enough security, can be put on by KH? heard mixed feelings

2k - more comfortable than 6k? not as durable? good enough security, can be put on by KH?

Seems that the entry level prices are going to be at least 150$, thats fine. I don't think we will need anything that needs to be worn for longer than a few days at a time (unless she gets carried away), but comfort would still be nice especially if and when she does get carried away. Good security is preferable. I'm not sure if there really is something she can put on by herself- isn't a big deal I don't think. Cleanliness is a concern aswell.

We are both college students, and will not be wanting to buy more than one device any time soon. So I would really appreciate the help. Oh, and I will happen to be in San Francisco for a while if I can avoid on shipping, and get a better deal. Thanks

2. ormond1912

ormond1912 Member

livermore, ca
    Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    cb6000S

I have tried many devices (CB2000, 3000, 6000, Exobelt X1, Exobelt V1, Exobelt Extreme, Birdlocked) and have decided that based on cost, comfort, security, etc the CB6000S is best for me. The only issue, which I haven't had yet, is they tend to split where the two halves are glued together but a little glue will fix it. Mr S in San Francisco carries them I believe, plus it is a good store to visit and fantasize. www.chasteMale.com has the CB6000S on sale and includes free shipping.
    You can also see photos of all the devices I have tried http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/album.php?albumid=746

3. gabo

gabo Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    I think I may be too large for the 6000S, but the regular should be fine. Can I bike with these?

4. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    I have a CB6000 normal and manage to do all the things I would do if I were not wearing it, so the bike should be trouble free. It might be useful to wear 'normal' pants (not boxers etc) while wearing the CB6000 as they tend to hold it in place.

5. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    No problems on a bike or a motorbike with either a CB6000 or a 6000s here.

6. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    whilst wearing the device there is very little that cant be done in it except the obvious! lol its just a case of breaking yourself in gently and then.......well its a bit like riding a b.... oh sorry what was the question?:anim_37:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice