Shock Collar

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by louislocked, Oct 7, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. louislocked

louislocked Member

Louisville, KY
    Local Time:
    9:23 PM
    A little over a year ago I introduced my wife to the idea of male chastity. She was really understanding and willing to give it a try. We have played with off and on for the year with lock ups as long as three weeks. She does enjoy that it makes me so amazingly willing to please her with no regard to my orgasm, but it often devolves into lock and forget. ANd she never really understood or enjoyed the power exchange. That I was offering to voluntarily submit to her in the most intimate way.

Last weekend i was locked in my custom chastity ghost and decided to try our dogs shock training collar. I wrapped it around my balls and gave her the remote. She thought I was crazy Saturday morning when I gave it to her. I explained when I put on the shock collar I was giving her all the power. SHe could be mean and shock me just for her amusement. She could shock me to page me to come to her and fulfill a desire as simple as “bring me a glass of wine.” She could turn it up to ten and hurt me for punishment or fun. But best of all when I was wearing it she is boss and in control. By Saturday night she was absolutely loving it and really getting into the role. She doesn’t abuse it, but really enjoy it.

She actually had me order another one just for me, which came in this week. The remote actually controls two devices so one is on me and one on the dog. If a friend asks why she is carrying the remote around she says it is for discipline...and can add for the dog or leave it open....

This weekend she had me put it on when I got home from work and I wore it out to do errands which is a first. She can reach out and touch me at anytime in public! A big turn on for us both. And her dom side is really coming up now in ways that the cock cage never did. It is no longer lock and forget...she is an active participant. And she has me unchanged now with just the shock collar which I will wear 24/7 until time to go to work Monday. Oh and it is waterproof.

Now the stats. The device we use is https://www.amazon.com/Dogtra-iQ-Pl...7&sr=8-1&keywords=iq+pet+plus+training+collar

On a setting of 4 it is just a slight tingle...maybe like a light slap of the balls. But it is more the erotic thought that she can do it anytime anywhere...and I never know when it is coming. Higher than 6 is going to get uncomfortable and 10 is downright painful. The adjustment for the level is on the control so I never know what she is going to give me.

Bottom line this spicing things up for us more than a year of on and off caging did. She is now actively taking control and accepting the power I am giving her, and we are both having a grand time with it

2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    I have a non-variable one that feels like a "9", I can take the shock once but repeat shocks start getting really painful.
    You've made me think that I ought to find a way to reduce the severity... not too much, enough for it to still be a deterrent, but not so much that it becomes a turn off.
    Any electronics engineers here who might be able to advise?

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Neosteel now do a locking scrotum shackle as part of their remote education system. Their remote is based on dogtrace (not dogtra but similar) who are in Czech Republic I think.

Link is here (don't be fooled by the wording on the URL -it IS right though they do do wrist cuffs as well)

http://shop.neosteel.com/en/Bondage/Bondage-Wrist-Cuffs-pair

4. louislocked

louislocked Member

Louisville, KY
    Local Time:
    Bondinchas you could solder in a variable resistor or potentiometer in the output channel, but if you are going to that trouble just buy one off the shelf.

Joroincharge that looks interesting!

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Yes. Dogtrace are here:

http://www.dogtrace.com

Model in the Neosteel pics is the 400 but they say they custom make so presumably can incorporate whichever model is wanted...Various ranges max 200 - 1600m. Also has the 'two dog option' so you can have the other controlling wherever else......
    Not sure if the intensity is adjustable. My Czech is not up to speed but someone else may be able to translate.

http://www.dogtrace.com/hledej
    http://www.dogtrace.com/d-control-400/d-control-400

6. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I've seen these Chinese knock offs of shocking chastity devices on Amazon and ebay and always wanted to try one, but haven't, yet. I figure I can get a cheap one to see if it works for us, and if it doesn't, I haven't spent a lot of money. If it works, we can get a better one.

7. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    check craigs list for pet shock collars.

8. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    I bought one for my little shitzu dog ,but never had the heart to put it on her .
    Well, once I did but it seemed not to work. I started fiddling with the power strength and when I hit the shock button I was looking at my dog, she left the floor with all 4 paws. .That ended my idea of ever using it on her again.
    A year or so ago there was people on here saying how dangerous they could be to the heart. I know nothing about shocks and hearts.
    They may have been talking about hooking up to nipple clamps , I forget cause I wasn't interested .

Because of just now reading this thread ,and being freshly back to Queens control, and wearing my jailbird ,I find this most interesting .

I don't have a love affair with my Queen, we have a power exchange , for her its the power to refuse me errections plus her abuse of me.
    For me it's purely sexual, like never ending foreplay.
    Anyway I'd like to know more about experiences of anyone wearing a shock device.

Has anyone thought of inserting it into their rectum with the antennae running down their pant leg?

I seems the small size shocker I have would be cumbersome to attach to my cock or balls while wearing my jailbird. ( I'll give it a lot of thought because it's a turn on thinking about it) .

9. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    Interesting idea great post!

10. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Mine in my avatar will fit behind my cb6000s

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice