She Said Yes

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Deleted member 75752, Jul 20, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 75752

Long time reader and I will probably not be a long time contributor. I learned a lot from this forum though and thought I should give back. Here is how I got my YES.

I have long time fantasized about chastity and I thought it would never happen but I developed a plan and made it a reality. Hopefully this helps some of you.

The problem, as I see it is that many put their dick in a vice and think their spouse is going to accept it, they wont. They need to see a benefit.

What I did was show my wife the benefit of chastity, and there really is one.

I started by telling her that I wanted to continue sex as much as possible but limit my orgasms. I did this on the honor system to begin with. If you can not stick to the honor system for a week or two, chastity is probably not your thing.

After about 4 or 5 days, I became much more affectionate and really liked putting her first. She loved the no strings back rubs and foot rubs and of course, the orgasms with no reciprocation needed. We of course had some PIV also but I did not finish. Putting her man away hard I think became a bit of a turn on.

When I did have an orgasm, things would change immediately. After the high of 7-10 days chaste, there is a let down that is unavoidable. I became depressed and the affection dwindled. After 4 or 5 days, it started to come back again though.

After months of these cycles, be patient, let her see the ups and downs, you can ask for some help.

By this time she will see the benefits of you not cumming. Tell her that you want to continue being chaste, because you WILL trust me, but you need a little help. Tell her that after 7-10 days, will power is not enough. For me, it became hard and the constant erections were causing chaffing and discomfort.

I also was noticeably less happy after an orgasm. If you are really into being chaste, you will know that this is true. The 2 or 3 seconds of orgasm is followed by a huge letdown.

Tell her that they make devices that can help, she will be unaware. Tell here that they are perfectly safe but that they will prevent you from having a full erection and will help you maintain what you have been doing and even make it better.

They can let you go 30 days or even more without an orgasm. That would provide you with far less down time and much more enjoyment. She will see the benefit, trust me.

After several cycles of this, I explained this to my wife, very nervously. It as a tough conversation to initiate but I rehearsed it well. Nothing I told her was a lie and she could see that. She immediately agreed that a device was a good idea because she enjoyed the perks, and in minutes, we were shopping online.

We picked out a temporary device from Cherry Keeper and then I showed her some devices from Mature Metal. We have plans to get a Pet Trap as soon as we get the kinks worked out. She actually loved the look of the device as it looks like jewelry to her and has become very excited.

I was in total disbelief the day my wife agreed to this and know that our lives are forever changed, for the better. None of this female led relationship bullshit that you read about. Just an honest male chastity for the benefit of the couple.

Women truly benefit from more orgasms and men benefit from less, it is just hormones.

Anyway, I hope this has helped some of you out there just beginning your journey.

MAKE A PLAN

Don't just put your dick in a cage and think your wife is going to be good with it. Show here the benefit to her and the relationship and you might just get your yes.

Kylara, fkfk, subhubandy and 10 others like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    Sensible advice, thanks. Yes, the post orgasm drop is awful.

Good luck to you both!

3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    What is common sense to some take a lifetime to master for others.

4. Deleted member 75752

Thanks. That drop was really a surprise. It took a lot of convincing for my wife to believe that an orgasm just wasn't worth the let down for me. I think her realizing that helped with her agreeing and being enthusiastic about chastity. She knows I am not giving up anything and that she is actually doing me a favor.

Ron33 likes this.
  5. Deleted member 75752

Unfortunately true and I think, for many, if you approach this thing the wrong way it might be out of question forever.

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    Sounds like the plan works for both of you. Good luck and enjoy.

Deleted member 75752 likes this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    I agree the drop is terrible, that’s why it’s best to just stay locked!

Deleted member 75752 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice