She is worthy...

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Smoky, Aug 11, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Smoky

Smoky Member

Near Chicago
    Local Time:
    7:43 AM
    I love my wife, @The Wife. A couple of weeks ago she started locking me up and denying me orgasms. It was something I had desired for a long time, but she finally did it, and on her own volition. It started as a game maybe, or a token of love...but it has become so much more.

About ten days in now, my mind has cleared. Suddenly my drive and ambition have come flooding back in. I find myself busy on tasks that I used to shun, changing oil, transmission fluid, cleaning, running errands and buying gifts.....when for years I had lost the drive!

Is its due to the chastity? The ceasing of orgasms? Or is it the love, the contentment, the attention shown, that she cares enough to deny me, to feel no pity for me, to put me in my place, to knock down my pride, to shape me, to mold me, to control me, to train me.....to deny me?!?!

Whatever it is, I feel supercharged. Like a man ought to feel. To pursue my dreams, to make good in the world, to win my lady's favor and respect, to be her knight in battle scuffed armour.... To belong to her and win her what I can.

I feel inspired. I feel loved. I feel unstoppable. I am denied.....

.....Except when she allows me pleasure. And I love her for it all.

She is worthy.

2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    Depends what it is but generally I still do things at my own sweet pace and Mrs Chaste knows not to badger me as if she does it won't get done! Supercharged is not a description that could ever be used for me I'm afraid! Now I'm not lazy but certainly not supercharged. The FLR we have is like many here I suspect. It is whatever works for the individual couple. It is constantly evolving and will continue to do so. Mrs Chaste is definitely the one in charge! Well of most things. But we do still have our own interests and activities that neither of us would dream of interfering with. It's very interesting to read and share different "ways of doing" FLR and it does certainly bring you closer together I believe. And the orgasm control, well we all know is something quite magical! However you do it, I think it really can enhance your relationship and would not want to go back to the old vanilla ways! Not that I'd ever be allowed to, the genie , as they say is out of the bottle and ain't going back in!

3. Manto2021

Manto2021 Member

Local Time:
    1:43 PM
    How many time did you need to start this wonderful trip?

4. Smoky

Smoky Member

Near Chicago
    Local Time:
    7:43 AM
    It didn't take her very long to understand my desires and play along a little, but it was about four years before she fully embraced it as something that appeals to her, and can be used to increase her advantage over me. She likes the fact that my behavior is better upon denial, but I think more than that, she likes the control she has gained, and the freedom that it affords her.

Slave-boy, Chaste J. and Manto2021 like this.
  5. Manto2021

Manto2021 Member

Local Time:
    1:43 PM
    Yes i mean that. Really long time but worth it

Smoky likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I think it is down to mix of all of it together, sounds like you found the perfect balance!

Smoky likes this.
  7. GoddessMWilspoon

Verified Female

Law
    NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    That's a beautiful tribute to your KH Wife

8. Leolocked

Leolocked Active member

Local Time:
    Yes, Yes and Yes.

There have been a lot of studies about performance and testostarone levels. You can read online about sports coaches enforcing no frap and no sex to their teams before games/ events/ olimpics ect. as it hampers performance. You will have more energy and time to do other things. I have found this before during periods of self denial my productivity goes through the roof. I'm not doing it for any indervidual on those cases, I'm not trying to please someone so I can be permitted to knock one out I could chose to at any time it is just a natural consequence.

With regards to chasing orgasms if that's what you want then of course you are also no matter how much you love and dream of chastity. You most likely also think a lot about thrusting your hard member into your warm moist wife and having a mind blowing orgasm, and would do pritty much anything for it. So ofcouse you want to keep her sweet and not do anything that could prolong that or incite a punishment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice