She is getting more into it!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by El Modino, Aug 28, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    I just discovered your writings in the last day here but have really enjoyed them. I hope you renew your journal here and keep adding to your story. It's really been enjoyable to read!

2. SubPeter

SubPeter Member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    Really nice journey you have. I'm happy you updated it recently and the thing is still going on. Have you considered wearing women thong?
    Also if you want to go in detail cleaning her personally I'm really interested.

3. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    Well honestly when I was younger I used to cross-dress all the time. My wife isn't really into that at all in fact was dead set against it. I have worn women's thongs obviously and would not be opposed if my wife wanted me to. I don't think she will ever be into that though. However, that being said, I wouldn't have expected her to call me a princess and be comfortable with feminizing me like that as well. Perhaps she is growing more comfortable with the idea. As far as the feminization aspect goes that's up to her and at her pace if at all and I'm okay with that. I can honestly say that I do quite enjoy wearing the men's thongs I have and have found a number of places that actually do have some sexier looking things and not so ridiculous. I find a lot of underwear for men are somewhat comical.

In relation to the cleaning, I have told her for years I want her to give me a golden shower or let me clean her after she goes pee without wiping. so far the shower part she has said she could see herself doing it but just not yet. As for the cleaning, in that night in particular she went to the washroom and peed and walked back unwiped with dribbles everywhere and told me to clean it. It's really not bad at all and it turned me on a lot. I'd love to do it again. I've told her I'd be willing to clean her (like most women she pees frequently) for an entire day or night every time she went. It'd feel better than toilet paper I can assure you that haha.

I know its a bit gross to some people. In fact i know my wife thinks its gross to a degree but she is getting more comfortable letting me do it. I honestly am willing to do anything with my wife even if i think its gross just to allow her to live whatever experience she wants (my limits are we are monogamist and we can RP anything but actual sharing isnt going to happen). Usually in these conversations she tries to throw something outrageous out there to prove i'm just bullshitting. Like "If i wanted to bend you over and fuck you with a strap on". She actually brought up this pee thing this way saying "So you'd let me pee all over your face". And i was dead straight "Yeah lets go home and do it right now." That started me just being honest and saying yes i do actually want to try it.

She hasn't really tried to bluff me in the past few years. I think a part of her is afraid to ask anything more outrageous than the ideas she has mentioned in the past because she's afraid i'll just want to do it.

John and SubPeter like this.
  4. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    Last night I was frisky and bothering her a bit. She grabbed my crotch through my pants and said "Tonight when we go to bed, i want you to sleep with your underwear on so you can't even feel my skin against you". When we got into bed, she proceeded to push her back against my cage (and thong) and was grinding for like 20 minutes. I was convulsing and dying to actually fuck her. Though i couldn't feel the normal warmth and softness of her butt touching my balls. it was quite frustrating. I asked her if this is like a one night rule or is this the "new" rule from now on (having to sleep with underwear on). She said it was just a rule because i was bugging her and she wanted to punish me. I have no idea how grinding against me for 20 minutes is punishment for me bugging her but i was in heaven. When she finally stopped grinding against me, I whispered "I am so horny I want you so bad". She just looked at me and coldly said "I know. Get over it." I replied "I'll never get over wanting you." and she kind of laughed a bit and rolled over and said good night.

Another change that has come around as of late is, in the beginning she had some guilt about me being so horny and her not unlocking me. Now she has started using "never". Like when we are finally going to have sex ?. I told her its so hot to hear. She constantly tells me its never going to happen because my dick is way too small and she has bigger dicks to choose from.

No idea why i find it so hot but i do. she blows my mind daily right now. I can honestly say i've never felt the urge so strongly to just push her down and take her but i honestly cant. and the other sad truth is if I could, i'd literally last 5 seconds.

iome343, ChasteJase and SubPeter like this.
  5. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you. I will try. My wife was pregnant and my daughter is now 5 months old. Things are starting to come back to normal slowly but it was a tough pregnancy so its been a good almost year and a half of very little play. I am so excited she is starting again. I honestly though she might be done whipping me and stuff. It amazes me that the first time we played like that in a year and a half and she comes out with princess. I honestly have never been so turned on in my life as I was in that moment. Believe it or not i dont even know the day the cage went on but I think it was sometime in January. It's been almost 2 months or maybe over 2 months and I havent had a single release in that time. Having her dominate me like that after 2 months of not being able to cum (as well as a year and a half of beating off 4 times a day), it was an amazing experience. Oddly enough, after i went down on her and I 'settled down', I honestly felt as though i had cum. I felt satisfied and I felt really close to my wife in a comforting and loving soft way. Which is ironic because she was just whipping the hell out of me and being cruel verbally to me. I can't say I understand how that works, but snuggling afterwards i felt like a school boy in love with butterflies.

Rectrix, ChasteJase and SubPeter like this.
  6. SubPeter

SubPeter Member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Wow again. Just wow. I can't even react right now. You are really really lucky with this women in your life.
    If my gf would call me princess I would be really ashamed and in the same time just sprout an myself.
    Also the golden shower and cleaning thing is really really hot.
    I honestly prefer women's underwear over male thong. Maybe your wife will change her mind too.

7. SubPeter

SubPeter Member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Also congrats for your daughter!

8. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    I agree with you on the underwear part. they are actually more comfortable. I will let her find her way to it if she wants.

I can assure you I was a bit mindblown with the recent action myself. it was so unexpected and so out of the realm of what i thought she would be comfortable with. I just hope to god she ups the ante! haha.

Thanks for reading!

SubPeter likes this.
  9. SubPeter

SubPeter Member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Can't wait for the updates! :rolleyes:

10. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    Not much of an update. it's been pretty tame the last couple nights but last night in bed I told her that I wanted her and she said she knew and mentioned how last week I cleaned the whole house like a good slave and was rewarded. Immediately I felt like she suddenly was getting the entire idea and didnt feel bad to trade my sweat for her attention. I have to admit I am a bit afraid like watch what you wish for. I cant help be completely excited at the same time.

iome343 and ChasteJase like this.
  11. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    Unfortunately kids are sick and we’ve been super busy and haven’t had time for much play though she has been continually teasing me about being the smallest she’s ever had and not being able to fuck her properly. She’s also told me that she likes the way my cock looks in the cage better then when it’s out. I asked if she was being serious or just mistressy. She said both. So it’s starting to feel like she actually likes having my cock locked away.

up until now it’s felt more like she’s been trying to like it. It’s starting to feel like she actually likes it. Maybe even prefers it. I’ve told her I’m okay with wearing a cage everyday if my life as a sign of commitment to her but she has said that’s too extreme. I’m starting to think she might be changing her mind.

Rectrix, MtnViper and ChasteJase like this.
  12. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    Update. Purchased a new ring 1mm smaller than the last and it’s going well for the last day. My wife waxed me last week so I’m still very smooth and I was using the toilet before bed last night and I pulled my pants down infront of her and she just laughed and said “look at you, your little dick on a cage, your nicely waxed and wearing a thong. It makes me want to just whip you and laugh at you.” She was tired so we didn’t do anything but the fact that seeing me like that made her feel like doing something is kind of hot. I hope she takes to whipping me more. The other day I had ordered a riding crop and a paddle for her to use and decided to hand cuff myself to the ceiling of the basement and call her down. To my surprise she actually went to get the new tools and used them on me. Even left red marks for hours afterwards. She said she thought it was fun seeing me hang there and dance around in pain. She really seems to like whipping me.

never in my wildest dreams would I imagine this to be our sex life yet it keeps getting better and better.

13. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    Another update, tested positive for covid yesterday. Not feeling the best but still locked.

the new ring is surprisingly comfortable and I actually find the smaller ring far more comfortable at night. It seems as long as I have a gap of 15mm I don’t get cold/discoloured testicles. I started at a 45mm because most standard cages from Amazon have that size. I moved to Cherry keeper and ordered a 44 and a 43. The 44 worked fine. The 43 would give me cold testicles. I recently just ordered a 43mm slightly opened to allow more space and it seems to be good. I’m not wondering if I could do the same to a 42 and get away with it. I honestly never thought I’d get into a 43mm.

Maybe I’ll order one next month.

14. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    Okay been awhile but have an update. Me and mistress have been talking more and she has come to like me locked quite a bit. I have been locked since august I think and have only cum twice. Once in her and once in my cage. She has gotten comfortable with me wearing thongs and seems to enjoy making fun of me for it. The other night the kids were in bed and we were watching TV and she told me to strip down to my underwear which was a blue thong. So I was sitting beside her in nothing but a thong and she says oh I’m thirsty but forgot my water. Naturally being the submissive one I jumped up and said I’ll get it she loooked at me and smiled and said it’s in your truck. I replied well I can’t go get it like this so can I get dressed? And she looked at me and said no you can go get it like that. Now our neighbours kitchen and bedroom windows look out over our driveway. I told her there was no way that’s insane. She walked up to the door and opened it and turned off all the lights and said “go, you want to wear your thongs so go wear it while you get the bottle”. At this point I’m busting against my cage and my heart is racing. I know I want to do it because it’s kind of a fun turn on but at the same time like what if someone saw. After a few false starts I just did it and ran out to my truck and jumped in wearing nothing but a thong. I grabbed her bottle and came running back to her howling in laughter. Once I got back inside, we sat back down on the couch and she took her pants off and made me lick and kiss her pussy and thighs until she brought her vibrator into the mix. Me lapping at her pussy while she vibrates her clit. I was so hard I wanted her so badly. After she was finished, she told me to get off her. I asked if I could have some vibrator and she just laughed and said no.
    Honestly my wife is turning into the hottest dominant sexy and commanding woman. She basically always acts like she is in charge. She whips me regularly sometimes just for fun. She taken a liking to smashing my cage with her foot while she watches tv.

I miss fucking her but at the same time this is all so hot. I just hang on for the ride. I have no way in getting laid at all anymore. If I’m lucky I can pleasure her. And god do I love pleasuring her.

15. SubPeter

SubPeter Member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    I’m glad you are back and even more happy with your update! You are really lucky! This story with the blue thonh. I can imagine your excitement and adrenaline rush. So happy for you!:D Glad your wife is getting more and more into it also with the panties. Do you shop your panties together?

16. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    I wear male thongs so we don’t shop together. Nice thought though!

another update, having younger children we are sick again so we have had a small break until last night. We came upstairs around 9 and she laid on the couch on her stomach and got her phone. I know this means she wants me to rub her lower back and butt. So I did which turned into kissing until she requested I take her pants off. Then she kneeled on all fours for me to have a better view and to rub better. It wasn’t long before I has my face buried in her ass licking intently. She just moaned a bit and played on her phone ignoring me. At one point I looked up and realized she’s intentionally making it hard for any access to her pussy and I’m just tonguing her bit while she ignores me. It felt a little degrading which I absolutely loved. After a bit she asked me to get her toy and she used her vibratory while I intently lapped and licked her ass and tried to tease her pussy as best I could. After she was done, she put her toy away and told me I was done. She got what she needed and we should get ready for bed.

alao the other night laying in bed I mentioned this was the longest I had been locked up and she said it was good that she liked it that way. Hearing that made me leak so bad. I’m actually starting to get to the point I really want to fuck her and she’s not having any of it.

SubPeter, bondinchas and iome343 like this.
  17. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    So over the past week or so I’ve been pretty horny and a little disobedient. There was a morning I was jiggling my cage when we woke up and told her how this is the longest I’ve been locked and she smiled and said it’s good she prefers it this way. With that I ended up cumming. I took my hands off my cage but it was too late it just kept cumming and there was a lot. Needless to say she wasn’t very happy. She didn’t really do much about it though. There was another day that I asked if I could unlock to clean and I removed the cage for 20 minutes and just walked around. When she found out she wasn’t happy but again didn’t do much. Me being a bit bratty have reminded her how much I can get away with now.

now to last night. I was feeling submissive so I put my cuffs and collar on and waited for her to get home from shopping. When she came home she made me go on all fours on the couch and she whipped me with a whip, a riding crop and a paddle for what seemed like 20 minutes. It was a lot she even told me to shut up and bite the paddle so I didn’t make noise. My ass hurt so bad. It has marks on it today. While she was whipping me she reminded me how foolish it was to think it wouldn’t be punished and whipped me until I apologized profusely. I was broken down whimpering and whining and squirming. After she made me sit on a pillow on the floor and rub and kiss her feet. After that she made me massage her butt while she was on all fours. I could see the best view I’ve ever had it was amazing. By this point in time I’m dying in horniness. Earlier in the day she had mentioned she was thinking about letting me cum inside her. So you can imagine how convinced I was after all our play this was going to happen. So I started to kiss around her butt hole and lock only for her to wake up and inform me it’s bed time. I’m dying here today. I’m so horny. She could careless. She said she liked last night and enjoyed the kissing and rubbing. Im not sure I’ve ever been this horny. At this point I’m starting to wonder if I’ll even have Christmas sex. I really want to. At the same time it’d be so hot if she didn’t. It’s torture and I love it. I’ve figured out I can’t even be put in charge of the decision. If she says yes I feel excited and disappointed. If she says no I feel excited and disappointed. It’s such a mind fuck.

SubPeter, Rectrix and asastype like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice