She is getting more into it!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by El Modino, Aug 28, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    The frustration is a prerequisite for the pleasure. I'm sure she'll give you some pleasure soon. Probably *just* enough to keep you interested. Enjoy!

2. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    Today is even worse than yesterday. I'm really struggling. I just want to make it through today without putting her off by being too needy. I think I was pretty hard to handle yesterday. She didnt get upset with me but she has made it clear that she needs her space.

This week we also dipped one of my base rings (45mm) in plasti-dip to make it slightly smaller. So now it's down to 43mm and its a lot more secure. Now the cage prevents me from getting an erection and its really making a huge difference fast how desperate I am. She seems quite happy that I can't even get hard now. She said she likes making me pathetic.

Here's to another long day of denial.

Thanks!

3. lockedhusband11

lockedhusband11 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    i need to try this plastidip thing

4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    You wouldn't think it, but very small differences in diameter, makes a large difference in the area of the space inside the ring, which obviously then affects the fit.

For example,
    a 45mm diameter ring has a hole area of 15.9 sq cm
    a 43mm diameter ring has a hole area of 14.5 sq cm,
    1.4 sq cm different!

Rectrix likes this.
  5. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    But how does plastidip react with skin and lube?

6. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    I only use lotion so I don't know about how it reacts with lube. It is designed to be used for cover the handle of tools that get oil and grease on them and it doesnt break down. So i'm assuming lube wouldn't be an issue but I cannot say for sure. So far I have been wearing the new ring for almost a week. I dont have any irritation at all and due to the ring size being smaller its much more comfortable and feels more secure. It's definitely turned me on a lot more than the old ring used to.

I'll keep this updated as to how the plastidip is working out over the weeks.

Thank you.

7. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I'm also interested in how easy it would be to remove it if it wasn't working for me.

8. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    Super easy. Just rip it off. it peels off really easy. Again im using a metal ring so it's pr etty easy. I'm not sure how it bonds to plastic. But i'd imagine it to be similar. You could always do a small test area.

tecolote likes this.
  9. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    so i've been locked this entire time and i'll be honest i was getting pretty horny and hitting on her a lot. She doesn't mind this. She did clarify when i seem down and out because she denied me it annoys her so we have discussed that maybe she should be punishing me for doing things she doesn't like. She agreed that sounds like the best approach and it won't be nice for me.

On saturday, she spanked me pretty hard for being down for being rejected. but it was quick and very painful (she didnt warm up just went straight for the kill). I couldnt even take it it hurt so bad I was whimpering like a baby. Then on Sunday, I asked her if she would be interested in maybe going a little more full out with restraints and stuff. She looked at me and said "We do what I want, not what you want". Of course I agreed. When we got into bed I went to kiss her lips and then kissed her neck and she went full on sex freak on me. She started moaning and grinding and breathing heavy. Then she told me to go down on her and pointed out I forgot her vibrator in the kitchen (i was charging it for her). I told her I would get it immediately and she agreed and told me to get her key too. I came back to the room and after going down on her for about 5-10 minutes, she ordered me to unlock myself. Before i knew it i was inside of her. It felt so amazing. The best part is I managed to last like 10 minutes during which she had the time of her life. She even said lastnight and this morning that's the best her pussy has ever felt.

I have NO idea what i did lastnight. But I feel like a champ today! If i only understood how to please my wife so I could repeat it lol.

Man what a night.

Thanks for listening.

SubPeter, muq765, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  10. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    Update on plasti-dip coating. So it looks like the weakest part is where the plastidip ends and overtime that is kind of peeling away and breaking off. The rest of it is intact and I have no irritation from it. I also love the new ring size a lot more than i thought. I think i made a mistake when I dipped because I stopped 3/4 of the way up the ring as I have a chinese amazon cage and it has posts that enter the ring and the mechanism for the magic lock to go in. If i coated those I wouldn't be able to use it. I'm starting to think i need to make posts to stick in the holes and dip the entire thing (Minus the mechanism of course) so there is no termination in the rubber coating (except at the post holes). I do have another 45mm ring I can test and play wiht so I might take this to Mistress and see if she is on board with me experimenting some more. I am sure she will be. she seems quite content in having things tighter and more restrictive.

On another note, I have tried to find out from her what exactly about chastity she likes. The only thing she will say is the power/control of having my junk locked. Im curious to know if she has noticed changes in my behaviour or if there are any other aspects she is enjoying but i dont get anywhere when i ask. infact last time i tried she laughed and said i love your 'fishing".

I think she just likes messing with my mind lol. Man I love this woman! I have to say, sometimes I think about it and think "I cannot believe i live my life with a cage on my penis that prevents me from even being able to pleasure myself and my wife spanks me and lets me suck on her nipples for long periods of time while i snuggle against her. All of this instead of having sex. Are we weird?"

All i know is it seems to work more and more everyday and we both are starting to enjoy it more and more.

Thanks for reading!

11. TheRealAdam

TheRealAdam Long term member

Software engineer + First aid instructor
    Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    If she isn't feeling well, use the energy to help her. Taking care of your lover is another way to say "I love you". Giving a massage can be as intimate as sex. So be creative.

Rectrix and MRS.Lilith like this.
  12. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I've just discovered your Journal and wanted to thank you sharing. So much of journey resembles ours -- from the masturbating, to the initial love-hate relationship with your cage, to the self-doubt about why you need this, to the need for consistent training and punishment, to her determination that the cage is your default state. Your wife is only beginning to learn about her dominant impulses, and is likely to become stricter over time. It'll be interesting to watch you become more submissive.

13. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply. I hope she does become more dominant. I feel so strongly that I just want to submit to her and serve her. Sometimes it feels like that yearning to submit is so strong its intoxicating.

Rectrix likes this.
  14. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    Plasti-dip update: The first ring that I coated, I only coated the bottom 1/2-3/4 of the ring because i didn't want ot mess up the interlocking (docking) section where the cage meets the ring. I've found over time under normal wear that the open edges of the plasti-dip have begun to peel away due to friction where it meets the metal. I took my spare ring and I dipped it lastnight and I coated the whole thing. Then i took a razor blade and cut the plastidip everywhere i wanted to remove the plastidip so the cage could dock correctly. I just put the new ring on this morning. Mistress has both keys in her purse and is gone for the next 14 hours. it'll be interesting to see how this ring works out. I tried measuring and it seems like 2 coats of plastidip seem to reduce the ring size by approximately 1-2mm. Its hard to tell exactly as I don't have the best measuring tools but its definitely smaller than the original 45mm. Right now its 43-44mm.

I tend to notice more the ring size is wrong in the middle of the night when i wake up in aching pain. So i will know by tomorrow if this size is okay. This should in theory be slightly smaller than the last ring as I've coated the entire ring and not just the bottom 1/2-3/4.

No skin irritation, no pain from the plastidip so far. My only complaint is it's not super durable but maybe its because I didn't coat the entire ring and hopefully the ring thats entirely coated will be a little more durable. At the very least its been a fun experiment.

Thanks for reading!

NoloMeTangere likes this.
  15. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    So its been a pretty quiet week as She has been sick. She is on the mend now and lastnight she made me go down on her for sometime. after she came she looked at me and said "i know you used my vibrator while i was working". I confessed i had. she interogated me for awhile and kept accusing me of lying more and more. I insisted that she was just misunderstanding what i was trying to say. She just kept laughing. I finally said why are you laughing? she said "because you're just going to get beaten more and more. Keep talking". I shut up and told her I was sorry. Come around to tonight. She gagged me and restrained my hands. She whipped me the hardest she ever has. It really hurt. She even admitted she felt honestly uncomfortable with how much pain she had inflicted at one point. I assured her that it was consentual and i was okay with it. She then told me while she was doing it, she felt this rush and excitement and she felt like she was harnessing some internal rage while she was doing it. I told her I thought that was awesome. She didn't quite agree. It seems like she had some sort of moment there and i dont know what that means. But i'm excited to find out!

ChasteHubby2015, muq765 and Rectrix like this.
  16. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You used your Mistress's vibrator without permission? On your cage? That's certainly a spanking offense. Vibrators are for goddesses with a sacred clitoris, not for a chaste husband whose penis is locked away for a reason.

Guest 8028 likes this.
  17. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    You are correct. Thats a lesson I learned last night.

Rectrix likes this.
  18. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    So we discussed it more. She's made clear that she could tell she she was causing me quite a bit of pain and she felt bad about it. I assured her that it was okay from me. She said we will see how we progress with this activity in the future. I can tell she is a bit uneasy about how hard she was punishing me. I was at the brink where I was thinking I should 'safeword' out.

I guess I will wait and see how this goes in the future. On another note, I don't think I'm going to get unlocked or allowed to orgasm anytime soon. I think she really didn't like me using her vibrator.

muq765 likes this.
  19. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    Just wanted to update for any followers curious about the plastidip experiment. What I have found so far is that the PlastiDip comes in a spray paint can and a normal paint can that you can dip things into. I started with the dip can. I've found its very difficult to get an even coating on the ring with the dip because you have to hang it from the top and all the dip runs to the bottom so the bottom is much thicker than the top. This causes the top to fray away easily and start peeling. I have now bought the spray paint and found this goes on much much more evenly and the layers are much much thinner meaning you need to do many many layers. So far the shape of the ring has been retained on the first ring I have dipped. The inner diameter of the ring didn't change significantly and the ring is much much more secure. I am coating a spare ring I have and I'm going to try to make this one thicker so it reduces the inner diamater more as I wish to reduce the size of the ring as well.

It's been a fairly inexpensive way to manage my ring being too large. (As opposed to buying a custom cage etc).

tvalex, tecolote and Chaste J. like this.
  20. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    Another update. Wearing Sprayed ring for almost a week now. It shows no visible signs of damage or stress. This seems a lot more durable than the dip coating. Also the even coverage allows the ring to function better. On another note, my wife just told me that she prefers seeing my cock locked in a cage as opposed to not because she likes knowing it's hers. Probably the hottest thing i've heard all day.

tvalex likes this.
  21. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    Update on plasti-dip and my situation. I think I am going to call the plasti-dip idea a total failure, it doesn't seem to hold up past a couple weeks and I've applied many many layers. It seems like hot bath water really makes it loosen up and thats typically when the damage occurs.. Once it starts peeling, it's pretty much done and has to be reapplied. That being said, I've given up on the plasti-dip and decided to order a Cherry Keeper as the price is relatively reasonable and the few reviews I have read have been positive. I also iike the module build concept that all rings and cages and interchangable (within their own line). I am very excited to received the new cage and I hope it fits well. If not I can easily purchase a different size ring or a different cage and not have to replace both. It will be interesting to not have a metal cage as for a long time i've only worn metal.

My wife and I had a very interesting conversation lastnight where I told her about an idea i had that involved her routinely punishing me fi I dont do the things she doesnt like (leave crumbs on the counter etc). She said so I have to spank you to get you to do normal things and I said well we've been trying to get it done for years with very little luck, doing this adds a bit of spicey fun between us and accomplishes the goals that you seek. I told her punishments didnt have to be long and drawn out with any sort of talk it's more down to business teach me a lesson and move on with life. She seemed attracted to this idea. She also was reviewing my pubic hair situation and offered if I wanted her to wax me so it would last longer. I didn';t seen this coming but I am quite intrigued and afraid. I think I'm going to take her up on this offer because I have detested pubic hair on myself since I hit puberty.

She did make a few jokes about how I have to continually mess with the plastidip and it seems like a lot of work so I should just go ahead and buy a cage thats going to work without the hassle. This is a big step as she has always been kind of like "another one? really?".

I will say this lock up I have made such an effort to internalize my horniness and not burden her with it. She has seemed to really appreciate this approach and after almost 2 months of being locked up I am a ball of mush for her and willing to do anything she asks. I continually message her throughout the day everyday and tell her how much she means to me. I'm not sure if she notices this is different or not but I certainly feel different.

That's all for now!

Rectrix and hardbodysub like this.
  22. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    So lastnight we had some "slave time". This is more a funishment session for us. Lastnight she was totally incredible. She broke the mold this time and decided to write the word slave on a big piece of backdrop paper (she is a photographer). She handcuffed me and put a collar and leash on me and made me kneel on all fours naked and restrained. She also gagged me. She paddled me repeatedly until my ass hurt so bad i could barely take it. She then slid a pillow between my legs and put her vibrator on the pillow and made me buckle down and ride her toy against my cage while i moaned through a gag. Then she poured hot wax all over my ass. She let it sit there for a bit and wiped it off. She then told me to lay on my back with my cuffed hands above my head. She stood over me and straddled me and put her toy against my cage while she rode it until she orgasmed. After she was done she stood up and wiped herself with paper towel and threw it at me and told me to smell it.

That was it we were done. It was amazing. We also went over a slave contract and she has agreed to it. When we started she was against contracts. Now she seems to be embracing it. One of the rules I wanted to make was Slave cannot watch porn without her permission. She said "I dont care if you watch porn, I want you to be horny all the time"

She has really seemed to start liking whats goin on here.. my mind is spinning.

John, SubPeter and tvalex like this.
  23. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    She seems to be getting the hang of things.

24. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    It’s been awhile since I’ve posted. A lot of life events have happened and things took a back seat for awhile. Over the last year or so I have started wearing thongs and cheeky underwear (mens) and at first she wasn’t thrilled but now she has no issue with it but it doesn’t excite her. Fast forward to last night. We did our usual thing out the kids to bed and play some games together. Afterward she got a whip and when she went upstairs told me she had a reward for working so much. Over the last week I have cleaned the house daily and really tried to take care of her. So she asked me what underwear I had on and I showed her the thong I was wearing. She said “ oh perfect you wore the ones I hate. Now you don’t even need to take them off while I whip you. Get on the couch.” Now. at this point hate felt like a strong word I suddenly felt ashamed for enjoying them myself. She proceeded to whip me and sternly asked “ do you like being a little princess in your thong ? “ this was totally unexpected and I was so incredibly turned on. I said no and she continued to whip me and ask until I said yes. After which she started to grab my thong and give me a wedgie and whip me calling me a princess. I have never been turned on so much in my life as well as honestly humiliated. Afterwards she told me to stay there while she went to the washroom when she came back she said she didn’t wipe and she made me clean her and eat her out (fantasy of mine sorry if it’s weird) and then we cuddled. Honestly. Blown away and dying for more. Admitting to her it turned me on to be so humiliated like that by her was humiliating In itself. I asked if she liked the experience and she said “oh yeah calling you a princess and laughing at you” and the started to laugh so loud.

I know she is role playing but I honestly think she isn’t too. It’s feeling so real and I feel like she literally owns me as a slave. She laughs when I tell her how horny I am and all I want is to see her get fucked really good and cum hard. She constantly tells me my dick is tiny and pathetic and does nothing for her.

some husbands would be offended. I am in a state of bliss and couldn’t be happier to be so small and to be locked and whipped. Never imagined this is how it’d be but I can honestly say I like it a lot and I look at her in a whole new way.

25. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice