She is getting more into it!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by El Modino, Aug 28, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    I want to keep this brief. My wife and I started chastity play about two years ago. It started with her making a joke about having to lock me up if I didn't stop being sexual towards her. After this I ordered a cage and when it arrived I was embarassed about wanting to wear it but I put it on. She had a bit of a giggle about it. Come that evening at bed time she says "Do you have to actually wear it to bed?". She sounded a bit put off. Since that time, her involvement has grown a little more with each lock up. However, there have been periods of months where I wasn't locked at all and I would initiate the re-lock up by hinting maybe she should lock me up etc. Come to this past summer, she locked me up for a month (maybe may or june) and after about exactly a month I was unlocked and left unlocked for a month or so. In july, she mentioned I should put my cage back on. Naturally I did. This time she has kept me locked for 7 weeks so far. I kept pushing her as to when I'd get out and she has told me to prepare for 3 months but that it might not be that long and it might be longer. Yesterday, I came home and I was super turned on yesterday. She got me to go down on her and after I was done she said "go get the keys (they are on her car keys) and unlock yourself... quickly before I change my mind". I ran and got the key and quickly unlocked myself. We had full intercourse which was amazing because it's been so long. A few minutes after we were done she told me she felt like she needed to keep pleasuring herself, so I quickly assisted with kissing and licking while she used her vibrator. Then she commanded me to let her ride me but my penis had already gone soft. I tried vigorously to get it back up while she made comments like "look how pathetic you are you cant even get hard now.. Maybe i need to get another slave to do what you cant"... after another minute or two she just looked at me and said "It's done. put your cage back on and clean up".

So now I am here blown away that I'm already locked back up. She has been increasingly turned on by locking me up and teasing me. She has even gone to the lengths to play 'slave' time with me where she is ruthless to me and I serve her willingly. She has admitted that spanking me and whipping me turns her on and she is surprised as she didn't know she was into this. She has even gone as far as to gag me and whip me hard until i'm dancing in pain and she sternly says "stop moving and take it".

I am amazed at how far she has come recently and how fast it has changed. I cant help but wonder where this is going but I will gladly follow her lead. She has admitted she likes that I'm wrapped around her finger and that she controls my penis now.

Just wanted to share. Sorry if it's not the most coherent post!

2. JKink96

JKink96 Member

Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    Congrats!

3. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    Your lack of coherence is perfectly understandable atm!

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  4. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    thank you for sharing

5. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    So to continue, last Friday was our anniversary and I was still locked. Unsure if she intended to unlock me or not. After work I brought her flowers and while we were getting ready she said i could remove my cage to shave in the shower. After I was unlocked she proceeded to give me a blowjob. This lasted like a minute or two at the most until I exploded in her mouth. She buried me deep in her mouth and swallowed every single drop. After I cleaned I put my cage back on and gave her the key. That night we got home and I got to kiss her all over and go down on her after which she decided to unlock me and we had sex again. This time she told me not to cum inside her because she didnt want it leaking out in her sleep and waking her up. After we were done she didn't tell me to lock back up so I didn't. I spent the next 24 hours jerking off 4 times. The following morning when we woke, she guided her hand to my crotch and looked at me and asked "Why aren't you locked?" .. I replied "Because you didn't tell me too." She just gave me a stern look and said "Just assume from now on you are to be locked at all times." She grabbed my penis and rubbed me until I orgasmed. I confessed I had masturbated four times and she laughed and asked when I even found the time. I have been locked since.

Just hearing her say that the default is me being locked now was such a huge turn on. I want to talk to her about more regular punishment (maybe maintenance spanking). I feel it makes me more submissive to her. I find after being relocked I feel more brazen and less submissive.

Thats all I have for now! Thanks for listening.

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Congratulations, it seems you have awakened something in your wife that neither of you knew existed. You sound like it is exciting and suitable for you, so enjoy. Also thanks for sharing. It is always nice to hear about the journey of other submissives.

SubPeter, Guest 8028 and Mash2214 like this.
  7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:09 AM
    Congratulations on becoming part of the being Locked and Loving it club.
    I agree with what @MissyB says you’ve awoken something in your Wife. They say variety is the spice of life and your life is definitely taking on a different spice.

I’m sure I speak for most people that are their wives hold their key when I say. We entered into this arrangement not knowing exactly were it would go but the hills and the valleys we pass through on our Chastity Journey are exciting and rewarding in their own special way.
    Thanks for posting your adventures.

SubPeter and taped2 like this.
  8. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    So the past week has been a little slow.. I started to feel a bit ignored. Yesterday I was really struggling with my urges and I put her hand on my caged cock and groped her. She responded by grabbing a wooden spoon and spanking me 7 or 8 times. She has never hit me this hard before. I was whimpering that it hurt and dancing from foot to foot. She scolded me "Take it like a man" and continued to hit my ass. After she was done I had a couple large welts on my butt and they were a light purple color. She just laughed. I felt so grateful she took the time to punish me. I feel closer to her when she takes control and punishes me. Unfortunately it didn't help with my urges. I woke up at 6am this morning with a raging hard on that wouldnt go away for almost an hour and a half. When she woke up she rolled over and allowed me to nurse on her breast for 10 minutes before we got out of bed. I never imagined our sex life would turn out to be mainly me getting spanked by her and worshipping her and nursing on her breasts and not really having sex with her. She told me that I hadn't behaved well at all and that in the future if I want to 'act pathetic' I should as her permission first.

Just thought I would post an update for everyone. I want to discuss some maintenance discipline weekly. I feel it really does help remind me of our roles.

9. SSBITCH

SSBITCH Active member

Local Time:
    Looks like you topping from the bottom wanting to discuss ‘maintenance discipline’. I find its much better on focusing on pleasing her (both in bedroom and out). She will find real ways of punishing you on her own when you do not meet her expectations.

Guest 8028 and taped2 like this.
  10. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the perspective. I won't be mentionng it. You are right.

11. subslave l

subslave l Active member

Local Time:
    If I would like to suggest something, I ask for permission to have a discussion. She listens to what I say and ultimately decides if we do the suggestion or not.

Just another perspective.

Rectrix and taped2 like this.
  12. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    Another kind of breakthrough happened this past weekend. Me and Mistress got into a bit of an argument because of my misbehaviour and she told me to remove the cage immediately and we were done with it. I complied and we continued to discuss what's going on. During our conversation, I said that we could just end the cage thing and move on with life as if it never happened to which she replied ".. But I like the cage". She gave me a lot to think about but instructed me to replace the cage and we would move forward under a new set of rules.

I guess the point to this post was, up until this point it felt a bit as though she was entertaining the cage idea to appease me. Her comment about liking the cage has made me feel like she actually does quite enjoy the cage. She also has better understanding of the emotions and feelings I go through being locked up and we have determined a better method of communicating with eachother.

All in all I am quite happy with this. I have told her that the entire argument is entirely my fault and i would correct my behaviour moving forward so we don't have this issue again. Unfortunately Mistress is sick now so I dont think she willl be following up with any punishment until she is better. Though, knowing her, when she does get around to punishing me, I will remember very well our new agreed upon terms.

Thanks for listening.

13. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Mrs Chaste has certainly grown to love the cage! She says she couldn't imagine me not be locked! So if I decided I didn't want to play anymore I think it would be a heck of a job to persuade her to let me out and she would certainly not be at all happy!

bondinchas likes this.
  14. lockedhusband11

lockedhusband11 Long term member

Local Time:
    After our first week of chastity we had a small argument and my Mistress Wife took off my cage and said it wasn't doing anything for our sex life.
    One week later and we were laying in bed and I said maybe we should try me being locked up again and She emphatically said "YES" before I could finish the sentence, like She was waiting for me to suggest it all week. It's never come off since and I've been told i'll never masturbate again and She is becoming increasingly dominant, if slowly. She loves it and She will never go back now.

15. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    So the day came and she really did punish me. She was more dominant and cruel than she has been in the past. She restrained me and gagged me and really took it out on my butt. She kept saying its not quite the colour red she was looking for. She pushed me right to the edge. After she was done she unrestrained me and told me to sit on the couch. She then straddled me and played with her clit while she rode me. I could barely keep from cumming and she stared at me and said "Dont you fucking dare cum" That put me over the edge and I exploded inside her. She then said "You fuckin asshole" and started cumming with my cock inside her.

It was amazing. I am still unlocked and have been for the last few hours. no idea if I'm being locked back up or not. But i am a happy man!

spider203, Rectrix and iome343 like this.
  16. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    So before bed I told her I wanted to cum again and she told me I couldn't.. I asked why as I'm not even locked anymore. She said it doesn't matter its still her property. I said well I can almost garauntee that I'll jerk off at some point in the night. She knows that when I'm unlocked I tend to masturbate a lot (sometimes like 4 times a day).

She just looked at me and told me to lock myself back up immediately. So now i'm caged again and i really want to have sex with her again. I want to be on top and feel like a man again. Ive told her this and she said we will see. So here I wait and hope that maybe I can have sex with her more than like once a month. Its sucha struggle because part of me wants to be locked up and the other part of me wants to tear her clothes off and get on top of her and show her I'm in charge. I guess I gave that right up ?

Hrmph. What a dilemma.

Thanks for listening again!

SubPeter, spider203, Rectrix and 3 others like this.
  17. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    The dilemma of everyone bere ;-)

18. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Sounds to me that, yes, she's not just 'getting into it' but is fully into it, and it's you that is struggling with 'getting into it'.

You're past the stage of 'weekend chastity' so you do understand the benefits that chastity can give you, but you're letting those errant hormones make you selfish for sex. You know the answer is longer periods of not having an orgasm. The longer that you're unlocked, the more likely you're liable to have an orgasm that will set you back to square one again. Also, and probably more importantly, if you are not seen to be committed to it and her, then this may stop being a powerful part of your relationship.

Chastity like many other things is a 'do it or lose it' activity, the most benefit for both of you comes when it becomes your normal. If there isn't an explicit reason why you should be unlocked at any moment, then you should be locked. She has reached that acceptance, and I think she needs you to catch up, for you to take this to new levels together.

If you find it difficult to make the decision yourself, then you could ask or tell her that you want to do this for her, but that you're struggling, and you'd rather have an agreement between you that being locked will be your default state unless she explicitly says you are to be unlocked for a specific time.

It's not good to 'top from the bottom' but it's better to communicate than let things stop you being content with how it's going.

Rectrix likes this.
  19. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    Update.. she had a bath lastnight and on the way out said don't get your hopes up but ill think about it. When she came back down she sternly looked at me and explained how what I had done was unacceptable and selfish and that we weren't going to be having sex on my terms. She then took a wooden spoon and hit my ass 4 times really hard. It really hurt. Afterwards she pointed out how when we had fun on friday i didnt bother to think about bringing down her vibrator and even yesterday when i wanted sex i didnt bring down her vibrator for her. I told her I wasn't tryin gto assume anything would happen and I wasn't trying to pressure her. She then pointed how I was infact pressuring her and my behaviour was totally unacceptable. I was a very disappointed because I really thought we were going to have sex. After getting 'over it', I realized in hindsight how out of line my behaviour actually was.

She really put me in my place mentally and physically. I feel kind of in a funk for so many reasons and feel down that I'm unable to even control my sexual urges. I just need time I think.

Anyway thanks for listening.

SubPeter, spider203 and Rectrix like this.
  20. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:

She has already told me that my default state is to be locked.

Rectrix and bondinchas like this.
  21. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    been there dude....

22. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    Not much to update. I am locked and have been since. I am starting to feel very horny and pathetic about it. Mistress isn't feeling the best today and is tired and I know i'm only going to irritate her if I'm overly affectionate. I need to find someway to relieve my pent up energy here. I can't stop imagining touch her entire body and kissing it and licking her everywhere. God I just want her so bad. I know even if she is feeling better that I won't get to have sex with her but i just miss her body. I want to give her an orgasm. I'd love it if she would whip me and punish me. I need something! argh i'm so frustrated..

Sorry trying to vent here so I don't screw up with Mistress later.

Thanks for listening.

23. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    I can only say...best get used to it!-good luck!

My-submission likes this.
  24. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Look at it this way... the chastity is working!
    (otherwise it'd be rather pointless if it wasn't changing your sexual feelings)

My-submission likes this.
  25. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    The longer she leaves you the more she has you under control and desperate. Maybe she has something in store for you but needs your desperation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice