1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She holds it while I pee?

Discussion in 'The Play Room' started by Chastitybf88, May 1, 2017.

1. My princess informed me today that I will no longer be able to urinate with her around without her holding it. She says if I'm unlocked or locked, she will hold it as I stand. Anyone ever had this happen? Any problems with being pee shy?

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Ooooooook, just wait to urinate when she is NOT around to hold it. ;)

3. I think many guys even in vanilla marriages have had this done. I know that my wife wanted to hold it once to see how it worked. To have it done every time is kinky though. I think after you splatter the walls a few times, she will let you hold it again.

4. LOL, good call Vinny. :)

5. Having had a urinary tract infection in the past and knowing "holding it" for too long increases the chances of getting one, I recommend going when one needs to go, even if it means a little "observation."

Chastitybf88 likes this.

6. I should acknowledge that I am allowed to hold it when she isn't around.

7. Have never had her hold it when I pee. I just don't think that's something that would interest her. But if she'll do go for it , it might be fun, lol

sissybitch and manintyres like this.
  8. I'm afraid that if I were unlocked and She held it, I would be so aroused that I couldn't pee! If I was locked, the resulting spray would be pretty messy, I think.

9. She has never held it but on occasions I am made to squat in pee (usually outside) while she watching,

anasyrma, Felix cum ea and manintyres like this.
  10. I'm not allowed to stand and pee so it would be difficult to hold.

anasyrma and Felix cum ea like this.
  11. That is off limits for my wife, maybe in time...;)

12. LOL, so true!
    I love your practical app;)roach

13. My wife wouldn't be interested but I applaud your princesses effort to control you. So many guys would be such putty in the hands if more woman found creative ways to take charge.

14. I think it would be fun once, then a pain after. I sit with the device so not really applicable for me, but for me, I prefer my bathroom time alone. I'm middle aged and farting and misc private stuff happens, I would rather keep some boundaries lol.

Mash2214 likes this.
  15. my wife has held mine , a long time ago , like Vinny said She was curious . (penis envy I think ) years latter I'm licking her clean after she pees my how things change

anasyrma, manintyres and Felix cum ea like this.
  16. Yeah because of my device, I pee in the sink so she is able to aim it best. She says even something as small as this is helps her achieve total control.

manintyres likes this.
  18. That's really quite hot,even I'm feeling a little flushed

20. I have no choice in the matter.