Shaving

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Lockedinlove87, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Kodama

Kodama Active member

South West, UK
    Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    Smooth skin gold. Supposedly has a life time supply of flashes. Has a nice hold the button down type feature to help speed the process up.

Been using it for a year and the rate of growth has dropped massively.

2. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    I never had much luck with an epilator
    The laser guns do intrigue me though...
    How long till you notice a difference and just how thinned out does it make the hair?

3. Kodama

Kodama Active member

South West, UK
    Local Time:
    I noticed the difference within a few goes. You should use it once a week. Laser is once every 6 weeks, so it's a long drawn out process.

How quickly it works depends on your skin tone and hair type. Girls hair is finer, so works quicker. The darker the hair, the better. Blonde/fair hair doesnt work at all. And that's true with laser as well. Men's hair is courser, so again this means slower results.

4. Jalen

Jalen Bird, locked.

Musician and more
    Chicagoland
    Local Time:
    I've been shaving since I started growing body hair, and the only thing I don't shave is my chest. I will shave my chest if it's something my partner prefers, but it doesn't bother me not to. Hair on my arms and legs drives me nuts, it's gotta go. Luckily since I've always done it, it's light and fine and easy to shave.

Trimming longer hair with an electric trimmer first helps, but you can just do multiple passes with a normal razor and be fine, it just is more prone to irritation and razor burn. Since mine never gets to grow out that far, I only do this step if I'm shaving my chest.

Use a good razor, use good shaving lotion (I like Skintimate, but even conditioner will work just fine in a pinch), and do one pass with the grain (the natural direction of your hair) and if you want completely smooth, do another pass against the grain when done with the first. Stretch yourself out and make the skin taut when shaving, way less prone to cuts and razor burn that way.

Afterwards any lotion or even baby oil is great, but my favorite thing is aloe gel with lidocaine. It's meant for sunburns and has a real nice cooling effect. Especially nice in the summer.

What I did when I was younger was I started with my legs and just moved up from there. I never had any hair on my feet, it started at the ankle, so I just started shaving that line up a little more each time and next thing I knew I was shaving up to my knees, then thighs, then everything but my bits, and then that. If you don't have any desire for shaved legs, it's still great practice to start small. Just trim the edges of what you have a bit, and keep doing more each time. Jumping in and going from 70s bush to Brazilian when you have never shaved before is a guarantee for razor burn, itching, redness and discomfort.

Many people are worried or nervous about others discovering it, but the reality is that most people don't even notice, few are looking that closely. Besides, it's your body and your hair and you don't have to explain anything to anyone, it's none of their business. If you do still feel skittish about it you can keep it hidden or give them a valid reason for it. For me, the primary reasons are comfort: I wear a lot of tight clothing and mashed hair hurts, I used to ride bikes and skateboard a lot, so shaved legs means easier healing and bandaging, mine is so thin and blond on my arms and legs that the only way to see it when it catches sunlight so why bother, it makes me feel itchy sometimes when it moves in the wind or whatever, and the biggest reason is it stinks! It holds in the odor of sweat and I can smell it even though nobody else probably can and I hate that. It looks better, it's more hygenic, and I feel better and cleaner without it.

In my whole life, I've only had one person notice and ask, and I was in my twenties, we had been playing basketball and my friend had grabbed my arm and noticed it was smooth. He asked "do you shave your arms?" and I said yep, he asked why and I explained how light and little it was anyway and it doesn't stink shaved. Later, we were hanging out and I had my feet up on a footrest and he said "do you shave your legs too?!" and I again said yep, same reason. He asked if I shaved everything and I said "why, do you wanna see? and he was like, no! So I said no, I don't shave my chest. He said "huh, really" and again, I just said yep. No drama.

Since then, many people have to know. If I wear shorts, I damn near glow in the dark and my legs are quite shiny when shaved and lotioned up. I've been in many bands, on the road, sharing small spaces in vans, buses and hotel rooms. But all of these people kinda know me at that point so they know I'm not exactly following any status quo and I just don't care about high school drama or hyper-masculine dick measuring contests. And again, my body, my hair. If they have a problem with it then they have to figure out how to deal with their problem, not me.

Your mileage may vary ;)

Kodama likes this.
  5. Merc04

Merc04 Member

Slave
    CStat
    Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    I normally shave knee to chest and bought an epilator just for the bits, but ohh my god. Never in the pubic region. I sweat less after running 5 miles :eek: You are braver than I

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I used an epilator on my legs, and although the initial session was very painful, the follow ups were fairly harmless. I wouldn’t go near my pubic or chest area with one though! Belly hurt a lot, and when I attempted just a tad towards my pelvic region I wanted to drop it and scream.

I have heard of people using it there as well as their face...too much for me.

I have found the ipl at home has almost eliminated hair from my chest and legs. It’s fairly spotty if I let it grow out, but for the most part those areas are clear after a few months. Pubic area has been a lot tougher, but I can see that the hair isn’t as coarse, grows back slower, and ingrown hairs no longer plague me.

Would recommend, best 200 bucks ever

7. Kodama

Kodama Active member

South West, UK
    Local Time:
    I used an epilator for a little while... getting tattooed is less painful.

Nicoftime likes this.
  8. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    i use a epilator on my face weekly. it saves me a ton of money on razors. the hair also grows back noticeably thinner. when i shave a few times the hair gets to be super thick again and when let grow out, it really pulls out well with the epilator

9. NotSoMuch

NotSoMuch This chastity is delightfully uncomfortable!

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    I don't see a Smooth Skin Gold. Just a muse and bare model. Perhaps I am looking in the wrong place?

10. NotSoMuch

NotSoMuch This chastity is delightfully uncomfortable!

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    Gee did a bit more searching and found it. I guess in UK they call it muse and in north america they call it gold?

11. slimjimtx

slimjimtx Member

Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    I use to shave. But never did a good job on the scrotum. I have since switched to getting it waxed. It works a heck of a lot better.

12. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Funny how attitudes and routines slowly shift in a D/s relationship.

She had always preferred me groomed but didn’t have an opinion on whether I had body hair or not, as long as pubic hair wasn’t long. Last night we were snuggling in bed and she noticed I had a little stubble on my legs. When I say a little I mean a LITTLE, I had shaved them the night before and I could hardly feel anything. She said “you need to shave, I like you completely smooth, and what’s this?” She felt my pubic area which I had let grow for a week and it was neatly groomed patch no longer than a quarter inch. “And that better be gone if you ever want out of your cage again”.

So it went from a slight preference to a direct order must do. I’m not complaining, I usually am pretty hairless, but it used to be my choice and there was only one condition (no long unkempt pubic hair), now it seems it has become a demand.

Wonder if her preferences have changed, or if she just now feels comfortable enough to vocalize what she really wanted to begin with.

Rectrix and Mash2214 like this.
  13. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    My vote would be for She’s more comfortable vocalizing what she wants. As we know it takes time for our spouses to get 100% comfortable with having us locked all the time Smooth is Good

Rectrix and Nicoftime like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice