shaving, defurring question.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by madamsboy, Feb 2, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    feel free to move this whever it may be more appropriately placed.

So madam wants me clean shaven down low, at least in part so my hair doesn't get caught in between the pieces of the CB6k we have (and I'm supposed to be wearing). the problem is I keep cutting myself when i use the shaver on my sack. Blood is not a good thing. we were going to try Nair for men, but madam got some on her hands this morning (my son got to it and sprayed it around) and said that there was no way it would go anywhere near her joystick.
    Does anyone have any suggestions?

also, I have an issue with the cuff ring irritating the back of my sack pretty badly, any suggestions on what I can do to prevent that?
    T.I.A.
    Sub4Madam, going on a journey with destination unknown.

2. sissy belle

sissy belle Not me in dress.....yet!

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    I know it sounds kinda stupid but gentle shaving with a multibladed razor is what I use and a good shaving cream/gel. I use a nice feminine scented one that is very smooth adn my skin is always smooth afterwards (I also use a lotion after).

I usually flatten the area I want to shave so that I don't nick any of the creases. It's worked well so far and as long as you take your time and are gentle you shouldn't get any cuts.

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    I've just taken to using disposable razors in the shower with soap. I shave daily. If I go to the gym (with private stalls), I shave a second time. After just a few days of regular shaving, the skin seems to toughen to it. I do often rub some lotion on afterward, to keep my skin from drying.

When I wear one of my CB-xxxx devices, I find it's very important to keep lotion on my balls in the back, around the ring. I keep it lubed as much as possible. Also, I find my balls can slip in and out a bit. It helps to switch positions if you can, and your sack is stretched enough to allow it.

Also, if you're having a LOT of chaffing, you might try sanding the A-ring with a very fine grained paper. Perhaps there are still some ridges from manufacturing that are bothering you.

Mikecb

4. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    Hello I keep myself clean shaven also. I use a sisposable shaver meant for women I find its more flexible in that area than the shaver I use on my face. I am very gental and slow but after a while the skin will get used to being shaved. As far as the A ring causing discomfort I use jergens skin loton between my sack and the ring. It works pretty well and the pain subsides in a few minutes. and I also adjust my sack throughout the day and that helps to.

5. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I recommend a Ladyshaver such as "Venus" and a shaving cream that comes with it. Shaving every other day should be sufficient and yes, as being suggested in the other posts using a lotion afterwards helps avoiding skin irritations.

maid katrin

6. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    All good advice above.
    I've occasionally nicked the skin on my balls and that sucks. Shaving every other day will get you all set, just go with the grain of your hairs, not against them - if you can figure that out and don't worry about getting every last one. Within your fourth shave you'll have removed all of them anyway.

Also do not EVER use Nair down there. If it gets on your balls it will burn like hell and damage your skin. Your madam was right to not let you do this. People might be tempted to use it on the "bikini line", but I swear that if you even get a whiff of it on your ball sac you'll be in agony so just don't use it at all down there.

7. madamsboy

Local Time:
    take my time and gentle :rofl: I am neither when it comes to grooming.

how do you flatten the area? i've tried and it still doesn't come clean, I've still got long hairs there.

8. madamsboy

Local Time:
    OT question, how do you deal with the cold? or are you indoors most of the day?

9. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    Mistress uses a buzzer to keep my hair really short, 1/8" blade. at that length nothing seems to get pulled or caught. Y/you can feel the hair at that length but you really can't see it.

with shaving in general i agree with the others, shaving daily or every other day will minimize nicks and the surface absolutely must be flat. think of all the skin stretching you do to shave your face. my moving your balls out of the way you should be able to flatten your scrotum.

10. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I shave nearly everyday and this is what helps me. First I soak in the bath tub. This softens the hairs just the way using a hot moist towel will soften your facial hairs. Instead of flattening my scrotum, I do the opposite. I gather that balls with my left hand and squeeze them so the skin is smooth. Then I carefully run the razor (Mack Three) along the surface. I use soap and water only, no gel. For me the gel puts too much space between the blade and the skin. The soap works better. After drying off I then use a floral, medicated woman's talc liberally. I seldom cut myself but when I do it is usually because I am in a hurry (the same is true when I cut my face shaving for that matter). I hope this helps you sub4madam.

11. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne has had this problem also. Your skin will definitely toughen up over time. What dolly uses is a lady's razor called, "Silk Effects". It has tiny wires over the blades to minimize cuts--one of the few razors that dolly has found that has that. It also comes in nice girly pink, lavender, and other colors with pretty flowers! Dolly loves it! Use plenty of shaving cream and don't scrape hard.

Dolly also uses an electric eyebrow trimmer sometimes to get those places that are hard to get with a razor. This won't cut and can even be used while in the chastity for exposed areas. It can be quite effective also!

For the cuff ring, dolly is not familiar with the cb-6000, but dolly had the sand the cb-2000 ring to smooth out a small pin mark and some rough spots in the middle of the ring at the bottom. This can have sharp edges. Also check the inside of the ring for sharp edges. Dolly had to do quite a bit of sanding in this area. (Dolly used emery boards and 400 grit sandpaper.) This area should toughen up too, but make sure the cuff ring is smooth!

Hope this helps!

Huggs,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

12. madamsboy

Local Time:
    i HAD THE cb2K before, I ended up selling it because the pins were stabbing me, and I didn't want to cut them in case we decided not to keep it. now we have the cb6k which has a much better cuff ring IMO, and Madam is a little annoyed that I am not wearing it right now.
    I may ask madam to pick up those shavers and give them a shot. I just dred the high maintenance of shaving. I rarely shave my face (especially since it is FREEZING out right now).

13. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    Have a soak in the bath for a while. Use Hair Conditioner (Not shaving cream / gel) and use a multiblade shaver. If you've never shaved trim your pubes with an electric clipper first. Shave every day or every other day (at most)

Use hair reducing cream may make maintaining a furless pubic area easier.

*Don't use Nair on the pubic area. Its not meant for that and you will burn yourself before useful amounts of hair are ready to come out. It DOES work well on back hair however. :yes1:

14. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
    I shave every day with a Mach 3 razor and regular shaving gel. After the first couple of times, my skin got used to it, and I do not have any problems with it.

As for the cold, Mistress found a solution for that. She keeps me in diapers, the kind with the plastic on the outside. The extra padding and plastic backing keeps everything nice and warm down there. When we first tried to use a CBXXXX, my scrotum would try to shrink and I would eventually pop out on one side. If this has never happened to you, then believe me when I say it is not a pleasant experience. Wearing diapers has solved that issue.

Finally, please do not use Nair. This is another not pleasant experience that I learned firsthand some years ago. Remembering it now still causes me to cringe.

15. madamsboy

Local Time:
    Diapers would not work, they make noise, and would bulk that I don't have.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice