Share your horniest experiences (no orgasms allowed)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JaySaysYes, Feb 2, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    ugh, most days I am fine with being stupidly horny all of the time but sometimes it's difficult to focus.

Today is one of those days.

Share your horniest experiences where you didn't get to orgasm. It could be anything, no matter how simple.

:)

2. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    In some ways, I think many of us have been where you're. Being in a cage and the build up of being so horny will drive you up a wall. Seems like everything turns us on.

I have been there myself many times. I stupidly tried to defeat my cage with a vibrator to get some relief. 30 minutes of using a vibrator on my cage, balls, ass trying to get off. No luck for me. The end result was, it made matters worse, much worse as i was trying so hard to cum.

I confessed to my what I did or tried to do. She was delighted that my attempt failed and made things worse. She added another two weeks to my lock up to teach me a lesson. I was sorry for what i did. My wife let me know when her original release date was for me (it was a secret) and wished me well for the additional two weeks.

I have wanted to rip this thing off more than once for some relief. For me, I do much better as a husband being chaste. She gets all the attention she truly deserves.

It's tough but you're not alone.

3. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    May have actually been last night, sigh I was in bed because I get up T 3am to go to work and the wife comes to bed later o n and started rubbing her but on my cage.
    Ok I'm awake now and trying to outgrow my cage, I start rubbing her in all the right places and she starts fondling my balls and rubbing the tip through the cage, just when I was about to strip her panties off she rolls over and said goodnight :eek:

bondinchas and JaySaysYes like this.
  4. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    Haha how deliciously cruel.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice