1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexy Photo Thread!

Discussion in 'The Powder Room' started by wettie, May 1, 2015.

1. So, there is an unofficial sexy Photo Thread on this board, but let's start an official one. Here are the rules:
    1) Must be a photo of you, no faking.
    2) Must be sexy
    3) No shlong, we're going for ladylike, toplessness is ok, but no nuts, butts, or junk!
    Ready, set, go!

Anto78 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. 2015-04-30 08.20.14.png Here's my first entry to get the ball rolling, it's a repeat from elsewhere but it's my current favorite:

3. With due respect to you, may I ask
    How do you define 'sexy' photo?
    If anything to do with sex is sexy, then I find half the photos in the gallery quite sexy!

4. Absolutely, I love the gallery and find lots of sexy stuff there, but it seems like photos in threads get more traffic and discussion. There are also a lot of images in the gallery that don't meet the other criteria I posted, a photo of yourself, "ladies", and no boy parts.
    Should there be b other rules?

Sunny likes this.
  5. IMG_20141022_150137.jpg

An afternoon at the office :) - Yes my office!
    Hugs
    Lucy x

6. I hope this is ladylike enough, or is a glimpse of my locked clitty through sheer panties too naughty? ;)

These pics were actually taken in my former office during working hours :D

naughty secretary1.jpg naughty secretary2.jpg

7. Oh I love those dressed days at the office!! Lovely! :)

8. I love seeing you in black nylons, heels and corset, so sexy!! I'd like to help you lace it really tightly! ;)

wettie likes this.
  9. sitting on the floor.jpg oooh lovely, here one of me sitting on the floor.

10. Youre perfect, that is exactly the line! No crossing it though! Great photos!

11. Now we're rolling.

Tag others who have hot photos in the gallery.

12. I'll be a good sissy girl, I promise ;)

wettie likes this.
  13. Jemima
    I love your pic!!!!
    Very sexy
    Jessica

jemima likes this.
  14. #18 Mistress Watchful, May 5, 2015
    Last edited: May 8, 2015
    Locked - pending review.

UPDATE: Posts removed and unlocked.

I don't see any problems with this kind of thread and have had several suggestions and ideas in my inbox about a way forward for things like this.

If anyone can point me to the posts where Admin said these photo threads were not allowed, please send it to me in PRIVATE MESSAGE, so as to not derail the thread.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  15. Thread unlocked.... please continue.

Wendygirl likes this.
  16. Yeay! Now I need to go take more photos and find more contributors!

17. OK....here we go. Starters for 2...

. drinksii....jpg Cors 10c.jpg

18. Here's me

Attached Files:

19. Were my post go!

20. Allright, it seems to be safe to post pics again ;). So I'll just go ahead with some sissy maid shots.
    I love this tiny petticoat dress in combination with a corset, but next time I should be wearing black fully fashioned nylons and my eight strap suspender belt with it, don't you think?

maid training_9852.JPG maid training_9849.JPG