Sexy Fun World!!!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by lock.exe, Oct 4, 2020.

1. lock.exe

lock.exe Member

England
    Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    Hi all,

For reasons I won't go into here, I'm on the look out for a new cage and came across tnis: https://www.sexyfunworld.com/

They have a range of chastity devices called World Cages in three different sizes. But after searching I can't find any reviews anywhere. Does anyone have any experience of these?

I've emailed the website to see if they have any testimonials available but its only been 24 hours so I'll give them a while longer.

Curiously, I have seen someone wearing one on a Twitter feed as part of a blogging couple. They promised a blog "next week" but it does not seem to have appeared. I can also see them on a couple of US websites but nothing where I am in the UK or even ebay.

If I can find enough positive feedback I'll buy one and write a full review. But that might not be immediate (for numerous reasons)!

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. lock.exe

lock.exe Member

England
    Local Time:
    The owner of the company has replied to my email and they have a strong pedigree in the chastity world.

They also gave me some honest answers to my questions. Neither promising miracles or avoiding the issue. All in all a positive start.

My only thought now, before forking out the money to buy one, is how does it compare to Holy Trainer Nub v4 (I hadn't realised a new version had come out). SFW talk about how a little room is good for cleanliness. But I always thought that the best option was just shorter than flaccid.

Anyway digression over - I'll review if/when I get one.

tvalex likes this.
  3. lock.exe

lock.exe Member

England
    Local Time:
    Device on order. Though I might not be able to try it till December. After that I'll place a re iew in the appropriate thread.

(Please also feel free to move this if its in the wrong place...)

Chaste J. likes this.
  4. lock.exe

lock.exe Member

England
    Local Time:
    Oh my...

Wore the Bali cage for the first time today, straight through from morning to night.

I was worried that the cage (small though it is) was still to big and I can turtle out of most cages - but the anti pullout kept me locked in and I'm genuinely not sure I could escape if I tried. The only reason for removing the device was because I think I went too small on the ring size (5 are provided) and will try another tomorrow.

I can't help but think that the device looks a bit too much like a toy (in its clear plastic) than the steel I'm used too - and I'm probably overthinking this - but boy did it work on me: holding me captive and secure. This would be the first device I've worn that if I gave my keyholder the keys would feel completely trapped. I know that no device is ever truly escape proof. But getting my body out of this would not be a 'fun' experience

I don't think this classes as a full review yet - and will try to go overnight (and beyond) tomorrow. I also think that a lot of people might seriously dislike this cage mainly due to the boxy designs of the rings and large cage size. However if your body is shaped anything like mine, you won't regret purchasing it - or at least your partner won't.

If what they say about the easy clean is true, this could be a long lock up.

5. lock.exe

lock.exe Member

England
    Local Time:
    The Bali Cage has so far been a complicated one to get right:

1. The smallest ring seem to tight for me (43) but the next up I'd escape (47) - to be fair they can provide custom sized ones for a price
    2. Trying the smallest ring with the antipullout drew blood - without trying to escape
    3. 4 spacers were provided (as advertised) but two were the same
    4. One of the spacers is now stuck in a ring - fortunately off my body. Trying to get it out has, I think, fractured the ring ...
    But after all this difficulty it now seems to be working out. Especially after I worked out a knack of fitting it. Which I won't share for now as I think its probably unique to me. Suffice to say that I am now comfortable in the device with the anti-pullout in place and I haven't made an escape through the ring yet. (The previous few times in this ring size I fell out whilst sitting doing nothing.)

I'll need to wear it for a while now to see how it actually works/fits. But its looking good so far.

6. ololo1317

ololo1317 Member

Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    Hi, what was the longest period you were locked in the cage? What about anti pullout shield? My biggest concern is that will damage your skin after long period of wearing. Guardian for HT did it even it after 2 hours)

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing!

8. FemdomObsession

Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    I've just seen this cage, thanks for sharing, any long term update? are you still using it/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bali world cage review

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice